Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, what the hell?!! This is seriously getting out of hands! Sorry Vidhya, I know how it must feel.. And somehow I'm not able to view the page. Maybe whoever did this deleted it. 

But seriously, how low can they get? And what do they achieve by stealing others' work like this? It's not like they're on the run for a Nobel or a Booker, right? And still, they can't seem to use their brain/heart, their own imagination to write something. I just don't understand why!

This is so sad, and sick! 

*EDITED* (after reading your post above on the same page)

That shameless witch!! She has the audacity to cite your work as her own, after you've written almost fifty chapters while doing PhD, and having to write theses??? Okay, I think the witch doesn't know about the latter, but I do! I'm seriously angry now! And you said she only posted 6 parts, right? I'd really like to see how she explains the existence of how many, 45 parts here then! 

Oh, how i wish i could punch her!! 
Edited by appy_12 - 12 years ago
Anzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What's wrong with these people?!!! We seriously have to do something about this…….
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_12

Okay, what the hell?!! This is seriously getting out of hands! Sorry Vidhya, I know how it must feel.. And somehow I'm not able to view the page. Maybe whoever did this deleted it. 

But seriously, how low can they get? And what do they achieve by stealing others' work like this? It's not like they're on the run for a Nobel or a Booker, right? And still, they can't seem to use their brain/heart, their own imagination to write something. I just don't understand why!

This is so sad, and sick! 

*EDITED* (after reading your post above on the same page)

That shameless witch!! She has the audacity to cite your work as her own, after you've written almost fifty chapters while doing PhD, and having to write theses??? Okay, I think the witch doesn't know about the latter, but I do! I'm seriously angry now! And you said she only posted 6 parts, right? I'd really like to see how she explains the existence of how many, 45 parts here then! 

Oh, how i wish i could punch her!! 

Thanks for the earnest support Appy. I appreciate it. 
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
thats so lame! i checked mine and didnt find anything, but who knows!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Plagiarists on IF rampage 😑😑

I just posted my thoughts on Krani's post as her work was also plagiarized & the next post I see is yours😲

As I said there that its disheartening to see the brilliant writers of this forum being so weary
I really wonder how people steal others' work without a thought to the fact that someone else has put in hours or days of their life in writing each & every update πŸ˜• but then I am no longer shocked as I found to my dismay that a well known writer on IF has been doing this too πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PS -- I see a blog in your near future too Maxine πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ipkkndfan_29 - 12 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Complete oddball of a comment but was very amused at the website address " http://kika567.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4nlq1z "

Wondering if its meant to be deviant art or devian tart?  Either ways appropriate fr the plagiariser? :-)

On a serious note though, wretched pain this plagiarising problem. Does write protect help? Tho I am sure someone would find a way to crack that as well.
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So sorry that they did that to you! 
I wish there was a way to BAN the people from IF and all that... πŸ˜‘

I am glad it got taken down, and thanks for the PM! Sorry, been off IF for a couple weeks, too much happening in life. 

And thank your for addressing a topic that affects so many creative and brilliant works like yours. πŸ‘
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
what the ...is this why they are doing all this 

use no copy code please 
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YEAH they took it down
but feel bad cause theres still plaigirism going on... its so retarded .. just copying people cause you have no orginality? what the..
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madmaxine

I got a PM from abcxyz2099 which I am ctrl c, ctrl v-ing below. (but with permission, OK!) πŸ˜†: 

hi maxine di,
can i call you that?
i have something to tell you
some of us commented on that kika's freakin post telling her to remove it.
sorry if that annoys you😳
i also commented on her profile to which she reacted by hiding my comment
and then she personally messaged me this--

Well you know what??? I came up with this idea last year. When IPKKND first started. So YOU go get a life, I don't even know how this got ontt India Forums. Seriously. I thought of what would happen if a newly and completely changed Khushi came BACK into Arnav's life. And if you want, troll me. I don't really give a shit. So keep watching, I WILL write a fanfic that you won't find anywhere else. And I did write that, trust me, I truly don't lie, not after what has happened to me in the past. So basically I'm sorry if my work has offended you in any way.
😲😑
i'm seriously pissed off with her now!!!
anyway, what do you think should we post it out here?if u agree, then please post it on your thread*embarrassed*
btw i think she has removed it i can't access it anymore
and if that's true, i'm dancing right now!hehe
do reply di!
i'm sorry again!
love,
Pareena

Maxine says: Many thanks Pareena. (nice name, btw!) Looks like you scared/shamed her into taking it down. So, I learned that she is (likely) young and stupid and slightly deluded (unless she really believes she wrote it in which case she's truly deluded!) πŸ˜Š 

The only lesson I've come away with: IF is an awesome place. Because people who don't know me will go out of their way to help me. Maxine is happy and humbled. I thank you all most sincerely. 

you're always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

okay i know vidhya di that this's useless but i still wanted to post it here. i'd replied to her message and then she replied too! here goes--
*after the above*
me:oh ya???? u can't fool me! 
btw then why did you remove it huh???
kika567:Cuz of PRESSURE you dumbass. I swear, I DIDN'T plagiarize.

πŸ˜†
and beacause i couldn't resist,
me:nobody does that to their own work! seriously! are you truly crazy??
thanks for the compliment btw!!!

πŸ˜†

Edited by abcxyz2099 - 12 years ago