Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update. Totally loved it. So anjali knows about shyam good. So shyam is calling khushi. Loved the trust khushi showed to arnav and her relationship with him. Update soon and thanks for the pm. Thought i was the first one but ok.Edited by arushi05 - 11 years ago
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. 

Wow! I loved how Anjali has managed to keep herself from falling apart for the sake of her family. 

What does Arnav have to tell Khushi now? I'm curious too. 

Please update soon! :-)
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
amazingly written...anji is a far to complex character damaged and ruined beyond repair...shyam's back into game...arnav did change for god...keeping his calm and subtle attitude was what i like about him in this chapter!
indeed a gr88 work!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update. I am loving the way u are shaping up the character of anjali..becoz in show..i dont find what she is doing is justified..shyam is such a creep. I hope arnav makes him pay soon!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow fantastic update -  thx for the pm
never thought that the video which anjali witnessed would be of that snakewa meddling with the car - wow that was indeed a good thought from your side - i thought it would be the chath part - i just luved all your updates - reading it in one go was a pleasure -

will wait for your next update
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG YAAR.. this is superrb
i love it :))
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
As always a very beautiful and sad update mixed together. Even without reading ur last few lines i somehow knew the quote was for Anjali... i too used to like her so much untill recently when i cant actually recognize this woman with the one who had held so much love withing herself for everyone.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was an awesome update dear. Totally loved it. Glad that Anjali knows about Shyam.
The creep is calling Khushi. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Loved the trust Khushi showed in Arnav and her evolving relationship with him. Update soon please.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really really like the way you write... It takes you to that place and makes you a part of the scene as though it is happening infront of you.

It's about time, SMJ's truth came out.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!
The way you justified anjali's part-amazing!
Thanks for the pm 😊