Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nafffiii ! eeek... you're back, baby ! :D 
I hoping you're exams went well.

Wohoo... I know i'm commenting late than the update you sent out.. I just read.. and well... 

It made my night, thoroughly ! and a smile just broke out.. such a heart tingling, sweetly mischievous, and a  relaxed thoroughly enjoyable update ! 

This was just the perfect comeback, and aaaha ! Khushi's so sudden and unexpectedly random ! and she did not blush, ahaa.. success ! and Aww @ Arnav ! 

Truly loved the ending, could vividly imagine it, just as excited now for Arnav's reaction-response ! 

ps; missed your updates since so long ! <3
maazia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've been reading your story for the past two days, the first time. It is really wonderful. The way you portray emotions and feelings is superb. And I'm really glad that you've kept ASR and Khushi's character intact. Just the way it should be.
Good that your exams have finished. Now you can update soon 😉

May you pass with flying colours.

P.S. Thanks for the PM
Edited by drshazialnh - 11 years ago
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana73

thanx for such a lamba wala update

that was truly beautiful
such an insight into their minds  and the changing dynamics of their relationship being acknowledged by both of them
thanx for the PM

Actually, I should be thanking you for bearing with me all this while...really sorry it took me this long to post an update, but I hope you understand :) And thanks so much for liking the update!! It's very reassuring that you found the progression in their relationship appealing, coz I was a bit uncertain about whether it was consistent with the previous chapters...hadn't worked on this for so long, you see...so thanks!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

wicked... hope everything is fine 

thanks so much :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

First of Welcome Back with A bang!!  I hope ur exams went well.. and u Aced them all!!! Now... to the update.. Loved it... finally.. finally.. she has accepted that she can't leave without him... I loved how desperate she was for him to come home... thank u for the PM and don't make us wait longer for updates.. ha ha ha..

-Vika😊

Thank you!!! It feels so great to BE back :D :D My exams were OK, thanks so much for asking :) 

Lol, thank you for liking the update :) Yeah, after the conversation with her dad, I was trying to portray a Khushi gradually coming out of denial and accepting her feelings...and I'm so glad that you liked it!! Thanks so very much again:) 

As for updates...I'll try my best to be faster; thing is, we're moving, so I might not have stable internet, though I will try to be prompt :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psychedelic

Nafisaaa 🤗 Welcome back!! :D Oh how I missed this FF and I absolutely loved this update! :D

Totally grinning here! The way you described their feelings and then the interaction! The silence spoke volumes!! I'm gushing! You completely had me with Khushi's question! You could say I was as flabbergasted as Arnav! :P Kudos to her mind for being able to think enough to form the question when under the assault of his mischievous gaze! LOL and how they both were appreciating the physical allure the other held! Free from everything that held them back on prior occasions.

Oooh.. and what surprise is Arnav planning for Khushi? I'm veeerry curious! 24 hours seems so long! And I for one totally dont mind that Shyamu and Anjali have been forgotten and update after such a long time deserved to be Arhilicious! :P

The dragonfly no longer wanted to fly away.

That was my favourite line from this update! :D

Looking forward to more frequent updates from you now that exams are done! I'm so glad ur back! :D

Aw thank you🤗You have no idea how good it feels to be back without the fear of flopping exams in the back of my mind :P And I'm sorry I kept you waiting for this FF! I was almost dying to update it too...in fact, this chapter was gonna be much longer, but I was tired so I gave up :s But I'm so, sooo happy you liked it :D

Well, I thought I shouldn't make Arhi suffer any longer after they'd spent an entire day without each other :P so they had to have some 'alone time'...especially in Khushi's case, coz she has to consciously let her feelings evolve and understand them, after speaking with her dad, learn to trust him...and the only way to do that is spend more time together. Oh, AND she needed to acknowledge the effect Arnav has on her physically instead of pushing it away all the time, so there was that too:P It's a relief you liked that actually...I really was uncertain about this part, plus i literally forgot Anjali and her video :s I'll make up for it next update :)

lol, i had intended for a point where Khushi would ask this question when I wrote about her discovering the broken tap in that bathroom :P she had her doubts, clearly, and Khushi tends to be outspoken when it comes to these things, but at that point she and Arnav were not in the right footing for her to feel comfortable asking him...so this was intended to be a subtle indicator of the progression in their relationship...just hope it worked. (oy vey...this is a very long reply, isn't it ?:s)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: amv63

Great update...and one that was long long awaited!

What on earth is Arnav planning for Khushi? It's got him all fired up hasn't it? Looking forward to finding out.
She is slowly beginning to trust him - enough to at least laugh out loud in his presence like she used to a long time ago! And he seems as if he's got the most precious gift in the world! Awww
Hope you're well rested now and rarin' to go!
Thanks for the PM.

Lol, it's gonna be a surprise :P And it's going to have a very symbolic meaning in their relationship too, so I hope you'll read on to find out about it. But yes, he is very fired up, and if he had his way he'd have blurted it out by now...but a few more things have to happen before the time is just right :P 

Ah, I'm so glad that you saw the laughter as an indication of her growing trust it him!! that's what I intended for it to be...to show that she's more comfortable in being open, herself, around him than before. It's a small step in the right direction :) Plus, I really think the day Arnav can make her laugh the way she laughs with others, he would be happy, coz he's been a bit jealous of NK, and even of Mamaji  and Payal at a point in this FF coz she laughs with them and not him :P

But thanks a lot for your wonderful comment! I'll try to update soon!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Wow - what a sweet OS.

Please PM me for next part, eagerly waiting 😊

Hi...thanks for liking :) I'll definitely PM the next part, no worries, and I hope you like that too!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashgirl000

lovely update😊

thanks for the pm

Hey thanks so much! And good luck for exams!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati-89

WOW!!! u say this was just offhanded, not a thought out chapter, girl i really want to read something then that u have thought out and planned to perfection.
Loved it!!! No other words describe what or how well i could actually picturize that last part where Khushi asks her question and Arnav gives his nod and she laughs out unable to hold it back.
Now u have made us addicted to such types of updates and so u have to provide the antidote so plz update soon.

Lol, this isn't all that offhanded so I don't deserve all that credit! I had this scene lined up for a while now...before A levels even started in fact...thing is I didn't get to sit down and properly think about how I was gonna develop it, and when i got home I just started writing with the basic idea. I was unsure coz I hadn't worked on this for over a month and the chapter I left off at was a pivotal one so it was necessary for there to be a smooth transition...hence my uncertainty :) But the fact that you liked it regardless is very, very reassuring, coz now I don't have to fret about whether I got carried away...thank you!

I'm reeeally happy you liked this update and I'll try to post again soon!