Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love Ani & tahera ur commentd evn i dont like leap but writerji left somethng to imagine like what relation is bet D & SP & also nana sister what happ to her & how family intercng with kala aftr 5 yers only v knw that D told to court to give his sis all medical facility in hosp & also v didnt c SP in leap oly heard abt him & writerji didnt make leela-abhi marry hehehe but i ws thinking why no one think of leela kishore marriage? tht also possible right? but like the leap bcz got to see how sweet dad D is 😃 😃 & also how nice kaka Baji is 😉 love tht scene wid leela D also in hosp i also think leela was tryng to tell D to see hw Bauli is AS's new hope & not kala so he shld tk bauli home bcz whn bauli smile AS will also smile

& frm fight scene i love end when D hold Bauli finger before falling i think id show ws on air abhi mujhme zindagi song wud b play fr that scene 😭

i m thinking of D son name Devvratta & liking v much jr. D in real hehehehe wid same sound also thnx writerji
tahera i thght ydy only to watch all D epis uploaaded on YT beees11 channel & then to start read all epis again wid all promo & vm! this LTL is like a big gift book fr all life.
BB thnx so much for evyhtng & thnx to all u mention promo makr vm maker & all uploder writer & all..
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Malli...I think you are right that Leela was also trying to tell Dutta in the hospital...that Durva is a new hope for Aayi.😊

I was thinking about the same thing...watching LTL again and then enjoying reading  D-N RES from the beginning.

I was actually planning on moving on...but there is nothing on tv at the moment...tried other shows (American and Indian) that seems different or had an interesting character...but all (beside Merlin) big disappointments... ... There are no character development...no story...no depth in the characters...actors just acting but not understanding there character...BORING. 🥱

It also seems like...we are going to have to wait many more months... before MR will be back on screen...

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Malli...I think you are right that Leela was also trying to tell Dutta in the hospital...that Durva is a new hope for Aayi.😊

I was thinking about the same thing...watching LTL again and then enjoying reading D-N RES from the beginning.

I was actually planning on moving on...but there is nothing on tv at the moment...tried other shows (American and Indian) that seems different or had an interesting character...but all (beside Merlin) big disappointments... ... There are no character development...no story...no depth in the characters...actors just acting but not understanding there character...BORING. 🥱

It also seems like...we are going to have to wait many more months... before MR will be back on screen...

true Ani me started watching shubh viva but its so boring that i dont feel like v unreal charcter of father & the main girl cannot stop compare with character on ltl were so real reaction to thing D ws amazing oly but like naku after knowing kala truth dint tells D to keepp kala in house & writerji show how leela had prob wid madhu getting attntion & not roops. but most show have so extreme good character that cannot identify no dept like u say
ya waiting for MR to come atleast he'll bring good show also but how long v need wait 😭 i hope not 2 yr like atr love story .
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏BB and Writerji!!! Here's the standing ovation that you and your entire team deserves!!! 👏👏You have closed this story ever so beautifully that I wish I could have seen that on the screen! But never mind, we the privileged ones at IF are the luckiest people who got this beautiful treat exclusively brought to us by you all with the sheer hard work and determination!!

BRILLIANT JOB on the FIRST EVER WRITTEN WEBISODES OF A WONDERFUL LOVE STORY THAT WILL ALWAYS STAY ETERNALLY IN OUR HEARTS!!! I am sure no other show on the Indian television has ever got such an honor of continuing on the internet and bringing the webisodes to us that were as VISUAL and POWERFUL as the actual episodes of LTL!!! Thank you very much for keeping the characters of Dutta and Naku alive so much so that it felt MR and MV never moved away from our sights!!! It was like they entertained us even though the medium of broadcast was internet and the form of the story was written!!

Hats off to the team and may god bless you all always! Your creativity has indeed been very awe inspiring!! I am sorry that I feel speechless right now and can not express my love, gratitude and heartfelt appreciation of your wonderful creativity, collectively and individually! So please accept my sincere appreciation in the few words that I have managed here!
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot BB and writer ji.

All good things comes to an end, but this is the definition of how it should end.😊 👏.  With everything falling into place and the viewer (reader) not left hungry for more from the story. We would have not got this great gift, if it was not such dedication and commitment form you all...

A big hug to you and  to your team. 
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DN the real eternal story will always hold a special place in my heart!!  Thank you so much:)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
* Sigh *
And so the saga finally ends. I loved how all the pieces finally fit together, and that DSP has found piece. Im glad Balu lived and is a father figure to Dutta, one that he never had.
Kala's change of heart at the last min, I will say was unexpected and her end - complete dependence and a life in prison, is probably a fitting closure.
Abhi's words with Dutta were the best I feel, how he told him, that the past cannot be undone, but his future can be fixed, if he does not tread the path of violence.
Dutta's holding Bauli, was so poignant and I could imagine MR portraying that so beautifully, I cant express how much that scene touched me.

Finally, a round of thanks to all involved in making this story so beautiful - BB and Team, Ana, Aparna, Khushi, Yuvi and everyone else who helped post the story.

LTL has now come to a fitting conclusion, as it should be.
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After  a long time, I don't  have new LTL episodes to visualize. ..yes! I am sad but I am very happy too as this eternal story ended on a good note and at right point.  We got a closure with the essence  intact  and that is such a big achievement.  Words ain't enough to say thank you to the whole team behind this unique and remarkable way. I am seriously short of words and I do not know what to write.

As time will pass by, we may drift apart but the love we've all shared for this story will keep us bonded in some way. This bond can not be put in words, it is to be experienced and am glad I've been a part of it in howsoever small way 😊
-Ships
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi bb
thanks for giving us our ltl back ...missing u ...pls be back soon with something new ...all the best 😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi appu ,aparna sorry for not thanking u before for wonderful vm/loved it 😊