Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO*

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

bandbajao thumbnail

bandbajao thumbnail

bandbajao thumbnail

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Kalam Chalti Hai To Dil Ki Awaz Likhti Hoon
Gham Aur Judai Ke Andaz-E-Bayaan Likhti Hoon
Rukte Nahi Hain Meri Aankhon Se Aansu
Main Jab Bhi Uski Yaad Mein Alfaz Likhti Hoon' 
D-N Real Eternal Story... <33

Khushi ke aansoo ya ke gham ke...

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: First of all sorry for the delay on the feedback. The last episode has stayed with me since the past one and half months. One thing that stood out in the episode was the amount of beatings all the characters got-Dutta, Baji, Balu, ASD, Vyas and Nave. Its a surprise none of them bled to death. But I felt the worst for my cutie Durva. Kala finally proved that blood is thicker than water. When she saw her own being troubled even she suffered a twinge. Perhaps we cannot expect more than that for her. The episode was really action packed. The worst moment was when Naku thought Dutta had died. She died inside too.
And then finally the end. Dutta kept his promise to Naku and Guru by killing Nave and Vyas. While Kala got the worst punishment life could mete out to her ie to live as a dependant all her life. ASD decided to give Dutta another chance-perhaps that was his way of walking the path Sam wanted him to. That rules should be followed but shouldnt be above human emotions.
Five years on-Dutta and ASD have now formed a working relationship to keep crime out of Ratnagiri atleast. Dutta also has kept the politics clean in Ratnagiri which I think is a bigger achievement.
Coming to homefront Durva has grown up to everyone's nani. But Naku is inculcating the right values in her daughter. Thus she has imbibed the good from both her parents. She fights for the rights of her loved ones in her own little way just like her father and will grow up to be a protective elder sister to her little brother just like her mother. Thru her Naku can live a father's love for his daughter and Dutta will live an elder sister's love for her little brother.
I am glad that Rups has found her soulmate. But its sad to see ASD and Leela are still alone. I wish the writer would have paired these two lonely souls up. ASD would have then had a family and a daughter. Glad to see Balu is still around to play a father figure to Dutta though its sad that Pankya died. I am sure Kishore has found his calling in politics and conducting himself with flying colors. I wish though Madhu Rupali had gotten well...
Overall BB it was a fitting end to a great saga that will live with us forever.  Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still cant believe that its nearing the end...will post detailed comments after reading the whole episode, once its posted.  Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
full action
love D hit Nave so muc hw dare he touch naku! 😡
what happ to balu dada 😲
bb plz upload last part soonEdited by -malli- - 12 years ago