Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shybabe

U go my Sherni 😆

That was a long one woman! It's all BISS talking
😉 

I was heavy into the jooise 😆

U actually wrote the whole life story of IPKKND
😆 

I had to rewrite it to make sure it all frikkin fit in the big picture - that little main idea that the CVs have lost sight of

I won't rant cuz I am not home. Yes, something
Is brewing... Something really good. I can
Smell it 😆

Mr. Rabba VE was the only wrong thing that happened today...
He needs to take an appt next time 😆

That was the first time I openly cursed a RV...I mean really W*F with the music

Shyam is crapweasel! He will always be.. He needs to get kick on the balls!
And I am actually waiting for Hottie to do it! Best the crap out
Of that ass!

I have a feeling it hasn't ended today... It's going to
Continue tomorrow and lets hope it's good!

I am waiting for you to crack your coconut and for ASR to crack open Shyam's skull liek a coconut too!!
Great post Anu! 😃

DiamondLife thumbnail
Agree that Cvs needs to show khushi thinking of pattern changes in ASR behaviour..
She should think seriously from the dots he is giving..but the problem is :
She thinks ASR will not think of her that low...thats my thinking.

ASR needs to work against shyam strongly..he has withdrawn his money. Now property..Lets see how his brain works..like u said he will see the bigger picture. He will think Both khushi and shyam r after anji's property.😕 
I want Shyam-ASR face off tomorrow..I am really interested in seeing how ASR cuts all Shyam's life support and make him handicap.
I want Shyam to open his mouth and tell ASR that he knows the secret of their marriage and more MU. If CVs wants bring more..then lets face more and more..there has to be a limit and logic to it!!! ASR brain will work more towards controlling shyam legally. In that process, he may get clues or gets more suspicious of Shyam-Khushi bonding..can go either way!!!

I don't have hopes from Khushi to solve puzzle, though i love her to do that!! but i think tomorrow we will see the second promo coming true...remmeber there was another prom or last friday with khushi in pink dress telling asr cannot bind her in this marriage anymore..that promo still has not finished..so i am sure we will be back to square tomorrow.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,

For me the first viewing itself was okay.  The problem is that I dont trust the show anymore. Should I dare to hope that they will take this to the next level or will they drop it and randomly move to something silly.

Are we foolish to convince ourselves that "Something is brewing ..."  and in for another round of disappointment.

At this point I can honestly say that I am watching the show out of loyalty and my love for saRun.

Rgds
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I hope you are right , frankIy as much as this nonsense mu, diluting  characters annoy me

Cvs have to correct that as weII to retain the IPK charm

What was the aim of showing khushi to be independent and earn 300 rs , if they bring in the goId digger thing again yesterday

Just one diaIogues from khushi that she wiII not take a penny from RM when she Ieaves after 6 months because her Iife and time is not for saIe ,but no

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I like the optimistic thought. I am hopeful that tomorrow will be in continuation of today's build up. Intensifying of  the MU with the hanky  or planting seeds of doubt in ASR'S highly publicized dimag with the thread angle  maybe anjali /shyam telling about the visit to the chemist or ASR spilling some more beans and khushi has a brainwave to connect the dots.😍. So many ways to end friday on a good note, with the promise of finally moving the story forward. Waiting to see if  my hopes are dashed to the ground or it gets a boost.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good post Anu. I also liked the epi but I don't want to get my hopes high.

We can only expect to see the fireworks to go off in somebody's mind. 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescent

Good post Anu. I also liked the epi but I don't want to get my hopes high.

We can only expect to see the fireworks to go off in somebody's mind. 

I am very cautionary.  I want to see tomorrow and then I need there to be a precap...a meaningful one.  If it shows that Khushi is back to toing toing...I will be at a loss.  Unfortunately, I will tune in for Barun, but only half hearted by into it. 😕
sugar_babe thumbnail
Oh my god! I couldn't agree more. I said it yesterday too, this is the start of buildup which upon reaching its peek (somewhere close to the ME at the end of this month) will burst and shake Arnav's core. He won't know what hit him, but he will be grateful that he found out and he will start to re-built what he so breathtakingly broke for himself and Khushi.
I'm really trusting the CVs and putting my faith in them, let April be more than just the start of spring!
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Momma1128, I really hope the CVs are thinking along the same lines as you. This should not turn out to be a new one in a series of disjointed tracks that they are doling out every week just coz they themselves seem to be muddled in their heads with regard to the future storyline.

This is sickening! I mean it's not that the story that started in June last year never had a central idea and was just put on air because the PH luckily stumbled on a fantabulous lead pair and decided to create magic devoid of a powerful  storyline. IPK not only had a plot, it had a unique, never-tried-before-on-indian-telly, pleasantly unpredictable look and feel to it. Where has it gone and why?? Powerful and clearly etched out characters (read Khushi, Arnav) don't look it anymore and frankly, forced 'rabba ves' these days are doing nothing to lift the story coz they've also run out of steam.

It's sad because the countless fans of IPK right now are not even looking for the perfection that was always expected of IPK. At present, most of us just want the writers to return to a sensible, logical and clear storyline. Once this show manages to regain THAT lost ground, we may perhaps let ourselves hope about the recreation of magic and intensity that was promised to us right from day 1 of the show's launch.

I don't know how it's done, but if it's possible, please try sending your posts to the makers, momma1128. They should not complain later while closing the show that they were never alerted in advance about the gradual downfall and imminent demise of their product.

shagun-rocks thumbnail
i mentioned in another post about how utterly fed up i am of the ongoing MU...the way our creep is concocting stories about his & khushi's affair both in arnav's & not 2 forget his brain...the CVs might end up dragging this track 4 a bit too long...that would b a real shame as i read somewhere that arshad has mentioned about arnav getting to know the truth & consequently the MU being cleared in the upcoming epis...but the way the present track is unfolding, well, don't get me wrong but i really don't see that happening anytime soon...