Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pinky0902

riya.. i was hitting my hand while watching the epi last night.. poor hand + i was holding the remote. OUCH😆

doods..  🤣 🤣
🤣

Pinky, when I was reading your reply I was actually enacting my hand holding the remote and then I read "OUCH" and then read Doods... and mee was Shittt... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Res...

------ Edited & Updated-------

@tanthya, doods, pam & Anna, all of you very good analysis of the episode.

My Analysis.

Well finally the track is moving and hope it keeps on moving and does not get side tracked. The cv's should show what they want and as it is their vision and not listen to the audience. Feed back is good but not to take to such an extent that they lose their own perspective and vision. 

Now the real play has started as all the chess piece are on board. Lets see how all the 3 Arnav- Anjali and Khushi give Shaym a check mate. In order to defeat Shaym these 3 need to come together and work against him. Then only Shaym will be defeated.

Right now all the 3 are in different directions. 

The Payal and mami thing looked forced to me, the saintly sisters. 

The root of the problem is the secrets that the leads are keeping from each other. keeping quite does not help all the time. 

Anjali is making to much of a fuss about a dizzy spell. The cv's need to work on her, she is behaving like she has some life threatening disease rather then being pregnant. 

I am getting confused what to think and what not to because the cv's have taken to long. I am giving them 1 more week to make them start realizing what Shaym is up too.

When Arnav said I married you to Khushi to save a life, she needs to ponder on this, because she has the answer. Whom does Arnav loves the most in the entire world, that would make him take such a drastic step? when she gets this answer her all the other questions will be answered regarding Arnav knowing about Shaym. 

I did not like Shaym and Khushi scene because of the lack of response from Khushi. When he was holding her hand why she did not use her other hand to free herself. 

She could have easily use her nails to scratch him or her hair pin to poke him. I would have such a pleasure if she had done one of those things or even hit him on the foot.

About the performance all of them were top notch. Barun, Sanaya and Abhaas. 👏

Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Y are side character's so sidelined in this show now??🤔

Where is bonding between these two sister's?? We hardly see it, Kushi doesnt share anything with payal not even about shyam, atleast payal shares it with her. Kushi kuch nai didi, kuch nai didi.

Where is bonding between bhai-behen?? Di tum teek ho.. chote ko math batao chote ko mat batao is what we see. 

why isnt mama talking much except manno, i like when he talks atleast one line in a day😃

wasnt the lady who took prize money, the same one who was pushing Manno's button's asking her to participate in fancy dress and making fun of her last time falling incident.. When she knew Mami will win why force her to take part😕

Why Kushi not fearing about Shyam?? What will make Kushi to seriously think about how to be safe from Shyam ?? I wanto see some fer in her regarding him, any girl would be terrified around such person.
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Tanths lolsss😆

I will be more happy if they both clung to each other and go for a long honeymoon!!!!😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me back... kitne aadmi hain yeha...

oops aurat😆
anjani-pagli thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Pinky, when I was reading your reply I was actually enacting my hand holding the remote and then I read "OUCH" and then read Doods... and mee was Shittt... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣🤣
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun2297

wonderful analysis i also enjoyed the episode, jus wanted 2 kno after such a nyc n intense episode why do people wanna quit??

Thank You, Barun...may be their expectations were  not met..😃
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

riya.. i was hitting my hand while watching the epi last night.. poor hand + i was holding the remote. OUCH😆

doods..  🤣 🤣
🤣

LOlsss Pinky...i so wanted to go inside the TV and do the honour myself!!!😈🤣🤣🤣
anjani-pagli thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Ohh Yeah, Aaj Chutti haina, I had forgotten ..what is the  special item on ur Menu ?

My arnav nt @home... so no spl dish😳😆

bongs wl know the dishes

doodh-lau(doodhi) n daal.. enough for me n my son..😆
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

LOlsss Doods Ditto me too🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chi chi chi chi...ab haath ko dettol se dhonaa padega!!!!😕🤣