Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyde2004 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fentasic analysis with suitable songs yesterday and today both songs are very apt for the situations any my favaourate ones.  
Sooo. please with your  and doods  analysis... was fed up with all the negativity... Thanks you Thank you Zillion times...

More than 50% on IF are hell bent on the path of negativity... and I do not understand for what????

THANK YOU very much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jaya

[
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Do you gals think the thread from Shyam's wrist on his closet door will make ASR go ballistic again?!

I am dreading seeing his reaction πŸ˜²

Shweths I guess more outburst is abt to come...chalo atleast this way all that supressed and burning emotions will burst out once and for all!!!!

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Sweth tujhe thread ki padhi hain??? πŸ˜‘ Koi mujhe baato scorpion kahan hain??? πŸ˜†

Doods, scorpion got angry that Mrs. Snake flung it away. So its gone to find more amenable people to cohabit with πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea.nymph

Awwwieee 😳  😳

This may sound soppy, but your comment has just made me feel sooo sooo happpiiieee!!! 😊

I'm glad that you've welcomed me into Redux! It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the negative posts that flutter in the forum! I don't mind the 'gutter' ones for obvious reasons πŸ˜†  But seriously, You, Tanthya, Anna, Pam, Princess, Binny and all the other Redux members who faithfully write down the analysis everyday are too good!! Each one of you bring different views, angles and meaning to the episodes, it takes me the whole morning to go through all of the posts out here.

You guys won my ❀️ the very first day I joined the forum (which was just some days back) and when I read your posts! I was struck by the wonderful way in which you guys decoded the episode, the characters, the scenes.. well, I could go on and on, so I'll get to the point:

I Love reading the Redux posts and now, I love being a part of IP Redux! Thank you, thank you (I feel like Mamiji - how she must've felt while saying her 'thank you' speech) πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, thanks once again!
😊

Aww, Nymph...You stoliya my harat with ur love and aphekshun πŸ€—..

will be looking forward towards ur views too ..they are intriguing to say the least..πŸ˜ƒ
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He has this one sided thinking and the switch between hi left and right brain happens within a fraction of  second. πŸ€£

I mean I still wonder why Khushi still hasn't called him a "Schizo". πŸ€£

she doesnt  know that a word of such kind exists in english yaar..otherwise their convesartion would only be like
Arnav: what the?
Khushi : physco(i think that waht u meant)
Arnav: ur are unbelievable
Khushi : ur physco..
her every sentence would end with this word..if she knows that word..what do u say physo in hindi..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Pinky ,

Thanks Yaar,

It was really a good epi, Yaar

I know, I was wondering whether u have ditched me ..

Ahhh, tho that was the reason...well, if there was ASR in that world, then I can understand  the reason varna u better have  a  good eggscooz ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

me & ditch you, di?!😲 kabhi bhi nahi..πŸ€—
i'm ditching the forums🀣 thank god for your PMsπŸ˜ƒ
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sweth tujhe thread ki padhi hain??? πŸ˜‘ Koi mujhe baato scorpion kahan hain??? πŸ˜†

Scorpion is busy making babies I guess!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Aakheer Snake ka hi bhaai hain naa...aur kya aata hain usey!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

🀣 good one ri!πŸ˜†

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
seriously most of the time i m impressed by your and doods hard work on analysis. i m saying that coz i don't read all of them here. in night most of the time i don't find it and in the day i m in the office and keep on checking with intervals between my work. but as good as always. just a stupid question came in my mind while watching day before yesterday's episode, will that shope keeper play any role in future in front of whom khushi show shaym his place by calling her jeeja ji when he was showing her off as his wife? i thought to write yesterday but was unable to read all of it with my work.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£