eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Acid...it burns...everything in comes in contact with...destroys...or give it any other name...Lava...molt...poison...anything dark and destructive...and when it is within an individual it corrodes...slowly it eats away everything...ur emotions...ur feelings..ur conscience...ur logic...ur mind...ur heart even ur soul...and all it leaves behind is empty ashes...ashes of fury...anger...hurt and hatred...and all u are capable of doing is spewing venom at others...
He was destroyed the day he saw her in another man's arms...he barely pulled himself together...for his family...he picked up the pieces ...and took it one day at a time..but as the days went by...he started healing...he started in a way trusting...he forgot the bitter truth...he thought she is his in the eyes of this world...so she will bide by the rules...she will stay true to a promise..eventhough forced...he trusted her morals to take care of that...

And when his mind and heart were finally trying to work in tandem...the final blow...he is shattered...he can't believe the sheer dulplicity and audacity of them...the brazen shamelessness of the duo...disgusting is an understatement in the face of such betrayal...he was set on fire...u could see the smoke in his eyes...but unlike that day...today he asked...he demanded an answer...he threatened and intimidated...he tried everything he could to get an answer...in the dying hope...that she will save his soul...she will grant him life...but...

The acid needs to empty out..you cannot love and trust when ur insides are boiling and seething ...the lava needs to flow out...in order to finally regain peace...and serenity...the storm leads to new construction...the eruption leads to the most beautiful lakes in the world...

Now he is furious..she shook him today..now he knows he needs to step in and step up...or he will lose her..and that is unbeareabl for him...and today he uses the husband card..today he decides to use his rights in his anger...and when ASR is furious...he loses his mind...he stops thinking...Congratulations...today was the biggest step they took after their wedding...this fury will start the ultimate journey ...the journey to truth...this will jolt him out of his senses...this push will send him hurtling towards the discovery of his biggest crime ever...the unpunishable sin of breaking and trampling over an innocent's heart...finally...

Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi today were mindblowing...the anger...the angst...the pain just over flowed...expressions seared through hearts and minds...wow..i wont call these performances...👏👏👏👏..running out of words here...i lived with them...i felt and cried and hated and loved with them...the futility of their love was felt..thank you..

P.S. This post is from Arnav's pov...i plan to make one on Khushi too..depending on how this is received...

Edited by eveline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this episode should have aired 2 weeks back...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eveline -- go ahead ... today for me meant progress... and something will give in this whole explosion of emotions on both sides and in the calm after that ...things will start falling in place.

eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

this episode should have aired 2 weeks back...

I dont know...i believe there are navras (nine flavors) in a perfect saga...be it mischief...fun...hate...love...anger...jealousy...and there should be time and space for each of these emotions...what happened in the last two weeks cannot be ignored...it was important and crucial too...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Eveline -- go ahead ... today for me meant progress... and something will give in this whole explosion of emotions on both sides and in the calm after that ...things will start falling in place.

yes...finally the man comes out of coma...and in order to this story to move ahead...aranv needs to budge from his stand...and today after days i see movement from him...finally...
preetihere thumbnail
Arnav if u were thaaat angry y cudnt u just walk upto the scheming duo and ask them to break it up - u said it urself don't believe what u see and u saw what khushi said to u abt the trophy also had something behind it...y u scared of facing the truth!

eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetihere

Arnav if u were thaaat angry y cudnt u just walk upto the scheming duo and ask them to break it up - u said it urself don't believe what u see and u saw what khushi said to u abt the trophy also had something behind it...y u scared of facing the truth!

try putting yourself in his shoes...and u will get an answer...😊..its easy to say...its difficult to feel...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The way he throws things , his anger & how he looses his ability to think when he is mad is so  very real.  I connect to all of these so i can understand why he is behaving like this. 

The boiler in him is going to explode very soon & he is going to say things which he has bottled up. 
Its just a matter of a few days. I also wish kushi riles him up so that he spits out the truth.
sman thumbnail
good  post..i havent watchedthe episode yet but one picture of teary eyed Arnav is enough for me to feel for him.. I don't blame him for what he is doing.. but I don't want him to tell her the truth..instead, he should find out the truth himself..only then the story will move I feel..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathikri

The way he throws things , his anger & how he looses his ability to think when he is mad is so  very real.  I connect to all of these so i can understand why he is behaving like this. 

The boiler in him is going to explode very soon & he is going to say things which he has bottled up. 
Its just a matter of a few days. I also wish kushi riles him up so that he spits out the truth.

yes...one of the problems with this man is his iron self control..be it in love or hate...he is a control freak...so yes till now he was under the impression...everything is under his control...but today he realised...thats not the case...and now he is furious...and when ASR gets angry...he gets mad...spitting raving mad...lets see what happens now...