Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Im in love with your post and yaaa I can't understand if this show can't get TRP then how can other shows can get trp..
really impossible...I don't knw why I feel like this...case this show is awesome...and yesterday epi is big step as you said...

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peachpie

Superb Analysis! Just superb charecter anlysis...!
Its really very nice to see this post when so many are bashing the charecters their behaviour and the show too. Thanks for giving such a soothing piece of the latest happenings! We love this show for what it is and keep loving it for the portrayal of the charecters our dearest Arnav & Khushi !

Thanks 😊...yes lately this forum is driving me nuts...I have half a mind to quit..coz it really colors ur perspective...
I love this show and Arnav and Khushi are the best...!!👍🏼
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

Im in love with your post and yaaa I can't understand if this show can't get TRP then how can other shows can get trp..

really impossible...I don't knw why I feel like this...case this show is awesome...and yesterday epi is big step as you said...

This show caters to a very different genre of audiences...like u and me...and audiences need to appreciated the uniqueness of this show..all i can say is...try watching other shows for a day...and most of them will re realize its worth...😊
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that fight was a progress
leading to the truth being revealed ...hopefully soon
good post :)
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -harneet.gill-

that fight was a progress
leading to the truth being revealed ...hopefully soon