Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ami u better b here tomorrow fr looonnnggg...and dont frgt Thursday we r supposed to gt the update...and even though SR wont b a part of it...do try to include something...we r all in such ballonistic mood that ...we realy need some hot air 😉
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Ok yes, let's flip flop lightly! Im already feeling im in air.  Must be the effect of having that helium tank near me🤣🤣  Im so glad i got that task warna i dnt see the balloons coming any time soon🤣🤣

Oh, it was suna too without you  Yes, tomorrow wil be here! :D Cant wait!
 Will stay five more minutes so can reply to that hypothesis😉

Even I'm glad we decided to party with balloons complete with food and other decorations. Otherwise it wouldnt have been so much fun. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yay! already excited! Come early acha. ðŸ˜‰
Its okay yaar seriously go and study comments baad mein kar dena. :)
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Ami u better b here tomorrow fr looonnnggg...and dont frgt Thursday we r supposed to gt the update...and even though SR wont b a part of it...do try to include something...we r all in such ballonistic mood that ...we realy need some hot air 😉

Whoopie! So next we will be flying in hot air balloons? I'll be really flying in sky tomorrow! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ameres

Evil. ðŸ˜³

You will be needing so many? How many times are you planning?🤣🤣🤣
God! My sympathies with it...*flop* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Fine, I'll get it myself. Dost dost na raha...
flop ke chakar mein...kuch apna na raha. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

On the contrary, it proves that it did not flop for  long time so there!🤣🤣 The more times, the better.  Im just training it to stay *p longer🤣

Oh no! Ok so i'll get them for you but where do i get printed ones?  Dont worry Anu, since im a good friend, I'll take my colorful markers and draw little aliens on it🤣🤣 I wont get the CK ones, so you'll have to make do with it🤣🤣

flip ke baad, mujhe kuh yaad na raha🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okie, going then *hands around computer refusing to let go but monsters pulling me*😆
Ok, mimi, some hot air in SS😉, i hope it does not burn the paper, phir dnt blame me if im late with it🤣

See you tomorrow. Goodnight and transparent flip flopping floating dreams!🤗
Ameres thumbnail

On the contrary, it proves that it did not flop for  long time so there!🤣🤣 The more times, the better.  Im just training it to stay *p longer🤣

Oh no! Ok so i'll get them for you but where do i get printed ones?  Dont worry Anu, since im a good friend, I'll take my colorful markers and draw little aliens on it🤣🤣 I wont get the CK ones, so you'll have to make do with it🤣🤣

flip ke baad, mujhe kuh yaad na raha🤣

Your theory defies the law of nature. Dismissed! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Train as much as you want but over exhausting it is also not right!🤣🤣🤣

What the...!? Aliens? ðŸ˜²    Please no, aise meharbani se better hai i'll get my own. And CK does not manufacture those. It gives ug! ðŸ¤£
Please ab itni bhi baat nahi ke that I'll be knowing the brand name of those things!🤣
I'll get my own thanks but no thanks!🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
The net connection is really bother ing me...I might as well leave nw...see u all tomorrow...and Ami thursday I want my update ...and post it by 8pm india time😊
Ameres thumbnail

Okie, going then *hands around computer refusing to let go but monsters pulling me*😆

Ok, mimi, some hot air in SS😉, i hope it does not burn the paper, phir dnt blame me if im late with it🤣

See you tomorrow. Goodnight and transparent flip flopping floating dreams!🤗

Floating? But I dont know how to swim. I think I'm gonna wait and learn swimming before diving into deep waters like this. Remember safety first!🤣

So we are moving onto exotic beaches for vacations now? :P

Flip flops? Check.
Deep waters? Check. 
Floating? Check. 
Transparent views? Check. 
Fruities? Check. 
Hot air rides? Check. 
Cute swim-guards? Check.

So the list seems complete, tomorrow then we head for our annual beach vacation! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

Alright goodnight Ami! Thanks for dropping in yaar. See ya tomorrow. Come soon! ðŸ¤—
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu and Ami...goodnite and flip flop and floating hot air dreams...😛...Tomorrow gt your own ballons cause tomorrow the main guest will announce whose party was the best and in which party will he b attending😆😆...the hostess of the best party gts to do aerobics with the main guest😃😃
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi you going too? :(

Well okay I suppose see you both tomorrow then. Please come early tomorrow! And yes, be prepared. ðŸ˜‰

Chalo then I'll leave too. Goodnight and sweet savory flipping dreams to all! ðŸ˜†