Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Who said that i alone have the responsibility of blowing the ballons...well if the ballons r used on a party exclusively fr me... then i dont mind blowing them😉...my neighbour even has a machine to blow balons ...shall i gt it???

Oh Mimi, please don't go to your neighbour's alone then🤣🤣🤣
Seems dangerous🤣 but yes, for the party's sake, you can go.  Please bring a pin with you in case the neighbour has a plan of blowing some for himself🤣🤣

The balloons will NOT be exclusively for you.  There'll be 3.
One pink for you
One transparent for me
One green for Anu🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Who said that i alone have the responsibility of blowing the ballons...well if the ballons r used on a party exclusively fr me... then i dont mind blowing them😉...my neighbour even has a machine to blow balons ...shall i gt it???

I thought concerned party A had the exclusive machine to blow balloons? If its Mr. A then no issues, please borrow the machine fast! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Ameres thumbnail

I already have the ballons fr decoration ...but u need food frthe party...so Anu and Ami ...if u guys will tell me what flavour u like...then i will see if its available in the market...😃

Strawberry and cream! ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Its not a theory really more like hypothesis. ðŸ¤£

Really I thought you were going to bring the stuff since you will be the one describing it in your update! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
Come on now Ami where is it? Bring the helium at least so we can start flying!!🤣🤣🤣

Haww! 😲Since when did i say i'll include! No way🤣🤣🤣
I'll put some blanks to be filled by yourself in the SS🤣🤣

I brought the helium but mimi didnt bring the balloons so not my fault.  You unfortunately have to stay on the ground🤣🤣🤣

Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Oh Mimi, please don't go to your neighbour's alone then🤣🤣🤣
Seems dangerous🤣 but yes, for the party's sake, you can go.  Please bring a pin with you in case the neighbour has a plan of blowing some for himself🤣🤣

The balloons will NOT be exclusively for you.  There'll be 3.
One pink for you
One transparent for me
One green for Anu🤣

No way! *snatches the transparent one* 

I'll take that, thank you. I want to get a good view. See I like things to be clear and out in open. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And you were the eco friendly one? So go green!🤣🤣🤣

But really, why didnt you bring same for all of us? We are friends. Cheating mat karo. :/
beebutterfly thumbnail

I already have the ballons fr decoration ...but u need food frthe party...so Anu and Ami ...if u guys will tell me what flavour u like...then i will see if its available in the market...😃

Chocolate and Pistachios🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Haww! 😲Since when did i say i'll include! No way🤣🤣🤣
I'll put some blanks to be filled by yourself in the SS🤣🤣

I brought the helium but mimi didnt bring the balloons so not my fault.  You unfortunately have to stay on the ground🤣🤣🤣

Okay, those must be some large blanks I'm assuming! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

NO!!! I dont want to stay on the ground. Not today at least, my exams bhi finished. I want to flip flop around! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail

No way! *snatches the transparent one* 

I'll take that, thank you. I want to get a good view. See I like things to be clear and out in open. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And you were the eco friendly one? So go green!🤣🤣🤣

But really, why didnt you bring same for all of us? We are friends. Cheating mat karo. :/

No, in these matters im not eco friendly so i'll pass🤣🤣

But you have to try new things na? That's why thought let's start you with green🤣 Kya pata, you might start liking the color after this🤣🤣🤣

Ask mimi, she's the one with the balloons and accessories🤣  But ok, is she brings all pink then i'll bring 2 transparent ones for us! C what a good friend I am and you accused me of cheating!🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi again gone. I hope she is really not off to her neighbors to borrow their machine.🤣

Or maybe went to bought our favorite flavors! Please get extra sweet! ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail

Okay, those must be some large blanks I'm assuming! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

NO!!! I dont want to stay on the ground. Not today at least, my exams bhi finished. I want to flip flop around! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I'll leave a whole page blank for that🤣🤣

So glad your exams ended :D  
We might see you flopping more than flipping which means that you'll eventually be falling on the ground with a big CRASH🤣🤣🤣
But this reminds me. i should not be here right now