Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

sachi

hua kya hai???
ekta bhi chali gayi
koi mujhe kuch bataayega

Don't know...

pata nai exactly kya huaa πŸ˜•

go here n read: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2917296&TPN=3 it all started from there πŸ˜”
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Update posted resham di, sticky kar doπŸ˜›Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Coming to this forum feels like going to visit a cancer patient in a hospital knowing that he wont survive,that makes me emotional.just doing timepass as ipl match has not started yet.well today i have sympathy for disha.i actually found her taunting reasonable as suhana deserved every bit of it for what she did to ishaan.we thought she will get mature now as serial is ending but instead she is getting ignorent.aur yaar ye deepak sanjana ki problem kya hai bhai,jab bhi milte hain sudhir ki baat karne lag jaate hain.dont they have anything else to talk.so fed up with writters of sgp,they are the dumbest of all,they have continued this nonesense serial track for over 2 months as a result of which shit plus is going to kick sgp out.agar is show ke writters mujhe kahin mil jaaye to inki vo durdasha karunga ki yaad rakhenge   zindagi bhar
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Nicely done.😊
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Coming to this forum feels like going to visit a cancer patient in a hospital knowing that he wont survive,that makes me emotional.just doing timepass as ipl match has not started yet.well today i have sympathy for disha.i actually found her taunting reasonable as suhana deserved every bit of it for what she did to ishaan.we thought she will get mature now as serial is ending but instead she is getting ignorent.aur yaar ye deepak sanjana ki problem kya hai bhai,jab bhi milte hain sudhir ki baat karne lag jaate hain.dont they have anything else to talk.so fed up with writters of sgp,they are the dumbest of all,they have continued this nonesense serial track for over 2 months as a result of which shit plus is going to kick sgp out.agar is show ke writters mujhe kahin mil jaaye to inki vo durdasha karunga ki yaad rakhenge   zindagi bhar

Karan... kya khate ho aajkal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† badi sensible baaten karne lage ho... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But agree with you... They stratched Serial thingy for like 2 months... and made SGP's current state worst...

and even now.. they are just going on n on... probably to End it in most pathetic manner... 🀒πŸ₯±
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for update, Tani. I don't know what to say...epi seems like timepass and there isn't much worth commenting on. I have used up my energy in berating the CVs yesterday already so whatever you guys discuss I will follow too. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Like Sachi said, what a sensible post. πŸ‘ Unlike some people (not talking about just Suhana) you actually matured.

Anyways, I full on agree with you too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you sachi ben,looks like they will end it on pathetic note.when the trp of the show falls then the writters introduce some changes in the track but the sgp writters have lost it completely,it seems as if they had taken it for granted and thats where the downfall started.i hope if ragini signs another show then for gods sake it is not on shit plus and not with these writters.vaise aaj kal garmi shuru ho gayi hai to i drink four glass of lassi everyday,punjab ki lassi dimaag ke band darvaaze khol deti hai
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MadameX

Thanks for update, Tani. I don't know what to say...epi seems like timepass and there isn't much worth commenting on. I have used up my energy in berating the CVs yesterday already so whatever you guys discuss I will follow too. πŸ˜†

It was eh...nothing worth watching except KK-Sanju scene everything else was blah...BUT BUT BUT Ragini looked gorgeous in her white dress...my eye was already on it during the SBS segment😍