Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Agree with you sachi ben,looks like they will end it on pathetic note.when the trp of the show falls then the writters introduce some changes in the track but the sgp writters have lost it completely,it seems as if they had taken it for granted and thats where the downfall started.i hope if ragini signs another show then for gods sake it is not on shit plus and not with these writters.vaise aaj kal garmi shuru ho gayi hai to i drink four glass of lassi everyday,punjab ki lassi dimaag ke band darvaaze khol deti hai

@bold -- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo aschhi baat hai... at least Lassi hi sahi.. kisi ne to tumahara Dimaag khola... warna Suhana jese ban jate tum.. akal pade pade sad jati... ab istemaal karte rehna lekin... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MadameX

Thanks for update, Tani. I don't know what to say...epi seems like timepass and there isn't much worth commenting on. I have used up my energy in berating the CVs yesterday already so whatever you guys discuss I will follow too. πŸ˜†

ab kya discuss karna... πŸ₯±

writers ne discuss karne laayak kuchh nahi rakha... I am tired with SGP... [never thot... I will say this one dayπŸ˜”]

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

ab kya discuss karna... πŸ₯±

writers ne discuss karne laayak kuchh nahi rakha... I am tired with SGP... [never thot... I will say this one dayπŸ˜”]  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I don't know Y I m laughing @ this !!!!!!  This cancer patient ka gaala dabane kaa maan kaar raha hain !!!!!

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

SGP's great...it brings out abnormal emotions...we're supposed to feel love and tenderness to cancer patients but instead we want to kill it. 🀣

Originally posted by: MadameX

Like Sachi said, what a sensible post. πŸ‘ Unlike some people (not talking about just Suhana) you actually matured.

Anyways, I full on agree with you too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why the subtle comment Ekta?Why not just say directly that you're taking a dig at me instead of saying it indirectly?πŸ₯±
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Why the subtle comment Ekta?Why not just say directly that you're taking a dig at me instead of saying it indirectly?πŸ₯±

Think whatever you want. πŸ€“
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i guess...only option is to watch the old episodes...πŸ˜†

if sgp is ending in 2-3 weeks we shud atleast get classic sgp back
once it ends the onli option will be old episodesπŸ˜†

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That too only if ghatiya plus activates starplayer for everyone😑
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt sorry for Ishaan after a long hiatus and I agree with Disha's taunts to Suhana, but then what was the point? Nothing happened!πŸ˜•