Posted: 11 years ago
Great update
Loved it!!
balsim thumbnail
Thnx 4 pm fr beautiful update update soon nw
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Poor Khushi. Stuck in the middle.
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Awesome update!
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey everyone...๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you so much guys for all your support...
sorry little late..๐Ÿ˜Š
but here we go with a new chapter...

Chapter 14

Sneha-"no.. (releasing  herself ) you are lying.. (with a sad face) its because all of him.. I know..(in innocent way) he try to pull you and harm you.. I saw that.. because that Deeps didi fall and scold you"

Whiling complaining her eyes was getting filled. She was all really to pour out her tears when Khushi stopped her. Khushi held her closely and try to convince her.

Khushi-"Sneha..(cupping her face) my sweety..(with a cute face) its not like that dear.. (try to convince) look nothing happened to me.. see..(making her look straightyour Khushi is all well.. (showing herself well) and..(smiling at her) can anyone dare to harm me when my sweety is here with me?? (Dramatically) NO na??(shaking her head) "

Sneha brighten up while hearing that, so she at once smiled and nodded to her. Then both hugged each other and began to sang their slogan.

Khushi-"ok.. then..  why fear'(smiling at her to complete)"

Sneha-"(cheerfully jumping up) when Your Sneha is here..(proudly)"

Khushi-" NO (with a serious face)"

Sneha at once looked at her with all her confusion.

Khushi-"(with a smile) when my sweety is here..(laughing) haha"

Sneha laughed and jumped towards her Khushi and hugged her. Soon they both began to play just like that. Khushi was just teasing her which automatically lighten up the whole situation. They both began to run behind each other with all happiness. Deeps was also taken back by the sudden burst of Sneha. But now while seeing their playing mood, all her worries as well as her anger flew away. Arnav was standing there while admiring their play, their bond, their laugh, their talks.. .. Arnav was so impressed by this new girl in all ways.

After seeing them playing Deeps also came near to join them. But Sneha stopped her and began to tease her. Our wise Khushi has taken the control over the situation instantly and clamed Deeps from being further anger.

Deeps-"(looking at her dress) my new sweat..(with a sad face)"

Khushi-"its ok Deeps..(in a sweet manner) whatever happened its happened.. now leave it.. (in a mature way) and shall we move back now?"

Deeps-"how can I birdy??(pathetic face) That too in this dress!"

Sneha began to laugh at her.

Deeps-"see.. (pointing Sneha) I will become a laughing stock in front of all.. (scarifying face)"

Khushi looked at Sneha indicating her to stop teasing Deeps and she obeyed her. Then Khushi made Deeps to remove her sweat coat.

Deeps-"birdy.. (all surprised) what are you upto?"

Khushi-"(with a serious look) removing your sweat coat..(holding her sweat coat to remove it out)"

Along with her sweat coat Deeps always wear one of her baniyan top inside which was all aware to Khushi. That why Khushi was making her undress her sweat top so that she can be get rid off somewhat from that mud..

Khushi helped and made her get rid off her from that sweat coat.

Khushi-" now look at you.. ( looking at her) you don't really look all muddy ! ( playfully but with confidence)"

Deeps scanned herself fully and released the fact that her sweat top was the one which was all muddy. While removing it she look somewhat normal. Deeps at once jumped with her excitement and was going to hug her birdy but she stopped herself. While thinking the fact that after hugging she may cause some dirt upon her too. Khushi red her hesitation from her face and understood what stopped her. So she made her move, yes! Khushi hugged Deeps.

Deeps was surprised at first, but then she was so happy by her friends gestures. She also hugged her back. Both shared a lovely moment till when little possessive Sneha disturbed them. Thus they three back in their playful moments and began to play along so well.

Actually when they are in their masti mood, they all forget about everything. Even the fact that someone was admiring them. No ! not all of them, actually Arnav was admiring only her, his attention stealer. He was amused by her in all her ways. Her friendly way to handle a small girl, her way to tackle her friend's anger, her cute smile, her style, her helping mentality, her laugh, her brown twinkling eyes, her pink delicious lips.. .. Arnav was fully attracted by her in every way. He was smiling in his deep thoughts about her but that smile didn't last more; it vanished as soon when his eyes couldn't spot her anywhere near. She again disappeared. But where?? Where she just gone?? He started searching her there, but his fate he couldn't spot her anywhere.

Arnav's thought-

"damn it! Where she disappeared?? And that too so soon.. sh*t man!  And I didn't even thanked her.. after all she saved me from that angry volcano.."

Looking here and there hoping to spot her once again; he made his way.. but when he realized he didn't spot her, he thought.

"oh god! I didn't even know her name.. but I heard something.. oh sh*t Arnav.. can't you remember her name? oh.. what was that? Arg.. her name?? aa.. birdy! Ya.. birdy! It was her name.. is it her real name or something else? Hmm.. hope I could catch up with her tomorrow.."

Hoping to see one glimpse of her again he made his way. His mind was just full of her thoughts by which he didn't realize when he reached his house. He was trying to remember their conversation which he heard a little to spot her name.. he was thinking about her all aloud.

Arnav-"birdy.. or something else??"

"what"

Arnav stopped in his tracks by that sound. Not only that, that sound brought him back from his chain of thoughts too. He just looked at the person with a very awkward smile.

Arnav-"dadi.."

Dadi didn't say anything. She just rounded him once and stood before him giving a enquiring plus teasing look. Arnav was confused at first with her action. But then he also give her an equal look while raising his eyebrow.

Arnav-"what are you looking at dadi??(enquiring tone)"

Dadi just stood there with a serious expression and looking straight to his face. Arnav give her a confused look. He was already confused but now he was little worried while thinking what must be his dadi upto.

Arnav-"dadi.. why are you giving me this look?? (confused tone)"

Dadi-"hmm.. wo.."

But before dadi could say anything Shusheela irrupted her with her all worries and care.

Shusheela-"Arnie.. what is this??(with all the astonishment she had ) You fallen somewhere?? But how?? (looking with all care and love) Why are you so careless dear?? Did you hurt??"

Arnav who has forgotten about his outfit become alert and by that now he has gotten the reason why was his dadi examine him so much.

Arnav-"oh.. maa..(try to ease his mother's worry) its nothing.."

By saying that he looks towards his dadi, who was still observing his all moves very carefully. He understood that they are worried about his current situation, so he decided to clear their worries out.

Arnav-"dadi.. maa.. don't be so much worried.. (with a assuring tone) am fine..(looking towards his dadi) its just that I have fallen into the mud accidently that all.."

Shusheela-"oh my god !(worried tone) did you got hurt anywhere??"

Arnav-"no maa.. (assuring her) nothing happened.."

Dadi-"(serious tone) but how??"

Finally dadi started with her questions and he looked at her with a innocent face.

Arnav-"ar.. its.. I just slipped into it.."

He hided the real fact that Lavanya was the reason behind all this scenario because he don't want to be teased by his dadi on this topic further. So he made up the story that he had accidently slipped and fallen into it. But his intelligent dadi was not satisfied with his explanation. Shusheela who believed his story try to make him feel better. She advised him to be more careful and all.

Precap:

Dadi doubts Arnav..

Arnav lie caught in front of all.. how??

Introduction of new character too...

**********************************************************************************************************

leave comments๐Ÿ˜Š and hit like.. for pms buddy me

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Great update meni!!!๐Ÿ‘
Sneha is shoo shweet (she should meet Virat๐Ÿ˜†)
Aww Arnav admiring her๐Ÿ˜
New entry can't wait to read that๐Ÿ˜›...update soon...thanks for the pm in advance๐Ÿค—

xoxoxoxox
farha5556 thumbnail
that was nice chapter,continue sooon arnie boy has fallen in love
balsim thumbnail
Thnx 4 pm i usd 2 wait a lot fr ur updat plz update soon new charactr iz lavany's brthr i hope kabir