Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mee_sana00 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
is that arnav who was watching them..?
my guess
may be he is watching that's y he called jai..
hope arnav is the one who drop her..
πŸ˜‰
it was short but am happy with khushi's entry...
waiting for the first met of arshi..
update fast...😊

iam_sree thumbnail
loved it..😊
plz add me to your pm list...
update soon..
iam_sree thumbnail
and i think it will not  be arnav.. someone else..
but hope it may be arnav so that they could met
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
one of them must b arnav... when will they meet?? πŸ˜
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey everyone thanks for commenting guys...

here is the new chapter for you...

read it.. i hope you will like it..😊

Chapter 10

Jai moves out from there and Khushi moves to the booth which she had spotted while Jai was in phone. Two pair of eyes were watching all these scenario.

Khushi know Jai and Anjali well because of their naughty son Sanju. As she was in Mumbai for camp she accidently met sanju at his school. So that's the way how Khushi know Jai. (there was a funny incident which will reveal later.)

Khushi moved towards the booth. There was little rush of crowd over there. When she about to move more inwards towards it, then she felt a pat on her shoulder. She turn around to look who it was, she saw no one. It all deserted over there. She was confused by this. But avoiding that she turned around to proceed further by thinking as it might be someone accidently hit or something like that. But then she again felt the pat on her shoulder. This time it will not be accidently, she was sure of that. Someone is there after her but who??? She was about to turn towards it but suddenly she felt someone hands over her eye as blinding her off. She at once touched the hands which were blinding off her vision.

After touching the hand she revealed to the fact. A smile began to take charge on her lovely lips. She realized whose hands are that, so she remained relaxed over there. This made someone burst out her laughter on full swing.

Khushi-"deeps you too here.."

Deeps at once stopped her laughter by placing her hands on mouth, because of her surprise that her birdy had recognized her by her laughter itself. As soon as She realized the fact that she had caught by her sweet birdy, she want to lose someone else too. So she speak up as quickly as possible.

Deeps-" Bro.. now just leave her eyes.. you are also caught by her"

Deeps purposely said that to make her brother caught by her birdy. Khushi who was already knew it was her catcher no one else supported deeps.

Khushi-" yeah.. catcher I caught you.. now will you please leave my eyes so that I can see you beating deeps.. "(giggling)

Deeps-" oh gosh.. birdy.. don't tell him such bad ideas.. he is already mad"(realizing her situation.)

Khushi laugh out on deeps comment and made her catcher to leave her eyes to see him. There.. A tall handsome man was standing at her back as she turned up to see him. While watching him all annoyed at his naughty sister for spoiling his surprise, her face brighten up with her sweet smile and without wasting much time she catches his both cheeks for starching it with her soft hands.

"oh my cute catcher.. "(making a loving face)

This whole action made deeps to burst out her laughter so loudly which took both Khushi and Dhruv's attention on her.. She was laughing hard while holding her stomach. This made Dhruv, elder brother to deeps and catcher to only his birdy means of course Khushi no one else, J to show up his angry on her. Khushi and Dhruv made their way towards her. They both stand just before her folding their hands. Poor Deeps who was unknown to the fact in front of her was laughing while bending down holding her stomach.

Then Khushi patted on her shoulder which made her to look up at them, which made her burst out even more. She was laughing while pointing her brother and says.

"haha haha cute.. haha.. bro.. looks cute..hehehaha.."

Her uncontrollable laugh was making Dhruv even more angrier. He was about to show her his anger when Khushi stops him by holding his hands. He looked at Khushi, she was nodding her head all into the way of saying "no" to him for his next action. After that she moved towards Deeps who was still unaware of the situation around her. Khushi put her hand on deeps shoulder which made her to look up to her face.

"haha.. oh oh birdy.. (breathing hard) haha.. I can't laugh more.. (tryto hold her laugh) hehe..  "

She was trying hard to stop her laugh as she was tried but she couldn't. Khushi was trying to stop her and understand the situation that. But actually her each try was making herself weak, to fall into her controlled laughter.

Finally that happened, yes.. Khushi also burst out in her laughter.

And this made Dhruv pissed off initially, but later while watching the two enjoying he also joined them.

After their laughter therapy

Dhruv-"stupid.. you ruined my surprise"(hitting deeps head)

Khushi-"obviously not.. because I already recognized you catcher"

Deeps-"ya.. she already recognized you bro.. (try to change the topic)and oh.. birdy.. how can you even call him 'cute'?? Uff my stomach is still paining"(smiling)

Khushi-" what's the big deal in 'cute' ??"(holding her laugh)

Dhruv-"it is another case that my birdy can call me whatever she like.. but 'cute'.."(making a doubtful face)

Deeps-"ya.. that was really funny! you know.. 'cute' and bro...hehe"

Khushi-" Oey! he is my catcher.. and I will call him whatever I want.. (narrowing her eyebrow and in a commanding manner) and I feel like call him cute.. that's it.. and there was nothing soo much funny in that.."

Deeps-"oh.. now you got your catcher then am out haa?? so mean birdy!"

Khushi-(smiling inwards)" ya of course.."

Deeps-"what??"(shocked by her response)

Dhruv and Khushi laughed out by her shocked expression.

Deeps-"o very funny.."(making a angry face)

Dhruv-"isn't it I am the one who have to show this..??"(pointing a finger on deeps face)

Deeps-"what? (rolling her eyes) showing what?"

Khushi-"the great anger"(with a smile)

Deeps-"oh.."

Dhruv-"oh ya.. you can ruin my surprise and you make fun of me.. so obviously I have to show this anger.. right??"(while shaking his head) 

Deeps-" ar.. i.. actually.."(searching for a some way to escape from her great bro)

Khushi-" oho.. now stop discussing that guys.."(making a tried face)

Deeps-"ya bro.. birdy is absolutely right.. " (feeling some relief)

Dhruv-" okay.. fine.. and by the way birdy you are suppose to be at Mumbai right? "

Deeps-"yes.. your camp will only end at tomorrow na? and why you didn't inform us that you will be landing here today?"

Khushi-"actually I got off from the camp so packed my bag and landed here.. (smiling) and.. and it was a sudden decision so I couldn't call you up guys sorry..(said in one go and made a pleading face)"

Deeps-" oh.. so you planned a surprise for all of us haa?(in a teasing smile) and that's why.. even Radhamaa don't know na?"

Dhruv-" ook..  so you planned so.."(making a enquiring face)

Khushi-" ya.. but deeps how did you know that mum didn't know anything about my arrival?"

Deeps-" because I was at Ramida.. and Radhamaa didn't told my anything about you arrival."

Khushi-" but.. (confused face) I made the call and informed then.. O o ! (remembering the fact) not again! "

Dhruv-"what? (sensed something was wrong) what do you mean by that?"

Khushi-"nothing ! actually I thought you guys are here to pick me up, As I have already informed about my arrival.. but I was all wrong.."( with a satisfying face)

Deeps-"o.. poor birdy! But when did you call Ramida?"

Khushi-" morning! "(in a sad tone)

Dhruv-" morning? (raising his eyebrow) And who attended the call?( with a smile as he caught her mistake)"

Khushi made a funny face with a wide smile as she realized he caught her mistake. Dhruv also smiled at her while nodding his head which indicates he already got her answer. Deeps was the only one who didn't get any idea so she reminded the question once again.

Deeps-" whom did you call up birdy?" (questioning face)

Dhruv laughed at her question.

Dhruv-"Deeps dumbo! Even now you didn't get who attended the call?"(in a pathetic tone)

Deeps made a hard thinking while scratching her head and finally she got her answer. She said it all aloud.

"Oho.. SM "

SM is the name of kali which is only called by her babysa. Khushi called her like that because it has a meaningful abbreviation as "short memory". But poor kali thought's it as "SHARP MIND".

Deeps-" you informed SM about your arrival?? Oh! you must be kidding me?"(unbelievable tone)

Dhruv was smiling and Khushi was regretting on her mistake.

Dhruv-"ya.. she informed the great SM"( satisfying face)

Khushi-"ya.."(in sorry tone)

All laughed and enjoyed that moment. After having little more chit-chat , joking , teasing etc etc.. They made their way out. Dhruv was the poor one who suppose to carry all the luggages. Deeps pulled and dragged Khushi out as fast as possible because she wants to drive the vehicle. So the two girls was really fast to made their way out as Dhruv was long back behind them.

When he tried to be fast to catch them he collide to someone.

"Oh..shit!"

Dhruv-" I am so so sorry.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : who was that?? Any guess?

and next part i will try to fulfill your awaiting scene as "arhi meeting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was not small rite?? πŸ˜Šand.. 

leave comment yaar plzzz and hit like button and for pm add me.

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M da 1st to cmnt i think itz lavanya amazng update enjyd thnx fr pm nd keep updatng
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Loved it!!
Cant wait for khushi and arnav to meet
Update soon
farha5556 thumbnail
that would be arnav would be came to pick his jeejaji
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7