Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ayyaa... chill munchy babes.. just think tht ure sooo good at doin evrythng.. tht ppl stalk ur thngs n steal it .. so feel proud of it .. n kick the shit of othrs.. muahzz!! 
as for the plagiarists... thyre nthng but losers.. the IF ppl shud def do sumthng abt it.. as its hurting soo many members here... boohoo..
newayz cyaa on ur blog!! 
Edited by yusam - 12 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Dont post your  fab stuff on IF anymore.
 We support you Munchy.
I would be damn pissed too if i would have been in your shoes right now.
We will always be happy to read you stuff on your blog.
After what that chick did i really dont  trust the MODS anymore to take some action against plagiarism on IF.

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh wow! This is bad!!

Wonder why IF won't do anything about this? They are so "strict" about bashing / mature content - all a lot less serious than plagiarism!

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Munchy I saw that yesterday. I was wondering where I saw this before. Now I know.

Oh plagiarism again.
What is wrong with people!
Who ever posted it must be on IF to have seen munchy's siggy!
I agree with shalu and you too munchy
the writers bring the highest viewership on IF and if we stopped writing not much would come!
Something needs to be done about it!
pheonix24 thumbnail
What the hell?!...this is serious..Some action has to be taken.I totally understand you Munchy...You should open a blog with your works...where it can be protected .On account of this issue, IF is losing talented writers like you...I just hope serious action is taken fast.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why not try and find out who did it... and talk to them...

Pretty distasteful really ...

nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Muncy when I saw it this morning was wondering where I had seen it before...now I know. Janet nd Chicky have moved and now u too...IFs nd our loss.
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is this..going on ..😕
If you are not that creative accept the fact and praise others work..but dont Plagiarise
and nnow siggi too..few days back I read about  copying vms..

This is not done..😡😡
😡
Being a Scientist I know the Plagiarism in scientific field...but in creative field..that too this much polluted...ooh GOD.
  IF( system provider,moderator) please do something.. some lock gate/checking valve..  There are some software which automatically detects the direct copy... get the help of those stuff..

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Really bey, what the effwa??! I mean, I thought they only stole written work.. But these.. uh.. Okay, use the choicest of swear words here, have started to steal siggies too?? Seriously, they need to consult someone! I mean, come on! 

I completely second sharneil92.. They create such a big issue out of that mature content thing, when they know we will read what we wanna read, and they can do a rat's fart about it! But when it comes to protecting the FF writers' works and in this case siggies(!), they expect us not to bash the ones responsible??

What the eff??! 

Sorry about it rey, munchy!