Posted: 12 years ago
Hi. 
I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime and been quite active. I have been posting FF's and OS's and SS's and bestially keeping you entertained. 

A few days ago while surfing the net I had the most brilliant idea: why not make a siggy where I can show different facets of ASR's personality and make it humorous?! So I came up with basic ideas and ended up making this:

By minimuffin86 at 2012-04-01

I have been using it as my siggy ever since. 

Today I log in and find this post:

What the bloody effwa?!?!?! Whoever made the following stole my idea to the tee... I know great minds think alike but they do not think in Xerox! And no bloody "I like your siggy may I use it" just a simple copy paste and the finger for good measure!

This has been the last straw in my dealings with IF... because IF refuses to take a stand for plagiarism I refuse to increase it's views by providing my creativity. I am off to my blog where only a select hundred will be allowed to view it because honestly I am super pissed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You know writers are actually being treated like some doormats here. 

They create such a big hula out of the MATURE CONTENT issue, but what about plagiarism? No rights for covering that up! Our creativity is not only being suppressed but also being stolen?

IF has such a strict code of conduct when it comes mature content, so why don't they put some more effort into standing against plagiarism? Alright fine, there are those HTML codes that do protect but why aren't we allowed to bash up the person who is stealing our works? The person does not deserve to be in here because they do not respect a writer's creativity, which is either by suppressing it or stealing it? 

Like Munchy JUST SAID TO ME ON SKYPE, "The writers are the one who provide IF the high viewership it has." If it boasts for being the No. 1 Indian Entertainment Portal, it's because of us writers, whether on the FF forum or TV show forums, this website even exists. And here we are being treated like dirty underwear.

You know what. I'm done with IF. I'm out of here. I'm removing all of my works from here. And I'm setting up my own private blog that only my friends can read, for GOOD.

I'm sorry for what happened Munchy. It hasn't happened to me yet, as in I'm indirectly being affected here, but I have every right to be paranoid.
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hug dear they all steal as they dont have their own brain 

they steal stories and now sig too 

kya kara ðŸ¤—
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
EXACTLY!! now i know where i had seen it! when i fisr saw the fake one i was like..i have seen it.. then i remembered that i have seen HeadOverHeels using a siggie and there you had your CR!! ok so some one has done ramanchi!

p.s you also has it in your dabba!
Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 12 years ago
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they seriously need to get a life!
whats wrong with people now a days, copying others! dont have their own so called creativity!
it is so depresing to c ppl dng such thngs!

and if u are shIfting to blog, then i hope to be included there! i love your work :)Edited by crazy44 - 12 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Dude. I posted there too about this.

But I dont think there was any reply.

Waise, this was copied off somewhere on FB as the TM there says...

And if you are indeed moving to your blog...I hope I can read your wonderful work there. :)
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
cyber-land honey 
once said - lost forever - very sad indeed
Just take it in your stride and stick your special content to your blog.

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell?!! I can't believe someone did that, how lame and sad?! Some people just have no shame or decency, at least ASK before you nick someone's ideas jeeez, it's just disgusting behaviour!

I love your siggie and for what it's worth, yours is way better - and the person can't even spell Khushi's name right!

I hope you'll keep PM-ing when you update but if not then it's not a problem, have already bookmarked your blog🤗
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wha? thats pretty lame and disgusting..
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw a spoof Shah Rukh Khan what so-so thinks I do weeks ago... i remember laughing about it with friends, I always assumed that your sig was based off that idea.   But looks like it was just your idea that spurned several sigs on tumblr and FB.

Im sorry to see you hurt... plagiarism is a big problem here.  Im sorry if you feel that you  wont be on IF anymore - just to let you know that I will be stalking your blog... so see you there!