Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smile1412

Hey there!!! Awesome update!!! And an awesome ending !!

But, pls do continue with a sequel to this...the story of Their life in London has a lot of potential... The love between them can still be explored!!! This is one hot n happening and an intriguing couple!!!!!

Anything written about them will be lapped up!!!!

Thnx for the pm!! N hoping to read a sequel soon!!!!!!

Thanks. If there are some more who feel I should go ahead with a sequel.. I definitely shall!!! πŸ˜Š
smelling_salts thumbnail

Originally posted by: racheal

the ending was perfect... evn though i didnt expect khushi to forgive so easily... this is good... thank u so much for the wonderful story...

It is not easy to forgive so easily, is it? That is the reason why Khushi gave him the reasoning she did. Love can provide you with the courage to move forward but trust can come only slowly. So Khushi being the brave one, leaps right in trusting little by little. 

Do you think a sequel is good idea?
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it would be awesome if you elaborate where you had left the epilogue, may be on your blog like two of your earlier chapters in this.
casker thumbnail
yeah sure love to read if you extend the epilogue.πŸ˜‰
Loved this FF. 
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the ending!! amazing ff
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent chapter...after a long wait, and hope you had fun during your holidays.

As for the story, it depends on what your plan is for them, this chapter does seem like the end of the beginning but it can also be the beginning of the end!

Love is just starting to blossom, for these two, and there can be so much more to their journey together, so if you continue to write their story we will continue to read and enjoy!
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome updatee...
happy ending...
thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww..that was beautiful! :) loved the emotional conversation between Arnav and Khushi! they're so meant for each other! πŸ˜Š i'd love it if you decide to continue, not just the epilogue but the story too. But in case you decide to wrap it up here, let me tell you, it has been a great journey. i love the story and your writing style and i hope you come up with more works! πŸ˜Š
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written
thank you!!!!
smelling_salts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

Excellent chapter...after a long wait, and hope you had fun during your holidays.

As for the story, it depends on what your plan is for them, this chapter does seem like the end of the beginning but it can also be the beginning of the end!

Love is just starting to blossom, for these two, and there can be so much more to their journey together, so if you continue to write their story we will continue to read and enjoy!

I had fun during holidays, thank you. πŸ˜Š You've actually snatched the thought right off my mind!! πŸ˜†
The story can certainly end here with a happy ever after but I'm thinking.. a prequel or a sequel of the story as a new FF. Not entirely sure yet if I will do that but I do have the sketch work for the next Arshi FF ready. 

Will be posting it soon. Hopefully it will receive your attention and praise as much as this one did. Thanks! πŸ˜³