mysticblue14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so now between all this misunderstanding between arnav and khushi ,what i was thinking was that khushi hid the truth from everyone because she thought that shyam would probably change. But now clearly seeing his advances, she is mature enough to know that he is one big creep. The why is she not telling anyone about it. Ok even if she does not want anjali to know the truth she can tell her problem to someone else. Considering the way arnav is treating her she might not want to tell him but she can talk about this to the people who already know like payal or lets say buaji .she can atleast let them know about his advances . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are right, on one hand she wants to set things right and on the other hand she wants to keep everything to herself...she is no superwoman, she should share this with someone...
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

my thoughts exactly she should now talk of someone about it. the CV's should think about this track seriously. i had brought up this topic before too. that very same day they showed khushi rebuke his advance by droping that kitchen motar on his leg. and call out to Anjali when he tries to touch her while she is putting oil in anjalis hair. but that is not enough

what kind of message are the CV tring to send to the viewes. women sould not keep quite about such harrment in their homes and office. and yesterday was the hights of creepyness. he implied in the chemist shop that khushi was his pregnent wife. sick i tell you. thank god she didnt simply keep quite there. and the chemist gave him that "your a very sick man and a prevet" look. very good i say'

BUT THAT IS JUST NOT ENOUGH, THE CV'S SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO MAKE KHUSHI REACT MORE HARSHLY. HE GARBS HER HAND IN PUBLIC WHAT ARE THEY THINKING. PLEASE CV'S THIS IS NOT A REQUEST BUT A DEMAND.  PLEASE MAKE KHUSHI AT LEAST SPEEK TO SOMEONE OR DO SOMETHING DRASTIC TO CURB SUCH BEHAVIOUR FROM SHAYAM.
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AstuteASR

You are right, on one hand she wants to set things right and on the other hand she wants to keep everything to herself...she is no superwoman, she should share this with someone...

agreed
mysticblue14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

my thoughts exactly she should now talk of someone about it. the CV's should think about this track seriously. i had brought up this topic before too. that very same day they showed khushi rebuke his advance by droping that kitchen motar on his leg. and call out to Anjali when he tries to touch her while she is putting oil in anjalis hair. but that is not enough

what kind of message are the CV tring to send to the viewes. women sould not keep quite about such harrment in their homes and office. and yesterday was the hights of creepyness. he implied in the chemist shop that khushi was his pregnent wife. sick i tell you. thank god she didnt simply keep quite there. and the chemist gave him that "your a very sick man and a prevet" look. very good i say'

BUT THAT IS JUST NOT ENOUGH, THE CV'S SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO MAKE KHUSHI REACT MORE HARSHLY. HE GARBS HER HAND IN PUBLIC WHAT ARE THEY THINKING. PLEASE CV'S THIS IS NOT A REQUEST BUT A DEMAND.  PLEASE MAKE KHUSHI AT LEAST SPEEK TO SOMEONE OR DO SOMETHING DRASTIC TO CURB SUCH BEHAVIOUR FROM SHAYAM.

Exactly he seems to be keep on advancing and she is not able to do anything .if that is the case she should take help from someone regarding his advances. we have already seen shes not the one to take crap then why now?
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good point!! Why she not talk. Abt it to papal or any other.. All getting crazy!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Khushi needs to realize that she is not Super Woman and Shaym is not going to back off.

First time I understood, but what happened during the sangeet, terrace and now. How many hints does she need to know that this guy is not give up.

Not only for her sake but Anjali also she needs to get rid of this from their lives by letting esp her sis know. 

The cv's are showing a wrong message here.

Instead they should show a girl taking help from some one. 
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She thinks she can handle everything on her own but she can't. No matter how strong u r, u still need some support when it comes to problems like that. No matter what Payal did yesterday she told the truth to Kushi but in the other hand Kushi is trying to have super woman powers which clearly doesn't work with snake. She needs some one really strong to be on her side and I think payal or buaji are the only two who can help her right now. Arnav is the ideal one but the MU needs to be cleared first. For me CV's are not doing a good job by letting Kushi manhandled by creepwa. I've had enough of this 'trying to solve everything by myself' attitude. But i love Sanaya n Barun so keep watching for them and hoping for the best. 
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
you're right, she should talk to someone about it x
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Kushi can argu with her husband but she never do the sm to Shyam. Also she shouted with her hus in green room. Moreover she use to solve all the prob easily not in case of shyam. What nonsense. that is why show is cmng down everyday fake rabba ve then argument hurting etc sm for 2 month no progress.

Get bored...