Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

c my favourite shows almost all went off-air after 2 to 2.5 years...i was on-off with them..some were regular also that was remix ,kutumb show which was regular with me ,.,some shows i watched part of it like have some good love story to watch i mainly prefer love stories or youth shows...
some had i lost interest than gain it even if i like the plot...
but yeah Indian tv needs some little change not to drag shows the shows which r mostly dragged r always saas-bahu stuff i never seen my persoanl favourities ran more than 2 to 2.5 years...
mjht i think was one show which i had seen ridiculous to ridiculous plot when i was going to end...was quite an mn buff๐Ÿ˜†yeah same time i wanted show to get end...
but for other show like remix i never seen the show lost original plot or it llost a charm of it...that i watched all till end it was good show...

Even I used to watch Kutumb and Remix...but Kutumb had 2 seasons...i liked the first season more ๐Ÿ˜†...ok there was this show i really liked...a romantic thriller...Love story which was aired on SAB...it was a dark story, but i loved it...and another one was Left Right Left...i was a total phan of that serial...but lol i left it after Rajiv Khandelwal left the show...not only the charm of the show ended with him, but also the plot went haywire...and then they started a second season which was not much attractive ๐Ÿ˜†
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arryline

Rashu I feel cv's had planned M-A track but then ppl became crazy for M-U and UV so I guess they had to redo everything and that played spoilsport for DEK.

Saying that I have a point:
I remember when Abhishek was asked in DEK's press conference that won't his other show be affected bcoz of DEK and he said no so does it mean A exiting from picture was pre planned๐Ÿ˜•

i was pretty sure that he will make a re-entry.if the letter is nt 2 b believed then there is suspense there.they dragged Monash track even aftr they knew we were in fr M-U๐Ÿ˜ญ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
You know the other day i read a comment in the foruma bout how CVs are confusing us again by interposing/mixing Akash's face on Uday's when M dreams of him. I found that quite funny.

Akash kabhiii peecha nahi chodega kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_Rashmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ya Afsar Bitiya is good,I catch it's repeats.Ya mine too same Q's for STMP๐Ÿ˜•

CM ratings r like TRP rating.kabhi samaj mein hi nahi aata๐Ÿคฃ
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nitz u watch afsar bitiya i like that show i don't watch regulary but i like it bcoz they shown the girl for which the show is being made the original plot they didn't dragged in showing how she is becoming one...though they shown high drama very much...but kept the pace...
i like kinshuk from bidaai days he had came along way in acting...
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

exactlyyy pouli u know these saas-bahu rona-dhona r such eye swore to eyes & ears at same time...
sony shows came  as breath of fresh air ...sony again coming back on daily slot ..i think that will take time to sony again to learn all techniques of latest marketing..plus how to deal with daily issues not to look drag...which sp shows r also not behind in dragging not moving the story but there shows r handled more well just that sony needs to learn this handling for dek create a pace in story...dragging came i think bcoz of channel demand after time change. which ph i think couldn't handled plus huge shock came was manveer were liked by more...other was rejected...that's why i think this haywire issues have come in the show...

@ bold: good point. it might be or otherwise DEK looked like it has suddenly changed party!๐Ÿ˜†
@red: u got to be kidding me! any youth show will choose UV over Akash, and they only created the magic, and the chemistry, how can they expect we ignore it??

Sometimes i think they planned on UV to begin with, i mean the rock throwing scene, the pub scene are just too ironical. 

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poulomi12

oh is it ending, my mom will be sad, and the fact is, i too stopped watching when it became draggy.๐Ÿ˜† I know, IPK, EMH are different, but still, kinda on the line of saas bahu drama, but what i absolutely like about those two shows is that they dont loose the main plot in all those sub plots and twists. they always keep the magic alive. I mean i dont follow IPK and EHm religiously , but i like watching it whenever i tune into it.

Well I don't watch much of IPK and EHM either.But one fact  of IPK is that they are masters of grabbing eyeballs.They show what ppl want.A eye lock,fall over and leads intense romance coupled with home drama.EHM I just catch glipmse
_Rashmi thumbnail
nw i am a regular watcher of IPK,i lyk the story nw๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

I am proud to say that I watch and like Afsar Bitiya which is aired n Zee and that show is truly 'different'

I am hearing a lot about STPM, it must be a good show, why is the forum so behind on rank though?

i know the story is great but looks like it has taken a dip, i mean the rank fell na? That was quite shocking.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Arya, majority of Star's viewers consist of Mothers, grandmothers and Aunties. They can never truly steer away from showing the kitchen poltics genre because they have to appease that particular crowd too. Isiliye kitne bhi naye concept and 'soch nahi' ka  daava kar le, ghoom phir ke they come back to showing the saas-bahu dramas.
LOL, however STPM's plotline is such that it might get lucky to not be included in Star's saas-bahu plans๐Ÿ˜†

SGP is actually better than the Bengali one...the bengali one ended after Ishan got back his memory., somewhere down the line the story got ruined ๐Ÿ˜•..here they have modified it and have stretched it enough ๐Ÿ˜†...and STPM's story line is just starting...my mom has started to watch it after i told her the story and she is liking it ๐Ÿ˜†