Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachurya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Let me pitch in wid my 2 cents abt whether U-M was planned or not!
I agree they did nt promote AK in the press conference bt look at UV's character defination, we got to know abt his history, his family members and their characters and hw UV has a guy inside him who is searching for love like evry one else, UV's attachment towards his childhood frnd M, UV's relationship wid M's family, but hw much do we know abt Akash?-  no background details at all- why wud the CVs work so hard on the characterization on the supporting cast rather than the lead? 
Edited by prachurya - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

@Arya & Pols DEK is one show where there was no eye-lock or falls bwt U-M 2 instigate romance๐Ÿ˜†

Eyelocks are sometimes so cheesy and cliche, i hope they make it short and precise , not like looking at eachother forever.
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

Eyelocks are sometimes so cheesy and cliche, i hope they make it short and precise , not like looking at eachother forever.

๐Ÿ˜†
Pols, u reminded me of some shows, where the leads hav eyelock, a song plays out, then there is a commercial break, and after the break, the eyelock continues๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prachurya - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

@Neetz you still watch SV?

@Pols Even I feel that were Manveer planned.Then why was AK not promoted in the press conference?๐Ÿ˜•

one explanation can be that AK was kind of new to play leads, and AR is more famous, and with AR's popularity they wanted to promote the show, and made a way for ManVeer, like testing a vaccine u know. Then they thought that AK wouldny be loved, so they changed to Akash plot, then suddenly AK was too loved and the chemistry was widely accepted, and they thought they were screwed, as they have to give importance to AR too. So they tried to make bothe Strong characters, but failed.๐Ÿ˜†

That is all i can think of.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I used to watch LRL too, and watched it till a long time. I stopped when the new batch of Cadets entered. That was a good show!

AB is much better than any of the other shows that i have watched in recent times. Last week the TRPs dropped because the story kind of fell after the super suspense, thrill and drama ended when Krishna became the BDO Kinshuk's character almost getting married to the show's vamp lol. These days the show is concentrating on the lead pair's love and trials.

Arya, SV has proven to be such a disappointment i tell you. They degrade woman like crap over there :(
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

why didn't UV rush 2 help her???

J was holding him back by his dog collar, which i her phone.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

u toh came up with my same thinking girl๐Ÿ˜† i too liked kutumb season1 & s2 though i watched on-off just for hiten-gauri...๐Ÿ˜†..that dark love story i know i watched sometimes not regularly LTL i too left when rajeev left the show...even kahin toh hoga i liked sujal -kashish but when rajeev left i was not interested in that show...

sony shows they were more subtle always like just mohabbat ,family no 1 or jassi show

I watched Love Story till the end ๐Ÿ˜†..but never expected that they would turn one of the friends a spine chilling murderer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...the end was shocking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...even i left KTH after Rajeev left...his replacement was pathetic ๐Ÿ˜•

Oh yeah i loved Just Mohabbat and Jassi...Just Mohabbat had a good story, liked how they explored the problems of a boy when he is a kid and then into his teenage, and each epi had a story ๐Ÿ˜›...lol i also used to watch Hip Hip Hurray on Zee TV...loved those school shows ๐Ÿ˜† 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

๐Ÿ˜†
Pols, u reminded me of some shows, where the leads hav eyelock, a song plays out, then there is a commercial break, and after the break, the eyelock continues๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Majestically Stupid!

This reminds me, when SI entered KSBKT a second time as Tulsi replacing GK, The face was shown for atleast 10 mins! i was so irked! I mean how can they do this?
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

i think this was the most beautiful part of the dance
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
prachu ,pouli super pointing outs...

now ipl season is there so they need trps also all shows r working to attract i think they will keep the pace of the story ...if promoted well by channel they can get back the trps...