cont soon dear...
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update. Waiting for truth to be revealed. Update soon
shruthiruchs thumbnail
ye kya se kyka ho gaya...
god geet ko koi knowledge do...kuch karne se pehle soch toh le...
poor maan pehle se itna confused & tensed...
& ek slap gr8...
😕
Sparkling-eyes5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go...awesome..mindblowing
dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Break Away

Part 6

he got of the bed and slowly came close to her and sits down on the floor next to the sofa she was lying, sleeping cuddled up in himself...He cutely goes near her and looked at her innocent face adoring that glow on her face...he looked into her closed eyes and pecked her forehead and whispered I get up back...I'll make you come back to me...and with that he gets up from there and smirks slyly...no one can leave Maan Singh Khurana, you'll be back to me at any cost, you'll be back to me with my Aahana, my sunshine...our love, our child...

And moves towards the balcony dialing someone

That's when he came to know she is living in Dr. Armaan Malik's apartment after her accident and the rest he knew where he can get his answers from

He stepped out with a hard face plastered sealing all his emotions and feelings within it, he looked at the tall building ahead him, smirked removing his dark shades...so here I am, you won't be able to hide any more from me Mrs Khurana, you have to come back to your Maan, I'll make you come back to me

Thinking so he moved ahead to his destination where he knew he will get his way to get her back...he straight away made his way to Dr. Malik's cabin, anyways whom he need permission and for what he needs permission for, MSK gets his appointments done with a click of fingers...he knocked the door before entering...

Yaa may I help you...Dr. Malik looked at the Man in front of him in confusion written all over his face

Maan...Maan Singh Khurana I have an appointment with you...Maan said forwarding his hand towards him

Ohh The Great Business Tycoon Maan Singh Khurana yaa I remember, I was waiting for you only...he stood up his seat in gratitude and offered him seat in front of him...have a seat sir...he smiled genuinely

So what can I help you, I guess your reports are normal and Mrs. Savitri Devi's reports are also in control as of now, Dr. Gupta is handling her work well...he said ficking a few papers he called the time he came to know Maan was coming to meet him, any doctor would think the same anyways that his patient is here for some problem...

Geet...Maan said without losing his hard face...sitting casually but with that flick and flops going inside him...I need to talk about Geet...

Armaan lost all the colours of his face looking in the files but his face became pale and colourless the time the words sinked inside him...Geet...he gasped

Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana WIFE if Maan Singh Khurana and Aahana Maan Singh Khurana DAUGHTER of Maan Singh Khurana...Maan said proudly yet with his strong face yet the vigorous vilonce in the tone could not be matched, leaning over the table with his elbows kept on the table sides...

Armaan looked above his files and looked at him pale but he wasn't sure what to say what to do...sorry I don't get you, I don't know any Geet Maan Singh Khurana or Aahana...he said closing the file...you can leave sir

So you might not be knowing who is staying in your Bandra flat...oo I forgot you might have some memory loss problem shall I call a doctor, Dr. Armaan Malik.. he mocked while Armaan was losing all his patience now

The flat was owned bought by your dad Mr. Aryan Malik nearly 10 years back cost Rs. 2 cr., for your Mother Mrs. Kavya Malik as their wedding anniversary gift on 1st dec. 2002 and was transferred under your name after your mother's death 7 years back due to heart attack on 17th sep. 2005 when you shifted Mumbai for your studies and now you have rented it to a Lady staying with her daughter, Geet and Aahana...do you get whom am I talking about or shall I detail it more...Maan said again leaning back to the seat casually playing with the paper weight in his hand...

I said I don't know about any Geet and I guess am done with it I have more important work to do I need to leave now...an angry Armaan got off his seat making Maan more angry...

Armaan was about to step out when Maan stopped her from back...I need an answer Mr. Malik...his eyes spitted fire

And what if I won't...he tilted his head a little mocking at him

You'll regret doctor...

And how am I gonna regret Mr Khurana...

Dr. Ridhima Gupta is the only person you call yours am I right Dr. Malik...

And that was it for Armaan to handle he griped his throat in his wrist ready to rip it apart and invariably Maan fisted his neck

Dare you utter a word I will forget where you standing right now...Armaan said in the dangerous devour he never knew he could...

I need an answer...I need my Geet Back...Maan was spitting fire in rage of anguish flowing in his veins...

Geet...both released the grip hearing the whisper from back...Armaan immediately turned to look at an extremely horrified Ridhima standing clutching the door knob in her fist, her legs shivering in fear which might colaspe any time...

Ridhima...Armaan gasped in helplessness looking at her fearful state...

She steps towards him looking at the two men ready to kill each other with the fury burring their eyes was enough to shade them with their own ash with their own hands...she came closer to Armaan and held his other hand, her Maan...she whispered looking at directly into Armaan's eyes as if asking something from him...Armaan nodded slightly and loosens left his neck,
Maan was a mute spectator of both their eye conversation he can feel she knew everything but what he can't understand why Armaan wasn't telling anything to him...what it was...He to left Armaan's color and stepped back closing his eyes to calm the running fury in him...

He opened his eyes and looked to Ridhima then Armaan...am sorry but i need to know what it is, they my life...she is my wife, mother of my daughter...I need to know it Dr.
He looked to Ridhima...am sorry I dint wanted to say anything but i had this last option...

Only I know how i lived these 5 years without my love, without breath, without soul, without life but still living for her, her last wish she asked before this break away, her promise she bounded me with...he looked like a hurt puppy seeking medicine for his pain, longing, hurt, pain, betrayal was evident in those misty dark eyes...

I need to know Dr., please you won't understand my state until you suffer the same...Maan said looking directly into Armaan's eyes while Armaan's hold around Ridhima automatically stiffed and she looked into his hold and held him calming him with his touch

please...Maan whispered while Armaan mocked his gaze not able to meet his...

i wish you never go through the same...you were my last hope but seems i have to go through more to get my life back...Maan sighs and took his step towards the door...

Wont you stay even if your Geet needs you...Ridhima said finally with confidence and a sweet smile...Armaan looked at her in shock she looks back into his eyes and blinked her lashes conveying she is needs to...

No...Armaan gasped...dont Ridhzi...he pleaded

this is best for her Amy...we need to open this now...Ridhzi said smiling giving him power to say he dont want to while Maan got his lost hope back with those glittering eyes

Ridhzi looked back to him...can we go somewhere else please this isn't a nice place I think...

Sure I'll book a table for three wait...Maan said and was about to dail a no. When Amy stops him...
My home will be good enough Mr. Khurana...Armaan said still unconvinced while Ridhzi rolled her eyes on her adamant fianc...

But...

She said not in a public place so i guess we won't get any private place better than this...Amy mocks unpleasantly

You won't change...will you...she joked trying lighten the atmosphere to earn a deadly glare from Amy...while Maan gave a week smile

Geet and Aahana...

I said my house, that's not mine, that's their house...Amy said looking away and Maan was touched with the love and care they showered over His Lives all the while he wasn't with them, he was ashamed of saying those harsh words to them, he looked to him with regret on his face...am sorry...

Armaan moved his gaze while Ridhzi smiled genuinely...don't be anyone would have been the same at your place...

so here's the black coffee for two...Ridhz passed the two cups to them while taking his capachino sipping it

maan stared at the cup sitting consciously and finaly looked at them...can I know all of it now, please...how do got her, where did you found her...he looked to them who were looking at each other...

Precap: reason for this break away 😭 😉

ohkiz ni jutties on me agar yeh Maan and Armaan itna footage khate hai 😡 dont worry i have the next part written so i will updt aftr a day or may b tomorrow as well but time and mere mood pe hai 😳 wo actly i wnted to do all the reson in one part n den it would have gone crazily long 😉 isslie nahi kia 

Ohkiz guyz This SS is specially for our new page

Geet-Begining Of A New Ere

so now give me my comments and like

will be waiting

AND WHO ALL WANT PMz PLEASE SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST

I'LL NOT BE ABLE TO PM OTHERWISE

❤️Divzi sighing off

singh24 thumbnail
very nice update dear...
Precap is interesting...
Love it..

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome loved it 😃
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..

but m waiting for the reason  to know why the break up...

plzzz now dont make us to wait more yaar