payal more lucky dn khushi :) :(

princessnk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously yar payal is mch more lucky den khushiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Atleast wn she cried arnav wz standing consoling her putting his hnd beside her.😭😭😭😭Pyal has her husbnd n arnav to support her wn she cries a bitπŸ˜•.bt r khushi has no1...arnav mkez r sanka devi cry so mch wdout telling her d reason n doesnt evn stop her from crying😑😑😑...Laad governor g thoda sa khyaal apni Mrs kkgsr ka bhi rakhlo she needz u badly dis tme handling abuse frm 2 men at d same time. Otherwse khushi wl no longer feel ny safety wd u...
wt say guyz????? desperately wnt arnav's caring attitude towards khushiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

casker thumbnail
i hated the scene payal holding ASR's handkerchief with her he cant console his wife if it is hating or anything πŸ˜‘
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
seriously yar. i dnt knw y all  d times he make her cry... enough of her tears... i do want his care fr her...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
but you forgot he cares too... yes he is the one giving him hurt..but he is one who heals her too...i hope that day cum soon..when he will show his care to khushi..widout ny hesitation..
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
would defi want to see arnav caring for khushi...but its not like he doesnot do it...he has done it in past...its just tat he is angry with her at present for a solid reson!
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its bitter truth.. not only because yesterday Arnav cared for Payal.. by all means she is luckier than Khushi.. Patents, marriage, loving husband, a little sister who is there every minute to solve her problem.. list goes on..
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
true
Wanna see him caring for her
ravankhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know khushi s very strong lady...i cant even imagin if all these happen to me, i ll comitt socide right away...poor girl it realy makes me cry when i think of her, hope this never happen in real life with any girl though it does with sombody in somewhere who lives in a life that s all covered with missundrestanding of her husband...such a misrable feelings tat the person who she loves s always blakmailing her and hurts her phisically and mentally, while the person she hates in her life s always πŸ˜­Edited by farahtaby - 12 years ago
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true .. Agree with you 100%
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah for the time being. But Kushi is going to be the luckiest in the future. Once she is proved innocent Arnav would make sure Kushi gets what she deserved. But yes for the time being Payal is the luckiest one coz she's only got hello hi bye bye problems while kushi facing the most difficult problems which is getting hard to handle all by herself without any support.