Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want pkyek back too but with same cast but it seems there is less chance to have the same cast as vivian and sukriti are busy.
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                                            Hey friends...Does anyone know today on E24 news...it was said that maryada is getting off air and in place of that serial PKYEK is going on air...Is that true...or is that some other serial?????????
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thelondon12345

Hey friends...Does anyone know today on E24 news...it was said that maryada is getting off air and in place of that serial PKYEK is going on air...Is that true...or is that some other serial?????????

I heard that not sure but hopefully it is PKYEK because if ekta wants to bring it back it should be on star plus as it was on star one before Im really clueless whether it will come back or not and with which cast as everyone's busy ðŸ˜•
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: thelondon12345

really?😕
we want the same cast again 
--faroo-- thumbnail

haaiii really who said ih sorry news no idont khnow
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kash the news of PKYEK coming back is true!! 
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya guyz ye sach hai ki Maryada finish ho rahe hai but i dnt noe... if pkyek is comng instead of Maryada
we want visu back in peyek