tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hams  Chellam ,

HuGggeee !!  evalvu Naal aayidch ...was missing you !!😃

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

the highlighted one was supposed to be hatred and not love..sorry.

Does he support Payal as his Brother's Wife or as his Wife's sister? it is the former thing I suppose... Also Note that Kushi was not there around.. Which if she had seen it, then she would have started thinking if he is there to really be so concernd about her when his whole family is on the other side consoling his Mami, then he wouldnt have thought of seperating his bro and her sis!
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked bits &pieces from yesterday's epi  even though it was not  that brilliant ...

Loved your analysis as always Tanthya & Doodle ...

I should applaud for the mind blowing theories you creat - 👏👏👏👏 what an analysis!!!!

*** Equation theories of Kushi & Arnav ...etc
*** Three C's -
*** Triangle theory...

This is why the REDUX keep on rocking  ...keep up the good work & BIG THANK you !!!⭐️

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea.nymph

Yesterday's episode has just left a total jumble in my mind. Payal's track was a bit silly (though i know it was to escalate the tension between Khushi-Arnav later). Khushi playing 'guide' to Shyam was weird (though again, it was to build up the friction between Shyam-Khushi-Arnav). Leaving those weird scenes aside, I actually liked the episode.

I don't know why, but I felt that the whole 'fancy-dress competition' was a metaphor for the whole Raizada family. I can't really link my thoughts, but a rough sketch in my mind is that, the competition represents the Raizada family, each trying their best to give good performances in their relationships.

On trying to see it through the family-relationship lens:

In the last few episodes and yesterday's, we see Mamiji actually beginning to trust (not sure if that's the right word) Payal. She herself says, in yesterday's episode, that she took part in the competition because Payal had confidence in her. (that was mighty cool of mamiji to say that). However, we know how that went, Payal ended up disappointing her MIL, and loses out to Khushi-Arnav.
(So, do we see an unbinding of trust between mamiji and Payal when the truth about Shyam comes out? And Arnav standing with Payal through it?.. to be later joined by Aakash, but Khushi's absence somehow confuses me on this front).

However, Khushi-Arnav have been on a rocky patch, and even though their Heer-Ranjha 'act' let out a lot of emotion, ASR hid it up and refused to admit his true feelings when confronted. (Which makes me think that this runs in line with the current SBS segment, and Arnav won't confess his feelings for quite some time).

And then, Khushi giving up her award (this made me think about a second chance/a new start at their relationship - quite sketchy I know) but she refuses to take it, saying that it 
was a 'dhoka' (currently their marriage is built on trickery, cheating and blackmail). Even after Naniji asks her why she's refusing, and Khushi say's that 'she's doing it for the right reason' (could that mean that the MU gets sorted, but Khushi doesn't want to continue living with Arnav who cheated her into the marriage?) ... Continuing, so Khushi doesn't take that reward (the second chance/new start), Arnav confronts her, but she's not willing to let him know the reason. The 'ehsaan' angle might fit here, if Arnav is trying to make up for his misunderstanding (if the MU is cleared, not sure again).

So, this leaves us with Khushi deciding to walk out of the marriage or the second chance/new start, and Anjali will help her (untangling the knots) - or Anjali will clear Khushi's mind about Arnav.

I lost the thread after that... not well-though out, but I just couldn't help comparing the competition to the Raizada household. (Tanthya, Doodleberry, Pam, Anna - do you think you guys could help me out here?... you guys have better insights into all this)

The below is just my thoughts about the characters.. skip it if you feel like...

KHUSHI

Our feisty Khushi gave her best to ASR in the green room - I actually started a dance routine when she gave his own words back to him in their confrontation "Main aapko jawaab dena zaroori nahi samajhti"!! (Couldn't help it, after all the times ASR refused to explain his actions to her).

Khushi has clearly reached the end of her patience with this mood-swinger, she knows deep down somewhere (escalated through his Ranjha dialogues) that he does have feelings for her but the stubborn guy just won't admit it, cause of all the pain, ego and typical ASR attitude of keeping his emotions in check.

definitely not EGO ! Nymph..he was the guy who was going out to express his love  ..He stops now bec in his eyes, she is a traitor, a cheat,  and he is disgusted at himself for still loving her ..

Somehow I feel that, in the near future, Khushi will reach her boiling point with Shyam too. After watching yesterday's episode and the pre-cap, though she didn't  really display any real frustration, I think the time is not far when both these guys (Shyam and ASR) will drive her to explosion point. I mean, with both acting like super pests, and both messing with her head - it can happen!

Khushi might give some more rope to Shyam but not to Arnav...  reason..Shyam she is least bothered  , With Arnav it is personal and intimate.😊

SHYAM

Abbhas is so good at playing this character that i feel like throwing my chappals at him whenever 'Shyam' comes onto the screen. I missed loving to hate him in the last few episodes, I'm so glad he's back! (weird sentence, but you guys get it) 😊

The eternal opportunist, I loved the way he instantly stood up when Anjali asked him to accompany Khushi to the chemist! Haaahaaa. couldn't stop laughing at his promptness in that scene 😆

Plus, it is the height of ickyness - behaving like Khushi is his wife at the chemist store! Loved Khushi's comeback to that 'Jijaji'! And the chemist needs a good applause for his awesome reaction and expression! 👏 spot on chemist bhaiyya!! First Khushi, and then him.. heee heee

I'm hoping that the track continues to develop and not back-track into nonsense again.. it is not clear if Arnav actually sees Khushi trying to get out of creepy's clutches, I don't think he sees it, because after watching the SBS clip, it looks like it might add a small MU to the already BIG MU. We'll just have to wait for tonight to see what happens there.

Tanthya, Doodleberry, Anna, Pam - I was waiting to read your analysis... it's become a regular habit now 😊  I especially love it when you guys draw out the symbolisms, all the deductions from the scenes are pretty great to read! Thank you, thank you so much for your updates on the episodes!! 👍🏼

Cheers!

Thank You, Nymph for liking our analysis ...I hope the same too and do not want  any back tracking..

malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all,

Just came across this post on IF. Apparently, there is some E24 segment which shows that Arnav is not going to retort with hatred and will in fact respond to Khushi's questions.

Edited by malsub - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

Does he support Payal as his Brother's Wife or as his Wife's sister? it is the former thing I suppose... Also Note that Kushi was not there around.. Which if she had seen it, then she would have started thinking if he is there to really be so concernd about her when his whole family is on the other side consoling his Mami, then he wouldnt have thought of seperating his bro and her sis!

VI,

Right now..what I see is Arnav and Payal developing a rapport as themselves and not as kins... it is Arnav's guilt and compassion at work here and Payal's gratitude from her end..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsub

Hi all,

Just came across this post on IF. Apparently, there is some E24 segment which shows that Arnav is not going to retort with hatred and will in fact respond to Khushi's questions.

Thank You, Malobika ..😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyvg

I liked bits &pieces from yesterday's epi  even though it was not  that brilliant ...

Loved your analysis as always Tanthya & Doodle ...

I should applaud for the mind blowing theories you creat - 👏 what an analysis!!!!

*** Equation theories of Kushi & Arnav ...etc
*** Three C's -
*** Triangle theory...

This is why the REDUX keep on rocking  ...keep up the good work & BIG THANK you !!!⭐️

Thank You, Joy !!😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Was there any SBS or SBB segment today?

A segment deciding who was the best Thana Queen featuring Manorama 😃