Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Post cannot be quoted.

Doods -- don't know how to reply only to your post -- see that you cannot be quoted... but here goes!

Yes --- I was also thinking the same way... there is no planning and management for this show -- not sure who is at fault PH or SP or both... and they are so overconfident that they thought that they could use the IPL phase to clear MU. Absolutely wrong planning and execution.

Yes-- the show is back on track... that is the reason I liked yesterday's episode...movement in the right direction and on the right track ( I think this is because shyam's protection is gone and IPL is here!).

Keep your analysis and critical comments coming ...I think that the CVs really take note of the comments amid their mad race for TRPs... example being the way that they tried to clean up last week ...
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Doods: best words of advice ever!!! I think you hit the nail here. Seriously if 4 Lions want to progress they really REALLY need to read the writing on the wall.

By the way you are just brillant in your advice and your plot analysis. I too think that its going be Arnav (the brother) v/s Arnav ( the husband) and it will be Anjali who will light the way to the right decision (Khushi).

I vote for 4 Lions hiring you as an overseas consultant!!!

They need to step up their game here and study their demographic properly.

I do think that there might be pressure from SP to adhere to their typical show aka saas-bahu formula, especially after Star Parivaar and the number of awards that IPKKND got. Ofcourse I'm speculating here so don't mind me. But seriously, SP has an opportunity here to reach a global audience through the internet if I was them I would be devising ways to milk this opportunity the best I can.

But seriously the writing is on the wall, pull up your socks or kill the show.

Until tomorrow.  

S
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

hello Reduxians!!!

Finally I got some time to update my post..
Tants, pam and all others - Lovely analysis all of you...
Doods- I never really connected the 1 month wastage of time with SPA. felt every question to the SP and PH absolutely fantastic and accurate connect of the hammer with the nail head!

Today's epi was far far better than the last two previous ones, the CVs are getting back into the track...
-Liked Shyam today, Shyam back in action always means the story is moving forward!
-In ArHi scenes, One thing I was happy about is, even though Kushi denied the award calling him a cheat, he thought there was someother reason and he went and asked her... A indication of how times are changing..
- Also liked the fact that Kushi also confirmed that there was someother reason, but denied giving him the answer, you didnt give me a reason for marriage, I wont give you one for this either
- though the epi was also strewn with stupidity like payal's decision to not take part, Anjali's decision to send Kushi with Shyam etc... the above points saved the epi.

Edited by abavi - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally updated with spelling corrections ... hopefully no typo now. 😃

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi there, this looks like the place to air views. It is really intetesting to read the various interpretations done by members on this thread. I have been reading for the past week this thread and some of the posts to try and make sense of the episodes. One thing I fail to understand and i was hoping one of you could decode that for me, is why do they not show Khushi confiding in someone about Shyam's advances? Not even Payal? Imo the creative team have been showing a couple of things which quite frankly weakens their plot more than anything, i have been unable to understand this aspect.
Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Doods -- don't know how to reply only to your post -- see that you cannot be quoted... but here goes!

Yes --- I was also thinking the same way... there is no planning and management for this show -- not sure who is at fault PH or SP or both... and they are so overconfident that they thought that they could use the IPL phase to clear MU. Absolutely wrong planning and execution.

Yes-- the show is back on track... that is the reason I liked yesterday's episode...movement in the right direction and on the right track ( I think this is because shyam's protection is gone and IPL is here!).

Keep your analysis and critical comments coming ...I think that the CVs really take note of the comments amid their mad race for TRPs... example being the way that they tried to clean up last week ...

Thanks I had to because plagiarism is happening...So... Sorry. 

Thanks hun. Hahah... I donno...I am mad at them since long time but i am like that straight on the face...and they really wasted this whole month... Imagine this...This triangle should have been last month and happening now...😡
Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: S003

@ Doods: best words of advice ever!!! I think you hit the nail here. Seriously if 4 Lions want to progress they really REALLY need to read the writing on the wall.

Thanks S. 🤗 Yup they need to read the writing on the wall.

By the way you are just brillant in your advice and your plot analysis. I too think that its going be Arnav (the brother) v/s Arnav ( the husband) and it will be Anjali who will light the way to the right decision (Khushi).

Arre, I predicted this on Mar 6th... that's what I wrote naa.. now they are showing this after a month??? can you believe them??? 😡

I vote for 4 Lions hiring you as an overseas consultant!!!

Thanks you but I would prefer Star more..serial ko thik kar dungi. 😆

They need to step up their game here and study their demographic properly.

I do think that there might be pressure from SP to adhere to their typical show aka saas-bahu formula, especially after Star Parivaar and the number of awards that IPKKND got. Ofcourse I'm speculating here so don't mind me. But seriously, SP has an opportunity here to reach a global audience through the internet if I was them I would be devising ways to milk this opportunity the best I can.

They should have that foresightedness and overseas chodo, they can do that in India only... jab ghar se nehin kiya toh bahar kya karega...😡

But seriously the writing is on the wall, pull up your socks or kill the show.

They should and it's all the Superior' fault.. CVs ko bol ke kya karoge??? They only take orders and not delegate them. 

Until tomorrow.  

S

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post. I loved the interpretation of anjali coming to the green room and also the part you described the confrontation. It was fab yaar. Arnav standing by payal even i liked that scene. The post was fab. I really want the hell to continue in its hellish ways
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Doods, brilliant note to the Superiors @ SP & 4 Lions, I sure hope they get your message. Yup, they totally dropped the ball on their track. Losing viewer's will hurt them like hell, during IPL. Shortsightedness sure doesn't pay in the world of business.

Also, hoping to see your predictions come to fruition. I sure hope to see Payalia redeemed in mamiji's eyes... Hoping to see Arnav beginning to connect the dots on the Shayam-Khushi equation, otherwise, I am getting tired of this meaningless fighting just as I was tired of the meaningless comedy. We have been led up the garden path one too many times to trust the CVs anymore. As Sathya had once said, viewers aren't cheap. CVs please focus on the track and keep it tight & slick.

@ Pam, loved, loved your analysis again. I loved the way you analyzed both Payal & Khushi. Yes, these girls are righteous if nothing else. I think you've hit the nail on the head by saying that Nani was a key witness to Khushi's refusal to accept the award as she did not think it was right. Sure hope to see naniji's support of the girl's reason to keep quiet about the truth re. Shyam.

Also, many thanks for explaining the "dhokebaaz" accusation for me, makes sense the way you've explained it. Somehow it seemed to come out of the blue in the story, now I understand, thanks to you. 😊

P.S. I agree 100% with you Pam, what was up with Arnav touching Payalia today, I was shocked to see that. It did not go down well with his character at all for me. 
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
kpk1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In my earlier post I ranted about how frustrated I was with today's episode, but now that I have had time to reread Tanthya's post and then read Doods and Pam's posts, I feel better. 👍🏼 What  would we all do without analysts like you showing us the light at the end of this very long and very dark tunnel 😲

@Doods, you were spot on with the poor planning shown by Star Plus and 4Lions. You don't mess with cricket in India, like they don't mess with NFL here in the US. The only thing I can say is, that for those of us overseas, I am glad we won't have to choose between IPKKND and cricket. Record one and watch the other 😉

All your analyzing and predicting has always been excellent and now, slowly but surely, we see the show starting to take shape the way you have always said it should. I really wish they would pay more attention to this Redux thread and follow the suggestions better. Enough of this mindless comedy, OTT behavior and talent shows. The same messages can be sent using other ideas. Another member on another post compared it to pulling ideas out of a hat and I agree with that member's view.

@Pam, thank you for explaining the "woh dhokebaaz hai" comment. It has rankled, but it now makes more sense. I still wish though, that she had said it to HIM instead of to total strangers 😒 I also loved your explanation of Arnav's actions backed by his obsessive compulsive need to win. "Two birds with one stone"..,.yup,that also makes sense now.

Now to wait and watch what tomorrow brings. Another fight, another unnecessary RV, but maybe (and hopefully) some progress? I can dream, can't I ?😍
Edited by kpk1002 - 12 years ago