Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

^^ I like Himesh tooo... πŸ˜†.. he's pretty goood too... and Kumar Sanu is the God of Bollywoood music..  I don't like Lata M. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok.. honest confession.. i also dont like Lata M much.. but i disagree with rest of what you said..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

^^ I like Himesh tooo... πŸ˜†.. he's pretty goood too... and Kumar Sanu is the God of Bollywoood music..  I don't like Lata M. 

Today Aadesh Srivastav took a jibe at Shreya Ghoshal. She probably refused to sing his songs. Anyway, that ensued a war between Shreya and Alka Yagnik fans and he RTed all the tweets against Shreya. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Today Aadesh Srivastav took a jibe at Shreya Ghoshal. She probably refused to sing his songs. Anyway, that ensued a war between Shreya and Alka Yagnik fans and he RTed all the tweets against Shreya. πŸ˜† 

Shreya can give one a migraine.. her voice.. *shakes head*

Maya.. links please.. I wann RT.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Abhijeet as a singer. He was one of my favourites in the 90s and I absolutely agree with him that he was SRK's voice. No other singer's voice - not even Udit's (and I love his singing too) - went as nicely with SRK as Abhijeet's did.

I see where he is coming from. Many of SRK's hit numbers were sung by Abhijeet. And hit songs play a big role in an actor's success in Bollywood. He does deserve that recognition, that acknowledgement from SRK. And it was strange that the singers were left out of the end-credits sequence in Main Hoon Na where everyone from the spot boys to SRK to goddamn Rakhi Sawant was shown/credited. πŸ€ͺ

Yes I agree Abhijeet has a problem with his temper and he has a tendency of going overboard with his outbursts (to be fair, all those reality show judges and their drama were over the top nonsense, done mostly for the ratings). He is a lot calmer and more composed here though. I wish this is how he presented himself more often.  If this is the way he had come across earlier then his opinions would have been better received. And he does have valid opinions, be it his criticism of that glorified bathroom singer Atif or SRK's behaviour.

And yeah, it's pretty obvious the Do You Know song in Housefull 2 was taken from Abhijeet's song. I thought I'd heard it somewhere before; heh that was nearly a decade back.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Abhijeet has such tamper tantrums.Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: God.

my best lines are... rasta na kutra maaru modu joy ne bhasta tha
I didnt know the way ,I turned where the dog turned??
and

mane khaatla oopar oondho bandhi pachar maira be char danda 

I tied my bed up there and a stick hit me in the ass??

🀣

😳😳
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
God Guzzu che?

Patel bhai kem cho?

Lol the song is hilarious.
Have u heard Guzzu version of amplifier?
Shakki beta : This Mosi is cool
Lola Kutty's please stand up was good too.
Cant believe its been 8-9 yrs already.
Abhijeet keeps whining ! Him and SRK great match Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago