Sanaya Irani FC: Humaari Pyaari Pari <3 <3 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I m sorry but i found it from Barun's answe that SAnaya is not a nice girl may be.I mean they always like to pull each other leg.But sometimes people tell the truth.Sanaya may be play some dirty game in her set  nahin to Barun aisa kyun kahega that she will be a good [politician.sorry but i just thinking may be she is a good actress but not good as a girl may be like other ambitious Industries girl

Wah wah kya comment kiya hai 🤣🤣(not by me but some MID who generally bashes sanaya🤣)
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy nb *hugs* m perpertually.online..in m out..lol

Another sarun interview...yayyy! *dancing*

Didnt get wot u meant by ur second post..maybe cuz I cant see d smileys..lol

hey shilpi 🤗

that comment was made by some MID who generally bashes sanaya I was laughing at her logic lol
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
people really have a habit of reading too much into everything...coming to sarun & the dynamics of their relationship what i know that they share a great bond & accept each other with all their flaws & are easy being just themselves with each other ...well hasn't barun ribbed her once before abt sanaya in the rangmunch interview where he was like whenever san wants something she goes like barun tu mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakta...i wonder why we expect celebrities to be perfect people...no wonder some of them feel a need  to put on this facade...it's time we start looking at them as human beings with flaws Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

I m sorry but i found it from Barun's answe that SAnaya is not a nice girl may be.I mean they always like to pull each other leg.But sometimes people tell the truth.Sanaya may be play some dirty game in her set  nahin to Barun aisa kyun kahega that she will be a good [politician.sorry but i just thinking may be she is a good actress but not good as a girl may be like other ambitious Industries girl

Wah wah kya comment kiya hai 🤣🤣(not by me but some MID who generally bashes sanaya🤣)

🤣🤣 i was about to go into a shock thinking you wrote this 🤣 omgg the things people write! Maybe they didn't notice Barun's expression when he said mind games ;) 🤣 Love SaRun <3
sonu 🤗
I have seen the interview so can't comment lol but i agree why can't these people leave them alone friendship is not all bout praising each other lol i am glad sarun don't pretend to be we are perfect they have flaws and best part is they admit
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
hey drish 🤗
I was laughing at her logic barun said she can be a politician=she is a bad girl 🤣
I am yet to see the interview lol
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

people really have a habit of reading too much into everything...coming to sarun & the dynamics of their relationship what i know that they share a great bond & accept each other with all their flaws & are easy being just themselves with each other ...well hasn't barun ribbed her once before abt sanaya in the rangmunch interview where he was like whenever san wants something she goes like barun tu mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakta...i wonder why we expect celebrities to be perfect people...no wonder some of them feel a need  to put on this facade...it's time we start looking at them as human beings with flaws

I AGREE Sonu! They are human beings too .. so i am very glad that SaRun don't put up the "perfect" facade .. they'll behave like how they actually are. I think thats what attracted me to them in the 1st place.. esp San .. i am still amazed at how easily she can tell her flaws in front of the camera .. she won't try to be perfect coz she knows shes not
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just have to see the way barun says mind games...gosh he looked so adorable...Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

hey drish 🤗

I was laughing at her logic barun said she can be a politician=she is a bad girl 🤣
I am yet to see the interview lol

🤣 why can't some politician be good for once? 🤣 ufff, logic these days 🤣

and you have to see the interview.. SaRun are SO cute <3