Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

hey shilpi🤗
not as animated as always nevertheless were fun ...poor souls looked overworked

I know..they both look tired in interviews..even.onscreen u can see d difference compared to initial epis..i rem.barun alo mentioned in tb I/v - daily soaps mentally n physiclly stressing..so these guy must b really drained!!

@nb - offensive ppl, thats d word..rofl..bye 4 now :)
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
true guys really proud of sarun...
it really takes a lot of courage to be oneself especially when you know u are under the scanner 24 7...
-Drishti- thumbnail
sorry guys, need to go now.. will be back in some time 🤗 byee tc!
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

I know..they both look tired in interviews..even.onscreen u can see d difference compared to initial epis..i rem.barun alo mentioned in tb I/v - daily soaps mentally n physiclly stressing..so these guy must b really drained!!

@nb - offensive ppl, thats d word..rofl..bye 4 now :)

the maddening schedules seem to be taking a toll on them...moreover these days they don't even seem to be enjoying their work...sometimes i do feel them sleep walking through their scenes...the cv's need to step up.all the awards & accolades seem to have gone to their heads...in this case probably having two leads helps...mjht must have been less stressful...
MagicLantern thumbnail
bye shilpi🤗 got to go too...tc
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😛
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

exactly! I remember there was some San article that had come out during the beginning of MJHT S2 .. and she had said that she and you-know-who weren't in touch coz they weren't friends and there was SUCH a huge hangama with all those pankha's bashing San and etc etc .. but heck, she was being honest .. whats so bad in that? I don't blame celebrities for putting up a facade .. but i am VERY proud that SaRun don't do that!

Exactly drish..why d need for a facade..if they are happy being real, let them be! But ppl rather than appreciating such a.rare disply of genuity in d celebrity world, tend to point fingers.at it! :/

ps: wrote this a while ago..but.my senior saw me fiddling on d phone n pulled me into a discussion :( such is life..lol
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
falsePromise thumbnail

falsePromise thumbnail