Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Candy, Love your post and you're bang on about Sharon !!! We have missed this Sharon so much and some where, we thought we had lost her after everything that happened in Footloose...But its good to see her back in the Diva mode !!! Though, this time it wasn't the old mean Diva !!! I love the balance that the CVs have found in Sharon 's character now where they show her changing slowly...but she's still Sharon the Diva !!! Yes, the most important parts of her have changed...with her softening up towards Swayam and more importantly, forgetting the whole Weakling vs Dazzling crap !!! But we do still see that Diva confidence in her and that should always remain in Sharon !!!

Even today, it wasn't Sharon being mean...She was being her protective self...We have always seen her being protective when it comes to Rey and her other friends from Day 1...and Rey was still her main concern today !!! Her walk into the rehearsal hall was awesome and to hear those words like LS, DM and Behenji again...Last time, those words sounded mean...but today, it was actually funny cause Sharon wasn't saying it in a mean way !!! I'm waiting to see what she's going to do to Tanni but even more than that, I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that Tanni is Swayam's cousin !!! That is going to be so much fun to watch !!! Let's see what happens !!! πŸ˜ƒ
GhalibIsDead thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candybar

It felt so Goood to see her back. This was the Sharon I fell in love with.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

But in the past few months, yeh waali Sharon kahi kho gayi thi. All thanks to Shivam and his treacherous plan -__-
She was shattered after what he did, so much that she was even afraid to give instructions to her team mates during rehearsals.πŸ˜” My heart went out to her. Socha tha ki I'd never get to see the old Sharon, who was sooo appealing despite her meanness.

Par aaj bhagwan ne meri sun li!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The 'dangerous dazzling Diva Sharon' is back with her gang to make life hell for Taani. Damn I missed them.πŸ˜ƒ

Sharon looked SO awesome when she walked into the rehearsal hall after Rey left. It was the typical 'oozing-attitude' walk which Sharon is famous for. No one can do it better than her!😊
And all her famous 'mockery' words were back... LS... DM ...behenji ... heheheheπŸ˜†... missed them too.πŸ˜ƒ

All in all I loved today's episode.😊 I'm glad the CV's aren't bringing in whirl-wind changes in Sharon's character. Like,suddenly turning her into a sugar-sweet doll who wouldn't want to hurt a fly. She is still the Dazzler she once was. And her only concern was that she didn't want to see her best friend hooked up with an un-classy chick like Taani. So characteristically Sharon.πŸ˜›

She was totally adorable today. Right from the beginning of the episode where she confessed to Swayam that she n Shivam were never a couple, not even good friends. She made Swayam wonder why she lied to him and admit to himself that his thoughts were 'negative' back then but they're 'positive' now. Love her for that. πŸ€—

Glad to see this side of Sharon again. Hope tomorrow's episode will give us more of this. Can't wait to see what all the dazzlers are gonna do to get rid of Taani.😊 Or will Rey and Swayam foil their plan?πŸ˜•

P.S----I wonder how Sharon will react once she gets to know that the girl she's trying to rag n get rid of is Swayam's sister. Will her behaviour towards Taani soften,now that she has softened toward Swayam too and can't stop blushing when he's around?πŸ˜‰ 
That would be damn interesting to watch.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Yes! Can't wait!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my comment on Page One,jaani!<3
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bang on shradz... sharon... i was missing this sharon n the dazzlers... when she could not even give proper countings during rehearsal i was feeling so bad but finally bhagwan ne sunli our sharon is back... this style... attitude.. dm ls behenji words are back... i adore this sharon so much...

n even i cant to see her reaction once she cums to know ye to swayam ki behen hai... 😲 since now her behaviour towards swayam has soften up... n she goes all blushy blushy when he is around...
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
honestly, i fell in love with dis Dazzler wala diva only...but i agree SOFT wali Diva v zaruri hai..πŸ˜†
aah DM, LS i missed them so much...but she is back to her ORIGINAL MODE and that 'DAZZLER DIVA' wala mode πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luvd ur topic!!!!
dis is d reason y v cal her as DIVA!!!!no doubt dis word is only meant 2 her!!!!she indeed is d best!!!!
in yesterday's episode she completely rocked it!!!!both as a diva and as a soft gal...i ws actually misisng her diva wala attitude...
yeah dat walk wen she walked into d reahearsal hal ws outstanding!!!!vid soo much confidence and attitude!!!!noo one cn do lyk dat...she is d best nd she proved dat once again...
kudos 2 sneha kapoor and her actng!!!!luv u!!!
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon Rai Prakash is back!
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dangerous Dazzler Love It πŸ˜ƒ
Cattleya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup!!! Sharon is back with a bang!! Her diva attitude is back!!! The dazzler-Sharon!!!⭐️
Love her.😳.