Sharon---once a Dazzler, always a Dazzler! :D

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It felt so Goood to see her back. This was the Sharon I fell in love with.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
But in the past few months, yeh waali Sharon kahi kho gayi thi. All thanks to Shivam and his treacherous plan -__-
She was shattered after what he did, so much that she was even afraid to give instructions to her team mates during rehearsals.πŸ˜” My heart went out to her. Socha tha ki I'd never get to see the old Sharon, who was sooo appealing despite her meanness.

Par aaj bhagwan ne meri sun li!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The 'dangerous dazzling Diva Sharon' is back with her gang to make life hell for Taani. Damn I missed them.πŸ˜ƒ

Sharon looked SO awesome when she walked into the rehearsal hall after Rey left. It was the typical 'oozing-attitude' walk which Sharon is famous for. No one can do it better than her!😊
And all her famous 'mockery' words were back... LS... DM ...behenji ... heheheheπŸ˜†... missed them too.πŸ˜ƒ

All in all I loved today's episode.😊 I'm glad the CV's aren't bringing in whirl-wind changes in Sharon's character. Like,suddenly turning her into a sugar-sweet doll who wouldn't want to hurt a fly. She is still the Dazzler she once was. And her only concern was that she didn't want to see her best friend hooked up with an un-classy chick like Taani. So characteristically Sharon.πŸ˜›

She was totally adorable today. Right from the beginning of the episode where she confessed to Swayam that she n Shivam were never a couple, not even good friends. She made Swayam wonder why she lied to him and admit to himself that his thoughts were 'negative' back then but they're 'positive' now. Love her for that. πŸ€—

Glad to see this side of Sharon again. Hope tomorrow's episode will give us more of this. Can't wait to see what all the dazzlers are gonna do to get rid of Taani.😊 Or will Rey and Swayam foil their plan?πŸ˜•

P.S----I wonder how Sharon will react once she gets to know that the girl she's trying to rag n get rid of is Swayam's sister. Will her behaviour towards Taani soften,now that she has softened toward Swayam too and can't stop blushing when he's around?πŸ˜‰ 
That would be damn interesting to watch.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hayye main mar jawaan,kya post banayi tu,meri Candy!:D

Bang On Woman!

True,its good that the CVs aren't showing unrealistic changes in her.It takes time for a person to change his/her inherent habits...and i'm glad Sharon isn't being sbjected to a complete 360-degree turn.

Sharon in her Diva avataar is who we all fell in love with,and it felt SO GOOD to see a glimpse of our old Diva today-walking in with flair,glancing around with elaan,exuding her trademark Sharon-ism...but not for the sake of showing Dazzler-giri.This time round,it was all for a cause-trying to protect her best friend.

Oh yeah...it'd be really interesting to watch her attitude towards Taani once she gets to know she's Swayam's sister,considering the fact that Sharon can't help but blush to glory whenever Swayam's around,these days!Would love to see her equation with Taani over the days.:)
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Candy love ur topic πŸ˜Š

"And her only concern was that she didn't want to see her best friend hooked up with an un-classy chick like Taani. So characteristically Sharon"

Love every bit of your topic but this highlighted part...is BANG ON.

Sharon's character is the only one character on the show which is royally ruined on the show. In-spite of how good of a friend she is to Rey and other dazzlers CV's always try and and highlight her in best negative way possible and try and add ONLY negative adjectives to her.

Well I loved this Sharon who is ready to protect Rey her best frnd and her gang. Love how Sharon entered R hall to rag Tanni. Sharon's attitude is to does fr..

Wonder how will swayam react to all this and how will Sharon react when she will get to know that tanni is Swayam's sister πŸ˜²

I am so upset that CV's made "Sharon the Diva" wear the same yellow dress again...😑 I get so upset when i see CV's doing this to Sneha Kapoor. πŸ˜‘

Hats off to Sneha for portraying the vulnerable yet dazzler Sharon so brilliantly⭐️...she is the best. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to know as well and yep still a dazzler
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for this post...felt really awsm seeing sharon as  the DAZZLERDIVA...even was wondering if at all Cv's might turn sharon into a soft speakn girl...plzzz. ...oh she was totally cute vth that attitude...Missed this sharon so much

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love sharon as a drazzler.

barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abey yaar dil ki baat bol di tune !!!
mujhe bhi sharon ki koi bhi side 'dangerous dazzling Diva Sharon' ,  se zada nahi pasand !!! 
i swear yaar, sharon ko aise attitude mein dekh karr dil khush ho jata hai, i loved her since d startin of d show, n dat was dis sharon... love her dis way !!!
Edited by barbdoll - 12 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yup, the Diva is back.
it was relief to see the Diva back in action. It was really heart-wrenching to see such a weak side of Sharon. but now she is back to being the Diva that she is.
The Swaron scene was just awesome. After a long time we got a properly ended scene. i was sick & tired of seeing these open endings & I'm glad this one wasn't left that way.
Yes, Sharon's old slangs sre back. How i missed them!!
That's exactly what i was wondering. How would she behave towards Taani after knowing that she's Swayam's sis?
I guess we'll just have to wait n watch.
But, the point is , OUR DIVA IS BACK..!!
:)
Oh,n i'd like to add that, Sneha has done a wonderful job in portraying Sharon's role.
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
even I missed her dazzler avtar its good to see her like that but it also brings up alot of old memories realted to kria so it hurts a bit
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Negative was never so addictive. I was getting tired of the new Sharon jo itni sweetly baat kar rahi thi. Today the Diva was back and seriously words like LS, Behenji and DM never appeared so appealing. And hats off to Sneha for potraying two completely different sets of emotions in a single episode. First of a girl who was desperately trying to hide her insecurities and then of thid Diva.