Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyaanshd3

really sad update! par good! finally swaron ke beech ek MEANINGFUL CONVO CUM FIGHT!
pata nahi cvs hume aisa kab dekhaenge...

Thankksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mujhe bhi nahi pata!!!!! 😆 Isliye maine dikha di!!!!😆

Originally posted by: namratajadhav

ok dear take ur own sweet tym bt giv us long updates weneva possible.. hmm n dnt frget 2 pm..
n a nyc update really loved it 2 d core.. keep updating n writing u write really nice..

Thankss soo much namrata!!!

Originally posted by: prachin10

hai love your update...

just love the swaron part very amazingly written.

Thankss Pracchiii Diii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: mEgical_arsha

firstly, congo for ur 2nd thread rachita !!!👏

secondly,m sorry for commenting...really busy nowadays !!!😕
thirdly,ur update ws Fab !!!👍🏼
just luved it to the extremest core...❤️
mindblowing !!!!😳
nd the convo between swaron is really great...
i mean u showed the natural reaction in a heartbreak !😊
 just commendable dear !!!!👏

fourth,u did not comment on my FF  dear!!!
not fair !!!😭

Thanks soo muchh Shailja!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad that u thought the reaction was natural!!!!

Sorry ya, have been busy with work... not read any ff... plan to read all on the weekend!!! sorryyy
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Mannu Di:Not possible di!!! Abhi tak likha nahi... agar kal work se chutti milti hai, toh kal raat ko pakka updatee!! Nahi toh saturdayy!!!!!
Btw, mera target 12 pages hai!!!

Aur meri Sree and Nia ne bhi comment nahi kiya... Rachz very sad! :(
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah i saw the first part this monday only . I generally don't read FF unless i really have no work to do but believe me your fan fic completely knocked me out .

Reading your fanfic was like getting my fanatasy getting true. The way you added new plots and and tied up all plots left me mesmerized.

Whether it was Swayam Sharon scene on the beach or Sharon getting jealous of Nicole all appeared so real that i can't tell you how much pleasantly surprised i was. And the holi chapter was my favourite . I was seriously dissapointed when no holi celebration was shown in D3. So reading it in your fanfic was amazing. A drunk Sharon behaving like kid and then confessing to Swayam was so cute that i can't even tell you how much excited and happy i was at that time.

But not just the holi chapter; the chapter in which Sharon comforts Swayam and then fight with him on not telling him about Rey and Kriya was really awesome . Because i felt that D3 cv's really messsed that part in show.

In the show Swayam was seen comforting every one from his team to Rey but it never occured to CV's he would be hurt too. He maynot be showing that before his team but Kriya was special to him too. Cv's really missed a chance of a awesome SwaRon scene. And then how couldn't they show Sharon confronting Swayam about Rey and Kriya . They have introduced the bet thing there but wouldn't it have been better after the confontration.

So seeing these two chapters in your fiction was really amazing and most importantly satisfying. As it don't have any hanging loose end tracks. You have covered every aspect of SwaRon love beautifully. Waiting eagerly for next update.
PS - I don't know whether i'm in your PM list or not but do add me.
BTW my name is Shishir.
Edited by marauder - 12 years ago
Sree... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachita_1994

Mannu Di:Not possible di!!! Abhi tak likha nahi... agar kal work se chutti milti hai, toh kal raat ko pakka updatee!! Nahi toh saturdayy!!!!!

Btw, mera target 12 pages hai!!!

Aur meri Sree and Nia ne bhi comment nahi kiya... Rachz very sad! :(

Sorry sorry sorry..i completely forgit...kaan pakadke...pair pakadke...haath jodke maafi manging...now i edited it...Tinie bohot dino se online hi nahi aayi...
Sree... thumbnail
What is this yaar...we are still on page 6...12 is so far off...
Sree... thumbnail
Seriously koi nahi hai kya yahaan spam karne ke liye?
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rachz!! Sorry for being late! Ab to aadat ho gayi he kehne ki but still, sorry!
Cobgratulations and celebrations, for the awesome blossom new thread! :P
and seriously pura sad kar diya iss part ke saath tumne! But it was nice! Next update me you have to make up nahi to humare beech Jung chid jayegi! :P
update soon!! :D
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Sree... oonly page 7?????? Itna bura laga part????...had though if ull reach 12 ill write jaldi and update.. but :(
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachita_1994

nish22

My Rasam!!!! I don't know how to thankyou enough!!!!! Ur the one who was the first to comment on my FF and also my first friend on the D3 forum!!! Its coz if u that I got the courage to write!!!! I owe u one big one!!! And thanks a tonnee for the siggiee!!! Its superb!!!! Lovee u loaddzz Rasam!!! Ur the best!!

Hayee... How Fweet of you!? :D And I would like to thank myself for making u write :P Cuz this is really amazing.. You still have the credit for the only person to make me cry!! :D And I looove you Too!!! :) About the Siggy! It aint that Awesome but Thanks!! :)

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Siggie Nish and It suits ur ff Rachs