Arhi FF:Mirage Note pg 158 for next thread link - Page 122

Posted: 8 years ago
I've started reading this FF today only and I must say it's very interesting. I like how it's progressing and the way you've written it.I've read till Ch-10 and I'm wondering when will Arnav realize that Khushi is Lavanya's best friend. Also when will Khushi get to know that he is the Rishabh about whom Lavanya was telling her and if she will tell La that he is Arnav, the one whom she had saved.
I know so many questions but that's how I'm when I read a story.
Thank Dee_J for recommending it. 😊
It's so much complicated between them. Khushi has no idea about the real identity of Arnav but still her heart trusts him and wants to be near him. Arnav though now knows about everything is still unable to let her go even when he tried. I'm worried for Khushi. How will she deal with truth once this mirage is over?
I'm wondering why did Aman leave all of a sudden? There is something more than what meets the eyes.
Arnav's past was terrible from the moment his mother died otherwise he would have turned up a better person and not a criminal. Living by oneself, surviving on one's own without money is a tough job. Still I wish he was not a criminal. His profession complicates it all so much. Also I wonder how his duplicity will affect Lavanya's & Khushi's friendship once his truth comes out. He is using two girls - one for money and another for personal happiness.
Thread 2 is closed so I'll comment here only..

As much as I would want ArHi to close the physical distance between them, I would like Arnav to first reveal his true identity to Khushi. There is so much I'm waiting for. For Arnav to tell Khushi the truth, for Aman to tell Arnav...
This file is going to reveal everything that Arnav & Khushi have been hiding from so many people. This file is like a hanging sword. and then to add to it is Das Bhai. You know when this story had started for a moment I thought what if Arnav is an undercover cop or something but when he killed Karthik I was like he can't be.
Waise I'm also wondering if Abbas can be related to Arnav, you know father or something but then he is only 45. It occurred to me after his comment on Khushi.
Anyway I don't know how is it going to be. I can sense a lot of explosions in the near future.

Edited by aquagal - 8 years ago