Users

Frequent Posters

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!! Mujhe laga bakwas karne ke alwa tujhe kuch nahi aata.:-P
But hats off to your writing skills.
Good and very interesting update.
Priya is ram's past but don't make that aditi his future.
Continue soon. :-)

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear. Do continue. But why past? If still Priya is past, then why are Ishika and Sweety still in his life? Aren't they exposed?
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear😃..thank u!😳..can't wait for ur next chapter..really keen to know what happened at past?😕 😕
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

Wow!! Mujhe laga bakwas karne ke alwa tujhe kuch nahi aata.:-P
But hats off to your writing skills.
Good and very interesting update.
Priya is ram's past but don't make that aditi his future.
Continue soon. :-)

oye tera sahi hai beta, tareef ke saath saath mazak uda rhi h😆
waise ask abt my "writing skills" from my school friends and language teacher, they'd laugh out loud at u😆
never wrote anything as such at school, even my teacher stopped asking me😆, but RaYa make me do evrything😳, but m really afraid of upcoming parts, i just cant write yaar

and, Aditi, how can she be his future? its a story about RaYa not Ram-Aditi😲

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">oye tera sahi hai beta, tareef ke saath saath mazak uda rhi h😆</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">waise ask abt my "writing skills" from my schoolfriendsand language teacher, they'd laugh out loud at u😆</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">never wrote anything as such at school, even my teacher stopped asking me😆, but RaYa make me do evrything😳, but m really afraid of upcoming parts, i just cant write yaar</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">and, Aditi, how can she be his future? its a story about RaYa not Ram-Aditi😲</font>

why? Are u afraid?
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful...You are too good...Continue soon asap
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You all for the precious comments🤗

CHAPTER 3-

Kabir: what Priya Ji? Does that mean that the same happened with you too?

Priya(coming out of her thoughts)-haan? Kabir tum bhi na pagal ho! Mere saath kya aisa ho sakta hai? Theek hain i don't sound like a mature professor but unfortunately i am. I just read this quote somewhere and i just said it casually.

Kabir: Hmm, i too can't think of same happening with you. Waise bhi aapse mere alawa kaun pyaar krne ki jurrat kar sakta hai.

Priya: you started it again? Chalo we are getting late. Rahul's mother must be awaiting us. I've to fix that matter too.

Kabir(laughing): uff! your another case.

Soon the two reached Priya's home and as expected by Priya, Rahul's Mom, Sangeeta was waiting for her. Rahul was one of Priya's student who loved Simran a lot but she being from another community was not acceptable to his Mom.

Sangeeta: Aao Priya beta, I was waiting for u for too long. Rahul said u wanted to talk to me. I hope its not about Simran.

Priya: It is about Simran Aunty. Trust me Aunty, Simran is a very nice girl. I've taught her along with Rahul and she was the only girl among the batch who was so shy and sweet. But she really loves Rahul and Rahul loves her a lot too. Whats the problem then?

Sangeeta: Beta there is no question of not trusting you. I know you so well. If u say, Simran must be a good girl but u know whe doesn't belong to our caste.

Priya: Ah! Aunty, its 21st centuary and u are talking about caste? Accha tell me if you get a girl for Rahul from your caste whom Rahul doesn't love, won't that ruin three lives? Or say what if the girl is too cunning. Or say Rahul does something to himself? Would you be able to forgive yourself?

Sangeeta: No beta, ye kya keh rhi ho, i can't think of living without Rahul. Par...

Kabir: Ok Aunty no par war. Ye rishta pakka ho gya hai and i've messaged both Rahul and Simran and they seem to be like on top of the world.

Sangeeta: Oh, Kabir. Ab Priya aur tumse to koi nahi jeet sakta. Theek hai, mai aaj hi ye rishta pakka kar deti hun. 

Priya: Thank You. Thank you so much Aunty.

Shipra(coming out of the kitchen): Dekha behenji, i told u these two aren't going to listen to you. Chaliye aap bhi baccho ki khushi mein khush ho jaiye aur mere haath ka bana halwa khaiye.

Sangeeta(eating halwa): haan ye dono hain hi itne pyaare ki sabko manna hi padhta hai. Waise Shipra Ji aap Priya ki shaadi kab kar rhi hain? Ye kab tak dusron ki shaadi karwa ti rahegi.

Priya becomes silent all of a sudden. She doesn't know what to say while Shipra reads Priya and tries to handle the situation.

Shipra: Bahenji aap hi dekh lijiye ise, main to kitna kehti hun par ye kuch sunne ko tyaar hi nahi h. Ab to maine bhi kehna band kar diya hai.

Kabir(with a sigh): Haan aunty line mei to kitne khade hain par Priya Ji doesn't give chance to anyone...

Priya gives Kabir a stern look and Kabir falls silent.

Sangeeta: Priya beta ye kya baat hui? Kabir is so adorable, had i had a daughter i would have blindly married her to Kabir, aur wo to tumpar waise hi fida hai. Give him a chance na. Tum dono bilkul "Ram-Sita" lagte ho.

Hearing this, the glass of water Priya had just lifted up, fell down off her hands and her heart began to beat fast.

Precap- Ram drags Aditi along with him to some unknown place and start telling her about his past.

Sorry for the errors, and this time i'll be very late to update. Sorry!
chitloner thumbnail
Nancy, itna suspense mein rakh rahi ho yaar. Nice update. after reading the precap initially I thought Ram is gonna kiss Aditi. Main usse maar deti. Aadha padhne ke baad woh feel aya. Lekin nahin. Thank God
chitloner thumbnail
Aur waise why late update next time?
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohmygooddd.  
loveee it!! 
gonna diee waiting 😳 updateee soon! 
😍
i want to know about his past.