Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

Thanks for 1st update dear.
It is too good and nice. Thank u niharika.
Update soon. :-)

Thankeww Etika🤗
But who Niharika? There is no Niharika here. I am "Nancy"...plz call me that only😛
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#993300">Thankeww Etika🤗</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#993300">But who Niharika? There is no Niharika here. I am "Nancy"...plz call me that only😛</font>

your 1st username was agarwalniharika .
If i am not wrong.
Ya will call u nancy only i was just teasing u. :-P
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!..lovely FF Nancy😃
thank u sooo much!! plz continue soon😳
NancyNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

your 1st username was agarwalniharika .
If i am not wrong.
Ya will call u nancy only i was just teasing u. :-P

haha so u remember that haan??😳 i don't know since when i started hating my lovely name😭😭...but yes call me "Nancy" here 😃
NancyNuts thumbnail
CHAPTER 2:-

Aditi and Ram were on the dance floor. Ram was holding aditi's hand and dancing but with least interest but on the other hand, Aditi was enjoying every bit of it, every touch of Ram, every moment with himand every heart beat that she was able to listen to for the first time. The day she had always dreamt for, the moment she had always craved for, had come out in reality, and she wasn't able to believe it.

It was still fine with Ram but as the song changed to "O Re Piya", he couldn't take it more, he closed his eyes and his mind switched to another world, he began to relish all those moments he had 'lived' and not merely 'spent', but the track of those wonderful memories suddenly took a sharp turn and ended on a painful, very painful destination. He, in agitation and agony, opened his eyes back only to find Aditi leaning on his shoulder.

This created a havoc in Ram. He, all of a sudden, pushed Aditi back, who was still lost in Ram's thoughts. 

Ram: How dare you come close to me?I thought you were one nice descent girl but now I know what type of girl you are or should i say all girls are freaking same? All you girls need is money, money and more money. What did u think? I would not know of your cheap tactics u r playing?
Aditi(stammering): s..sir please try to listen, i had no such intentions.

Ram: oh!! so what ur intentions were?

Aditi: Sir, please, i am sorry, but i didn't mean to do that.

Ram: Bus, enough is enough. Get out, i don't want to see your face again.
By now, everyone was looking at Ram and Aditi with questioning eyes. Aditi who was already in tears was finding it hard to stand anymore. She never thought her small action would cost her this much. She just ran away leaving one and all in shock. Ram too left the party leaving all guests stunned. By then, Ishita started crying, for her most special day just got ruined and Sweety was busy calming her down, she anyhow convinced the groom side to continue the ceremonies.
It was too late when NeVi got to know what had just happened now. They rushed to Ram's room immidiately.  And they saw Ram standing by the window, drinking and fuming to himself.

Neha: ye tum ne kya kiya Ram? Why did Aditi left all of a sudden? Why did u insult her so much?

Ram: Neha didn't u see she was trying to get close to me. That damn girl...

Neha: Stop over-reacting Ram. Us bechaari ne aisa bhi kuch nahi kiya tha.

Ram: Listen Neha, i am in no mood to explain u things. Mera pehle se hi dimaag kharab hai, don't irritate me more.

Neha:Kyun? what would u do if i irritate you?Tell me, would you insult me too? Mujhe ye to pta hona chahiye na ki aakhir Aditi ki galti kya thi, i know she is not that type of girl. She hasn't done anything wrong other than loving you. 

Vikram: Haan Ram, Neha sahi keh rhi hai. I know aditi ver well, she is pretty innocent girl. You shouldn't have said those harsh words to her. I know you can't think of any other girl than "Priya" but you can't hurt anyone like this too na.

Ram who was already dejected after those memories was now on verge of completely breaking down, anyhow he composed himself back but couldn't stop that tear to come out that was trying hard to break its barriers for so long.

NeVi now knew that they shold not be here anymore but leave asap

Neha: Ram we didn't mean to hurt you. You know that. But you shouldn't have hurted Aditi too. 
Vikram: Neha i think we should leave now and Ram you must go to sleep or you would catch on fever. Don't think about her much.

Neha: Haan we are leaving now but Ram you are quite sensible, you have experienced it yourself so you must be knowing what Aditi would be going through. Please think over it and consider apolozing to her tomorrow.

At this, Vikram literally dragged Neha down with him for he knew his friend more than her. And Ram just laid down on the nearby couch, picked up his anti-depression tablets and gulped like half-a-dozen in one go, and got lost in thoughts.

sorry for the errors. Will post the next part by tomorrow.

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shukar hai update kiya.
Padh kar kal batangui.
Aur jane se phele 2 updte aur karke jana samaj main aaya nuts. :-P
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice👏, please continue soon.
viny_queen thumbnail
LZ KAL MUST UPLOAD KARNA
BTW THIS IS AWASOME LOVE THE STORY
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i love it...
ram ka past priya... seems v interesting...

continue asap...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey
lovely ...plz cont...