Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Abey...! Why Couldn't you tell me about this..?

Great Start! 👏
And you ask me where do I get ideas...!😲😆
Bas abhi jaldi se yeh seperation track khatam karwa...😳 aur RaYa ko milade..😳
nahi toh...😡😡

I didn't tell coz i knew its not worth Di, my writing skills are so poor
anyways glad u liked it😳
aur RaYa nahi milne wale abhi, these "angry emoticons" are of no use😛😆😆
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

😲😲😲
aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hain??
Ram would kiss but only Priya😳
But thanx for the comment
and as for me late updating, m going to my cousin's marriage, will be staying away from IF for more than a week or so😭

Have a gala time at cousin's wedding
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful FFs...you deserve a great applause👏

it can be predicted that Ram and Priya have a past relation...and they got separated by some reason...
but my request is that pls make RAM and PRIYA reunited as soon as possible...
cant even imagine them in a ff apart...and also write some romantic and cute moments after their reunion...pls pls pls

Continue asap...
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nancy
hum sab ko latke kaha ja rahi hai.
That was a sweet part but ye shipra ko main kahi handle nahi kar sakti.;->
Aur kabir aur aditi ko jaan se maar dungi main. :-@
Nice update.
Continue soon as possible. :-)
plz plz plz plz. :-)
sammy_108 thumbnail
@nancy update plzzz waiting for it 😳
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nancy dear...this is a very sweet update😳..i just loved it..i really want to know what happened in the past!!😕..will wait for ur next update😳
NancyNuts thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, next part coming soon😃
sammy_108 thumbnail
soon  ka meaning plzzz  😉eagerly w8nggg love it ❤️ Edited by sammy_108 - 12 years ago
NancyNuts thumbnail

Before u read, m telling u this is extra long and boring update,but it was necessary...plz don't blame me later if u had a headache reading it!😆

CHAPTER 4-

The panic could be clearly seen in Priya's eyes. She began to have flashbacks and she closed her eyes in pain and her head began to ache badly. She held the door as a support to stand as she wasn't able to stand any more.

Sangeeta: Beta, beta kya hua? Main to bas aise hi keh rhi thi. Sorry agar tumhe bura laga ho to.
Priya(speaking with difficulty): Nahi, nahi aunty. Aisi koi baat nahi h. I am just having pain in my head may be because of over-load of work. Maa can i get water and my pills please??

Shipra: Haan beta lati hu na. Ek second.

Kabir(with concern): Main...main pani lata hun.

Shipra gives medicine and asks Priya to take rest in her room. She turns to Sangeeta and tells her that its not a big problem since Priya has migrane and it does happen with her quite often. Sangeeta understands and leaves and so does Kabir. Just then Sudhir comes home and finds Shipra worried, on asking she tells him all that happened.

Shipra(crying): Main kaise btaun in logon ki Priya ko kya hua h, use kya ho jaata h jab bhi wo "Ram" sunti hai, pta nahi ye kya raaz h, pta nahi wo mujhe kabhi btayegi bhi ya nahi...

Sudhir: Shipra aise nahi rote, sab theek ho jayega. Par tumhe yaad h na ki tum usse kabhi nahi puchogi, wo isi shart par humare paas laut kar aayi h. Main apni bacchi ko fir se nahi khona chahta Shipra.

Shipra nods and they hug. *screen blank*
Ram gets up with red eyes, even after taking so many pills, he had spent a sleepless night, of course there was nothing new in this but last night he did thought if he should have said those harsh words to Aditi, he too knew Aditi was clear at heart, he thought if one girl betrayed him, he needn't blame them all, he really regreted his action and so called Aditi, but she wasn't picking up the phone, he tried to reach her for almost 4 times but Aditi everytime cancelled the call, now this girl was really testing his patience!

He kept his cool and called his manager and asked if Aditi reached office or not, he got to know that Aditi had came but to give her resignation later. He was really pissed off, he didn't care if Aditi was working or not,he was just guilty for his words so he took her address from the manager and decided to go personally, talk and clear the matter.

He soon reached Aditi's home. It was too difficult for him to appolozise but he had decided that he needed to do that. He pressed the door bell and waited for Aditi to come.

Aditi: Oh sir aap?? Aap yahan kya kar rhe hain? kya abhi bhi kuch bacha h mujhe suna ne ko? theek h m ready, start sir

Ram: Wait, wait, wait. Aditi i am not here to insult u here. See whatever happened last night, m really sorry for that, i didn't mean to say those words to u, i really felt bad...

Aditi: oh toh u do "feel" something sir? i thought u are stone hearted person who has absolutely no feelings. I heard ur girlfriend left u, whar else can u expect from the girl? You absolutely deserve no love. I really want to know who that girl was, i truly pity her...

Ram(screaming): Enough!!! Don't u dare talk anything about her. You want to know about her na? Come with me.

And Ram drags her to his car even after she was reluctant. She didn't know she would land herself this big a problem by talking about his so called girlfriend. She was apprehensive about where Ram was taking her, and he wasn't even answering her questions.
Soon the car came to halt in front of a big building, that seemed to be abondened, Ram opened her side of door and asked her to follow him, she was too afraid to even take a step and kept sitting in the car.

Ram: Don't worry, i won't do anything wrong, i've absolutely no interest in you!

Though his words again hurted Aditi, but she trusted him, his eyes were saying how desperate he was to tell her his past and she too was very curious, so without questioning she followed him and they soon came into a small but very beautiful and neatly kept flat, before entring, she saw the nameplate which said "RaYa's Heaven".
Priya(talking on phone): Rahul thanks ki koi jarurat nahi hai, i am just too happy for both of you...haan aaungi na shaadi me jarur aaungi...are nahi i can't dance, mujhe dance karna nahi aata...theek h bye.

Priya turns to Kabir then and says "Kabir i just forgot my important report file at home, i need it urgently, can u get it for me?

Kabir: Yes, of course Priya ji. Par what happened to your wrist? ye patti kyun bandhi hui hai?
Priya: nahi kuch nahi, jara sa lag gya tha, toh i just dressed it up. Ab jao na please

Precap:-Flashback starts-How RaYa met!!
i warned ya😆😆
but anywayz sorry and Thank You😳
-Nancy😳
sammy_108 thumbnail
me firsttt
haww left the readers  in the middle not fair at all 😭
and raya's heaven 😳 and ships and sudheer not knowing her past  😕 plzzz continue sooon😊
Edited by sammy_108 - 12 years ago