Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey please continue soon
Very nice
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting already...

Continue...No...I should ask you to Start Soon...Nancy...

Waiting...PM if possible...easier to keep track...
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concpt..plz write..
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

Arre! yeh Kya? This is it?

I was looking forward to reading some Masaaledaar story! 
Waiting eagerly.

hey Di!! yes this is it..it was introduction and character sketch na😛
 but will be posting the first chapter soon😃
NancyNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Sounds interesting already...

Continue...No...I should ask you to Start Soon...Nancy...

Waiting...PM if possible...easier to keep track...

hey Jigna Di, thank you😳
Yep, would start soon😛
n it becomes lil difficult to PM but will try if not all, then at least some😃
NancyNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

interesting story keep it up 👍🏼i m waiting and plz dont leave it in middle bcoz it really make 😡 

people who really want 2 reads ff on raya so i m ready to read it😃 and u ready with ur story⭐️ way to gooo👏👏👏

thank you Eram🤗
will try not to leave it in middle as it makes u angry😆
will be posting first chapter ASAP😃
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its realy interesting...plse contnue soon.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Thank You all for commenting and now here I come with my first part. Hope you like it and sorry for errors.

CHAPTER 1:-

It was an auspicious day, auspicious day for Ram, for his small little sister, Ishika, was getting engaged to her love whom he had literally bought for his sister's happiness as she was hell bent on marrying him. He had thrown a large party for Ishika, everyone from relatives, colleagues, ministers to top business competitors of Ram, had gathered in to celebrate the big day. Everyone was chatting, enjoying, dancing and partying but Ram??...only Ram was feeling lonely among thousands of people, standing in a corner drinking and looking absolutely oblivious to the world around him. Suddenly someone tapped on his back and he came out from his thoughts.

Aditi: Sir, may I have the pleasure to dance with you??

Ram(coldly and rudely): Ah!! No.

Aditi: But sir, please please please 

Ram: Why are you behaving like kids haan??...I said no, means no.

Aditi utterly depressed almost after losing hope, turns to go, turns to leave the party, for she had only come for Ram, she had no interest in this stupid party. But someone caught her hand. It was none other than Neha.

Neha: Kya Ram, tum bhi? Tum apni secretary ki ek choti si khwaish puri nahi kar sakte? Wo din raat tumhare liye kaam karti hai aur tum uske saath dance bhi nahi kar sakte?

Ram: haan kaam karti hai to kya hua? Main use pay bhi to karta hun na?

Aditi almost have tears in her eyes at this.

Neha: Ram ye kya baat hui, matlab wo sirf tumse ek dance ke liye hi to keh rhi hai usne tumse kuch aur to nahi maang liya jo tum itna bhav kha rahe ho

Vikram: Haan Ram, Neha sahi keh rahi hai. Aur waise bhi I can notice u are getting bore so may be u will feel better. Just go for the dance na.

Ram: Ok, ok. Now don't start all this pestering. Fine tum log chahte ho na mai dance karun?(Making extremely ugly faces) Theek hai, Chalo Aditi

As they both leave, NeVi start their conversation.

Neha: Thank God, he agreed this time. I mean aisa lagta hai jaise Ram us din ke baad se jina hi bhul gaya hai. Maybe Aditi can bring those colors back in his life

Vikram: No way Neha. Do you think Ram would ever accept any other girl?

Neha: Sochne  me kya jaata hai Vikram? Waise bhi can't you see that love for him in Aditi's eyes? She genuinely loves him.

Vikram: Par tum bhi jaante ho ye possible nahi hai.

Neha: ohoo!! Acha see they have started to dance. Let's focus on that.

At the same time, Somewhere in Agra.

Priya: Kya? Wo tum par chilla kar chali gayi? Par kyun?...Arre par tumne is matter ko itna aage badne hi kyun diya? Par mujhse maafi mangne se kya hoga, maafi to tumhe usse mangni chahiye na, ek to pehle tumne use itne din kaam ki wajah se ignore kiya aur jab wo kisi aur engagement karne ja rhi thi to tumne uski engagement me jaakr hungama kar diya, wo bichari tum par chilayegi nahi to kya karegi? Acha theek hai ab rona start mat kar dena. Mai kuch sochti hun, tab tak tum uske piche jao, dekho wo kuch kar na le.

Priya was in her cabin of her privately runned and owned coaching classes TOEFL, talking to Ishaan on phone who was connected to her via his Bluetooth, taking directions from Priya as how to "manaofy" his girlfriend, Anushka,  and at the same time chasing her while driving the car.

Kabir: I knew this is going to come Ishaan's way. After all he did so wrong to Anushka. And Priya ji u must not be helping that culprit.

Priya:  Kabir, Ishaan is genuinely sorry for what he did. Aur ab wo madad maang rha h to main kaise mana kar sakti hun?

Kabir: Haan haan aapne hi to sabhi lovers ko milwane ki jimmedari le rakhi h na is duniya mein.

Priya: Kabir ek second, haan Ishaan bolo kya hua? Kya wo river bank ke paas ja kar ruk gai? Good, now try to talk to her and tell her how much u love her. Oh! I can here her screaming. Ishaan kiss her. Haan Ishaan I said kiss her

Kabir's mouth wide open

Priya: No par war. Kya wo ja rhi hai? Arre roko use and kiss her. Wohoo, Ishaan. 

Priya passing a smile to Kabir who was still dumbstruck .

Priya: Now leave her. Listen to me, go on your knees now, say sorry. Is she doesn't listen, say it thousand times, Ok. Tell her all your true feelings for her and that I m not going to tell u okay. Just give me report after all is well.

Kabir: How do u know all would be well? I am damn sure u have ruined it, Anushka is not even going to talk to him now.

Priya: Shut up Kabir, I know how to handle such matters ok. Just wait for some time.

After some time, Priya receives a call from Ishaan-
Priya: Oh! No need. I knew it would work. I don't want anything Ishaan ok. Keep her happy always, be with her in her thick and thin. That would be the best gift for me. Now don't talk to me, spend time with her.

Kabir(with shocked expressions):  What? Wo maan gayi? Ye ladkiyan bhi na…inka kuch pata nahi hota!

Priya(with a broad smile): aisa kuch nahi h Kabir, wo bhi Ishaan se bahut pyaar karti hai. Chalo jo bhi ho. My mission accomplished!

Kabir: oh yes, congratulations for that. waise would u mind telling me Priya Ji ki how did u get that brilliant kiss idea? Did u read in any book?

Priya(lost in thoughts): Sometimes ur life teaches u more than a Book….

TO BE CONTINUED😃

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks 4 updating chapter 1...
will comment after reading... 
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome😊 but what's dat incident in ram's life and is it concerned with priya ?😕 Edited by sammy_108 - 12 years ago