Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice writing, thank you so much I never read anything so beautiful.
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

The best is burning in Kalaagni or Yogaagni is a Shakta-yoga process, which is highly misinterpreted๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Can it mean that Sati's self immolation was a part of yogic practice - so the whole story is the teaching of the way for self realisation?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Blondiexzy

Very nice writing, thank you so much I never read anything so beautiful.

Thanks dear for liking๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Can it mean that Sati's self immolation was a part of yogic practice - so the whole story is the teaching of the way for self realisation?

Perfectly understood Nastya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
From Shaktopaya & Anavopaya
The total life of the jeeva who had received full enlightenment about the mantra-shakti, changes, he is God oriented, his whole life becomes Yoga. His formal rituals are changed into spiritual practice. Instead of pouring oblation of ghee, barley etc into fire, he pours his thought of the gross & subtle bodies as the self in to the fire of chitta(Universal consciousness)by means of Bhavana. All objects actually abide in God- with this purifying thought, such jeeva offeres everything to God by bhavana. This is his Yoga or sacrifice.
This can be followed by even a normal human who has reached that stage, to burn his sins & yogis of very high stage can even end their life this way at their will.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

i made it๐Ÿ˜ƒ me is finally here๐Ÿ˜ณ..

firstly minu thanx for the pm and the wonderful, enlightening, superb creations.
ok my knowledge about mythology and scriptures is at the best.. peripheral.
so reading your writings was so enlightening. i had no idea the symbolism of pouring ghee as thoughts in fire.
i especially loved kundalini. so human body is really a very powerful medium. all we need to do is awaken it.
sati leaving for yagya.. i always thought she overrulled her husband and acted as mortal human being. but the way you wrote about her was hair raising. finally i can appreciate that it happened for a reason.
and veerbhadra is son. you know after reading "immortals of meluha" my mytho is further muddled. thanx to you it is now lot more clear.
and are there 51 shakti peeths. i thought only 18 are there?

and hey i absolute, strongly and vehemtely protest the ending. you need to continue. come'on i would love to read the love story of shiv-parvati... in your words.

so update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š.

beautiful piece of writing minu.

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

i made it๐Ÿ˜ƒ me is finally here๐Ÿ˜ณ..

firstly minu thanx for the pm and the wonderful, enlightening, superb creations.
ok my knowledge about mythology and scriptures is at the best.. peripheral.
so reading your writings was so enlightening. i had no idea the symbolism of pouring ghee as thoughts in fire.
i especially loved kundalini. so human body is really a very powerful medium. all we need to do is awaken it.
sati leaving for yagya.. i always thought she overrulled her husband and acted as mortal human being. but the way you wrote about her was hair raising. finally i can appreciate that it happened for a reason.
and veerbhadra is son. you know after reading "immortals of meluha" my mytho is further muddled. thanx to you it is now lot more clear.
and are there 51 shakti peeths. i thought only 18 are there?

and hey i absolute, strongly and vehemtely protest the ending. you need to continue. come'on i would love to read the love story of shiv-parvati... in your words.

so update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š.

beautiful piece of writing minu.

Hey nimmi, so nice to see you๐Ÿค—
I am glad you liked this, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Our Mythology is so interesting, everyone will find something to like & learn from it.
I loved the Yoga part of it. Yagya can be at various levels to serve different purposes.
We are ignoring our human body, besides keeping it healthy, it the best medium to rise further, to evolve as a better soul by awakening Kundalini, which can lead to a path of experiences a normal human can not have.
Shiv addresses Veerbhadra as Son in Devi Puran, last 2 chapters are taken from that.
Sati, is a very powerful form of Adya Shakti, though shown as a human & weak in DKDM. But she was great. I liked the mystries involved with her as Dash Mahavidyas. Though Durga Saptashati is my first love but Sati's forms fascinates me more. That's why with her story I wanted to end this OS.
Shakti peethas are 4, 18, 51, Devi Bhagvat mentions 108 too. Among them 51 are widely followed.
 I just admire your protest.๐Ÿ‘ I was pulled in writing the 1st chapter & inspired for the remaining. Let's see how Shiv-Parvati's phase moves. For Parvati so much matter is awailable in various Purans. Sati was lesser known, so exploring Shiv-Sati story was a great experience.
Thanks a lot nimmi๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in DEMAND minakshi, u hav to write please dont end it here...we all love ur writings and wl be glad n honoured if u continue wth shiv parvati story also...please minu its a request...
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

in DEMAND minakshi, u hav to write please dont end it here...we all love ur writings and wl be glad n honoured if u continue wth shiv parvati story also...please minu its a request...

Oh, so nice of you๐Ÿ˜Š
No promise, I'll try but can't say when.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mnx12

Oh, so nice of you๐Ÿ˜Š
No promise, I'll try but can't say when.

Feel good to hear , atleast  u will try !๐Ÿ˜ƒ,no matter when ๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Shakti comes back:

Many years have passed since Shiv went in Samadhi, was compeletely detached from the world.  An important part of his own world had left him, there was only Shiv, no Shakti. But how long can Shakti be separated from Shiv.  

In Shiv's absence an Asura named Taraka, became very powerful, he defeated  Devatas, won the Swarga from Indra. Devatas who were living happily in Swarga, had to take shelter in forest. Unable to bear such condition they prayed to Aadya Shakti. Hearing their desperate plea, she appeared before them. She told them not to worry, very soon she will take birth as Himavan & Mena's daughter, will get Shiv out of this state. World will change once again. Himavan was present too along with Devatas. He felt higly blessed hearing this. He asked her how should I behave, when you will be born as my daughter? Adya Shakti replied, this will be my Purna-avatar, the main aim is to unite with Shiv, this time forever. Do not ever forget that. Himavan said I'll always respect & fulfill all your wishes, will never object or stop you from achieving your aim. Pleased with his words Adya Shakti disappeared.

Parvati was the name of this new life of Adya Shakti, as Himavan & Mena's daughter. This name was given by Narad when he came to see the new born baby. She radiated divinity. Entire kingdom was filled with her divine radiance.  Since childhood she liked to pray to Shiv, like her Parents, who were themselves Shiv-bhaktas. She had Jaya & Vijaya as her friends. All of them played together, they helped Parvati with her Shiv worship too.

Some more years passed by. For Mena  & Himavan those years were like few months, they never realized how time had passed so fast, their daughter had turned 16 now. Mena started thinking about her marriage. Parvati was very different from other girls of her age. She learned everything taught to her much faster compared to others. Himavan told her not to worry about her marriage as destiny must have planned something good for Parvati.

At that moment Narad came to meet Himavan. He reminded Himavan, what was the main aim of Parvati's birth.

One day Parvati with Jaya & Vijaya, while roaming in the mountains, found a bright radiance coming from a cave. They followed the radiance, as they went near the cave, it was difficult for Jaya & Vijaya  to bear the brightness, only Parvati was unaffected by this light. She went inside the cave. Nandi was standing at the entrance, he recognized Parvati as Himavan's daughter, was surprised why the heat, brightness of Shiv's penance had no effect on Parvati.

Inside the cave, Parvati saw Shiv in Samadhi. She kept on looking at him, was mesmarised by his calm unaffected state. Nandi requested her not to disturb Shiv. Parvati agreed but told him, she will come back again.

Nandi was thinking who is she, no one has been able to go near Shiv since he went in Samadhi. Only mata can go near my God. He was filled with joy realising he has just found the answer of getting Shiv out of his samadhi, yes finally his Shiv will start living his normal life once again.