Os i almost lost her(part 2 second post)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi : "i forgot you hate me   "

Arnav i told you not to see any dream

Khushi: :" i dont see dream MR Raizada you have not left any thing in me to dream off "she walk in the room she saw the key "keep it then you will say i was stealing your treasure" throw it on table

Arnav: he look at the key , just felt he had hurt her he walk behind her

Khushi just walk to the door " aur insult karni ho mera tou woh bhi kar la , aap hum ko yaad zaroor kara ga jab hum nahi hoga , hum khush ha ka aap  ka dil ko sakoon milta ha  hum ko embarrassed kar ka ,chala hum hum iss mein bhi khush ho jai ga aap tou woh bhi nahi hosakta "she just walk out

Arnav :had no words

he walk for dinner he saw khushi was missing he look around but could not see her

Payal : nani i have given her medicine she is sleeping

Nani:: chota sab aap ki wajhe se huwa ha,tang karta raha haan aap un ko

Arnav:just left the food and he walk to nani room where she was sleeping he heard payal talking to Anjali

Anjali "Khushi bhi na when she was not feeling well why she didnot asked HP or OP to clean the room "

Payal "she was saying they will not clean properly and he will have allergy "

Anjali:"give her hot water bottle and i will give you baam , let her sleep here last night she was not able to sleep properly "

Payal: Arnav ji

Anjali:" i will tell him it is his punishment to stay alone , he should use his brain iss tarah koi karata ha when she is already sick, he is married he should take care of such things, not fight like before"

Arnav was not getting he just waited for them to leave  the corridor

Anjali: did she ever had a checkup?

Payal: no buaji & amma never thought of it

Anjali today there was a patient Dr was telling her she has developed cancer as she had not taken notice of it .

Payal: DI

Anjali : i am just telling you ,our Khushi will not have it ,it may be because of some stress or regular monthly pain.

Payal: she is always thinking about other , when she think about herself? he felt they where going away .

Arnav Cancer what is all this he look at her she was looking an angel "she can't be sick " he recollected her

saying "hum ko daard ka aadat ha " he just felt ache in his heart "she has some physical pain too" she suddenly woke up & ran to washroom she was throwing up he just don't get what to do she was crying for"hum ko amma jana ha"

Arnav "Khushi" he just step in she was sitting on floor holding her stomach "khushi "he kneel down & picked her up "hum ko amma ka paas jaana ha hum ko bohot daar ho raha ha " she look at him

Arnav: i will take you

Khushi: look at him "aap ko khush nahi huai hum ko daard mein dekhe kar "as he just lying her down

Arnav:he just had no answer to her question her face was all pale she was just crying ,he just called Paayal

Payal just ran "kya huwa"

Arnav: she

Khushi: jiji hum ko amma ka paas jana ha

Payal: khushi

Khushi: please hum ko amma ki gud mein maarna haa

Payal khushi raised her hand she to slap her Arnav hold her hand

Khushi: jiji hum ko sach mein daar horaha ha

Payal : hug her tight "you will be fine you will be fine "

Arnav: was in shock he was not getting what was her problem ?why she is so disappointed ?

Anjali walk in she saw Payal making her sleep ."chotte we should take her to hospital"

Arnav DI what is all this

Anjali :you are her husband you should know it 

Khushi: jiji amma

Payal: khushi she pat her check she had fainted

Arnav : "move "ask payal to get uphe just take her in his arm"Khushi open eyes " her words haunt him "aur insult karni ho tou woh bhi karla ,jab hum nahi ..."payal ask Akash to take out car fast he just picked her up she was as light as a feather she was motionless .

mami: kya huwa ha iss ko phati saari she just pat her cheek she was all cold "yeh tou thandi"

Arnav:"damit you can't do this to me ",he just hug her tight next to him ,he just ran down.

everyone panic .

Arnav just keep checking her pulse her heart beat..till  they reached hospital ."check her please "

Dr took her in he asked him to stay out he was helpless. her words were haunting him like any thing  he was feeling his world will end if anything will happen to her .

Anjali: chotee 

Arnav "Di i want to be alone please"  he walk away .he was just thinking what all happen in last few days? "aap kya kasie ko khushi dana jana ga "he punch the pillar as she was expecting praise words from him and he said he "does not want to give credit to her "it was being an hour Dr haven't came out , he was feeling he has being standing  for hours out side the operation theater. " aik din aap ka pasie aap ka kam nahi aai ga"he was having flash back of her 

Shyam: walk to him" if she is not mine she will be not your's "

Arnav: look at him in surprise he has a cunning smile he just feel like beating him but he hold his hand "she was mine she is mine and she will be mine you mind that" he walk away as he saw a nurse coming"what happen to her ?"

Nurse aap kon

Arnav: her husband 

Nurse she gave him her rings ,earrings and her mangulsutar 

Arnav: what  he felt  earth slide beneath his feet ,some one strangle him he felt suffocated 

Nurse "her appendix had damaged rest all dr will tell you, you just pray .

Arnav: pray

Nurse she is very critical ,she walk away

Arnav just dont know how to pray .he just hold her thing tight in his fist close his eyes and thought of her " i want her "he just stand next to the door .

after hour dr came out 

Arnav: how is she ?

DR: her appendix was damaged few hours back the poison as travel  in her body , if you haven't  reach in time you might have lost her for ever,tell me one thing did she bend and or did some work today?

Arnav: yes ,he had made her do sit up, then all the cleaning etc

DR: she might be having problem before as many people dont care think of  it as  an ordinary stomach ache. 

Arnav can i see her ?

Dr she is in ICU and next 12 hours are critical, she is under anesthesia right now you can see her dont try to wake her up .

Arnav walk in he saw her lying between the machine she was all pale he walk to her .last night she was sleeping next to him and today she was in between fighting for her life ." aap se koi pyaar kara aap iss ka  laik nahi ha MR Raizada "he just hold her hand .he recollected she care for him his hand will be burn she wrap the mug in a napkin , he look at her hand which was all blue because of drips and injection ."nahi horahi khushi tum ko daard mein dekhe kar , nafart horahi ha apna aap se , aur daard horaha ha "he just cried 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

Arnav:just hold her tight placed his head on her shoulder " i am sorry please open your eyes"

nurse :sir what are you doing ? your are stopping her oxygen supply

Arnav just at once left her at once

Nurse you go out please

Arnav i will not touch her

Nurse : hmmm she fixed her mask

Arnav: "i try to kill her "he just have as self thought he sat bit away from her " i try to take her life "his mind just stuck at the incident he look at her nurse was still  checking the machine .now she was breathing properly " i can be so mean i try to kill her , i hate her or i love her "

DR: pat his shoulder

Arnav: look at him

DR: your family is calling you out .

Arnav: i cannot leave her

DR: she will be fine her BP is stable and everything is fine

Arnav narrowed his eyes & looked at the nurse she just walk to other bed. he just sat like that to wait for her to get up , her close eyes was bothering him he wanted to see them open ,4 hours had past he had flash back from day one till the present day twice , he was recollecting small small things he was surprised he even remember her dress color .he look at his hand her mangulsutar it was all wet with his sweat he look at it wipe with his shirt

nurse : you can put that on

Arnav: me i will not touch her

nurse :now she is not on any machine .

Arnav: but i will hurt her he just didnot move .

Nurse ; just walk away it .

it was dawn she walk to give her injection she was not finding her vein "will you hold her hand "

Arnav: sure he  hold her hand ,he was all the time sitting next to her ,he hold her hand to help the nurse .she just smiled she did injected her but he was so lost he didnot notice when she walked away . he look at her "hum Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada haan"he just tie the  magulsuatar back "if she will not see around her neck she will think i have taken it off "as he placed she turn her head his hand got trap he just sat there as he dont want to wake her up , time flies he fallen a asleep placing his head on her arm . it was 8 when she woke up" aaj hum pehla jai ga iss laad governor ko nahi jana da ga" she murmur she open her eye saw his head resting on her arm "yeh yahan kya kar raha haan aur iss tarah kyun so raha ha" he was asleep his eyes was telling he was crying she look at him his hand was next to her neck ...she look around "yeh hum kahan haan"she recollected everything till he hold Payal hand after that she didnot remember any thing she turn slowly "aaah" as he stitch pain...

Arnav: just sat straight":KHushi tum thek ho rako mein Dr ko"he cup her face 

Khushi: look at his face his eyes was all red "hum yahan kyun haan"

Arnav: told her everything just looking in her eyes 

Khushi: jiji

Arnav;  i dont know, i was here with you, i didnot go out ,wait i will check.

Khushi : just felt he was trying to stop his tears "aap ro kyun raha haan"

Arnav:" i am sorry i didnot mean to hurt you" he just cried he just dont know why he was not able to control himself. he just cried holding her hand

Khushi: "hum aap se naraz tou nahi haan"she wipe his tears 

Arnav: look at nurse he just walk out 

Nurse :he loved you a lot, he was sitting next to you all the time ,why he was crying i dont know ?your family members asked me many times to ask him to go out but he didnot moved .

Khushi: woh bus hamari choti se choti takleef per parshan hojata haan, she hold her manglasutar 

Nurse" when he placed it "

Khushi kyun"

Nurse:"he hug you he accidentally stop the oxygen supply after that he was very scared ,he was not coming close to you just sitting there and crying "she stop as she saw payal coming 

payal: khushi 

Khushi Arnav ji  

Payal: just look at her"kya huwa"

Khushi: jiji please she almost shouted 

nurse calm down

Payal just walk out and "she is calling you"

Arnav me 

Payal ; pata nahi kya huwa ha she is shouting 

Arnav just ran in 'khushi"

Khushi: open her arms for him to hold her tight as she could feel how much tough time he had .

Arnav just hug her tight never to leave her

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os..i want arnav to suffer but nothin shld happen to khushi..plzz do conti itEdited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon
What to know if she survives
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Continue Pllzz 😳
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was paining di 
but it felt good 
Ended thumbnail
amazingly written angst. i cant get enough of angst, lol
xxx
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh !  very  serious and heart touching  OS .

One should not take the things for granted .
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one!! very touching!!!😊