Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess I was Expecting more from today's epi :( but sadly, didnt liked the epi :(

Thanks for teh wonderfull update:D
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank for the update Pooja.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan all the way πŸ‘ Loved how he sunaaoed the FIL that he's not interested in their family members and wont spare Tanu if he does it again in future .. Woohoo man! What an attitude of Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar! This was def the highlight and also the MNG scene! Such a relief to see Nanhi back with a bang! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways loved the precap .. This is what I wanted to see! Megha apologizing to Mohan and Mohan's all silent .. hope he doesn't melt so soon!

Pooja .. thanks for the WU πŸ€—

thanks Pooji for lovely update you are simple best <3 
oh my god i really liked today epi start Part was quite bored but after MP scene over ,then epi  baring on  finally monkey man true out aww nanhi catch money man..:P i feel sad for Tanu i think he feel sorry ..:(Renu NO COMMENTS ..!
Precap oh my god cant get over :)

maybe megha realized her misbehaver to monu cant wait for monday epi :D

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks RD ... fab update as usual ...

Nanhi was back today ... and how !!! She helped in catching monkey-man ...  so that's that ...! 

Monkey man story wrapped up ...  I' relieved ... loved the look on Renu's face .. would love it even more if they show her introspecting as to where things went wrong with Tanu ... that would be a nice touch !

Today ... I wasn't tooo bothered by PraCreep ... maybe 'cos I was expecting worse from him and all he did was sit and give sleazy smiles at Megha ... and I felt like knocking Megha with a club .Maaan ... was she dense ... blabbering about jewellery and helping the boss and winning ppl over with gifts  ... GOSH  !!!! πŸ˜‘

Ahhh ... coming to the precap ... Megs apologises ... tho I'm not sure if she caught on to the creep's advances or just becos she felt it was wrong of her to have accused Mohan ...

Whatever ... loved ... loved Mohan's expression there ... he almost melted at her feet ...πŸ˜† ... Kunal was superb !!!!

Edited by rusha4003 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja :

thanx for the superfast update. monkeyman's drama ended today, hope prateek's drama would end soon too !! ( i know i'm expecting too much !!πŸ˜† )

loved mohan's confrontation with the vyas family todayπŸ‘, after the chappal throwing incident in PL, i never expected mohan to step into Vyas Niwas again, but today he did. poor guy, bina galati ke bhi sab se sunna padhta hai bechare ko😭, but absolutely loved it when he silenced the blabbering renu with his words " agli baar koi harkat ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga "πŸ‘ . now with tannu confessing his guilt, renu should be ashamed of her upbringing & more importantly, calling mohan " lafanga "😑 !! had i been in mohan's place, pata nahi kya react kar baithti, afterall i dont have that extent of patience in such matters. now that tannu has poured out all the stolen things in front of everyone, lets see if mohan takes up his " anmol " hankies or not. πŸ˜‰

no comments on megha, i'm still headdesking on her double meaninged convo with prateek !!

GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

from the precap it looks like something happened in the office.  Hopefully Megha found out about Parteek.

Thank you so much PoojaπŸ€— Truly appreciate the detailed & timely WU πŸ€— 
Also, thanks for posting the links, I hope everyone knows we can comment up to 3 times on the Buzz articles & some buzz points will do us goodπŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks againπŸ€—
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno guys she dus say hum jise jaisa samajhte hain zaroori nahin woh waisa ho so it can apply to both Mohan and Pratik
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I think she apologised for the Jealous/insecure comment last episode, not because she realised Pratik's intention. 

@ Sunna dewani,
Yeah... i too think so... She didn't realised Pratik's intentions... Sorry is for blaming him yesterday