WU-30th mar- Mohaneria begins to spread !!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sum imp stuff

New Article where NBT has been tagged

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11509-indian-soaps-join-hands-with-anna-hazare-to-fight-corruption.htm

Comment on Kunal and Akansha's profile

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

Written Updt

--Starts with megs talking to Pratik abt how gifts can pls anyone and can please the miffed one and he is all happy with her hints and shows her the online shopping site and how they can buy sumthing frm there and asks megha to choose a gift and she wonders and is like will do for prerna's sake and she starts to search for a gift

-Pratik wanting to touch her hand as he is abt to megs says jewellery thats what u will buy expensive but has its benefits and pratik has to back off and he is like it dusnt matter but what the benefit and she is like the miffed one will be happy and the distances shall reduce and pratik thinks when will she talk staright and then Megs selects sumthing and Prateek buys it off and their confusion conts and megs leaves

-mohan remembering the kadve shabd Megha said and reprimands himself for helping despite protest and wont do so now if he has any brains

-monkey man menace and he is after nidhi and Mohan decides to intervene and runs after the Monkey man and so dus guru and finally Monkey man where nanhi is and she pushes over the cycles park at the stand over him and so monkey man is caught by guru and mohan and mohan compliments nanhi and she says its bec of u and yr words and they unmask him to find its tannu and he starts to apologize but Mohan is like u will spend the night inside the lock up and tannu starts to beg

-Renu telling Ved abt the Monkey man and enter mohan and tells them abt tannu being the monkey man and Ved starts to accuse him of defaming their family and reminds him of his false report implicating amar and say leave or else will slap u and nanhi nd guru arrive with monkey man suit and Renu starts to accuse guru and says he is the monkey man

-Nanhi says No taiji u r wrong i caught tannu bhaiya red handed and he was flicking Nidhi's chain and tannu accepts his crime and mohan is like got the suit off else ppl wud have seen and wud have hit him hard and didnt give him to the police thinking abt his future and i have no reason or intent to interfere in yr family matters and asks tannu to bring the stolen stuff and he does

-Precap- Awww  Beautiful how Megha cums and apologizes to mohan for her words the other day and for Ved's words as well and he is all mushπŸ˜† and nanhi ji is looking πŸ˜†

Guess Megha did catch Prateeks intentions finally πŸ˜†or i am reading too much into itπŸ˜†

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
''kasam ki kasam hein tumse hum ko pyar hein sirf tumse''😊 Thanks puji for WU.

Our Mohalka Rockz today and guru ji alsoπŸ‘ Thank god Tanu monkey man drama finish in one episode.i miss there megha kaas vo hoti waha.

mohan what i say about him he is real hero.and nanhi oohh so brave girlπŸ‘

precap ...megha say sorry for tanu not for pratik .
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Loved today's episode... mohan was good throughout... I loved mohan when he said ki monkey man ka costume utawa diya varna mohallewale maar maar ke kachumber bana dete... Kunal was superb today...

Video links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozCEQy2NYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvCbdewsv0
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A thrilling episode today..!! Monu, chavanni and guru rocked.. Btw, I wonder where Mrs.Vyas had gone, when Monu was revealing Tannu's Monkeyman acts..!! I'm thrilled after seeing the Precap.. Monday's episode is gonna rock, sure.. Can't wait to watch it.. :)Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Atleast this MonkeyMan nonsense ended today...πŸ‘πŸΌ

About Pratik and megha
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: booosi

Thanks for the update.

Atleast this MonkeyMan nonsense ended today...πŸ‘πŸΌ

About Pratik and megha

well she dus apologize so she has realized i guess
finally Monkey man true out on NBT..:P

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rdfan

well she dus apologize so she has realized i guess

I think she apologised for the Jealous/insecure comment last episode, not because she realised Pratik's intention. 
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rdfan...I really hope so too...but the precap seemed like she apologised because she thought she was rude to MohanπŸ˜•

Else, it was a good episode with Monkey Man wrapping up and Pratik getting close to being exposed infront of Megha.
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, precap sounds lovely.

So glad our Nanhi stepped up for Monu! πŸ˜ƒ I really hope Tannu gets a good beatdown. Glad the monkeyman stuff is over...now we just need Pratik's character to come to light and all is well.

Thank you so much for the update!
Edited by Tonks611 - 12 years ago