Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Vipu -Shona my HarshIni pagalpan has reached a new height😳...I swear ok so Vipu shared with me today's SBS segment with Muskan and her cutie pie doggie and Ragz was there right(all three of them were so cute) ...and then suddenly I remembered that Muskan played Prem-Heer's daughter in KDM, I was like OMFG she was Chahat🤪 So Muskan has played HC's daughter and she's played Ragini's niece in her two shows...and I was like this cutie pie should work with them together😍 and then I started to think of like this imaginary love story with Muskan as cupid right there in my physics class🤪 forget dental school man...I have to become a TV serial writer🤣Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Chandz they cud play the happy family for their show wenever it happens...Harshini n Muskaan
ok we are seriously crazy...any day now we'll hav a script written n ready for their show

Tani91 thumbnail
🤣I swear sirf producer aur supporting cast ki kami hai🤪 actually no forget supporting cast, the story should be only on them😍
shona. thumbnail
lol we'll (me,u n Vipu) open a production house if needed to get harshini together! n screw supporting cast...HarshIni n muskaan kafi hai
Tani91 thumbnail
Don't forget the doggie🤣😍 That was seriously one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen (but then again I am a dog lover so)
shona. thumbnail
ok n the doggie as well...actually add most of the SGP cast that way wont miss them either
Tani91 thumbnail
^hahaha we're fultoo pagal🤣...Vipu kaha hai yaar...teri hi kami hai😔
shona. thumbnail
lol yes completely pagal
imagine if harshini did a show together wat we'd be like

Vipu where are u?

Tani91 thumbnail
I think I would actually scream till my head explodes🤣 or jump up and down till my legs hurt or something totally fangirly and drastic🤣

Shona mera toh Pehle se chemical locha tha...lagta hai tera bhi hogaya hai🤣 I'm a bad influence see😈
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
shona. thumbnail
haha lagta hai ab mera bhi chemical locha hogaya hai...very fan girly today n totally all ur influence😆

seen OUAT yet? i still havent