CID Forum Thumbnail CID

ENCRYPT/DECRYPT (STORY for CONTEST)...!!!

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I'm sorry, but your post was too long for me to even care to read it all. But I have an idea as to what your talking about. If it's steganography your talking about. Yeah! you could relate this to a few episodes of CID (Can't remember exactly which cases those were). But I do recall such Cases dealing with hidden messages. I even recall once scene towards the end of an episode when ACP was confronting the criminal at the CID headquoters, you can see a book in the background quite clearly visiable that was based on the concept of encrypting hidden messages. I thought that was very interesting, especially even for a show like CID.
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
👏Nice story title👏
Read it soon😉
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who says it's boring?
I read it complete and never felt bored even for a moment. Loved duo and trio interaction parts. Suspense was well maintained including the dead body and Daya. I loved when ACP sir said that Daya pushed DCP just to disturb his balance, very lightly. My brain started revolving around reading the forensic parts. Overall, a great and enjoyable story 👍🏼
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

Well, I'm sorry, but your post was too long for me to even care to read it all. But I have an idea as to what your talking about. If it's steganography your talking about. Yeah! you could relate this to a few episodes of CID (Can't remember exactly which cases those were). But I do recall such Cases dealing with hidden messages. I even recall once scene towards the end of an episode when ACP was confronting the criminal at the CID headquoters, you can see a book in the background quite clearly visiable that was based on the concept of encrypting hidden messages. I thought that was very interesting, especially even for a show like CID.

well AJ_SYLES, is OK as I know MYSELF that MY STORY was too LONG and after seeing its LENGTH... most READER dumped it in SCRAPE😆 but NO its NOT abt STENOGRAPHY...😊 THANK U for UR POST...!!!
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

Who says it's boring?
I read it complete and never felt bored even for a moment. Loved duo and trio interaction parts. Suspense was well maintained including the dead body and Daya. I loved when ACP sir said that Daya pushed DCP just to disturb his balance, very lightly. My brain started revolving around reading the forensic parts. Overall, a great and enjoyable story 👍🏼

so BACCHA is comin on BATTELIELD😆😆... to be HONEST SHRUTI, I m jus trying to give MY ASPECT without DAMANGING the ORIGINAL EPISODE...😃... I know its quite BORING😉 and PROLONG😉 but to JUSTIFY evey ASPECT rather NOT describing the ACTUAL DATA n INFORMAION are DIFFICULT... I think I m totally MISHANDLING wat I want to WRITE but U raed n enjoyed... THANKS a TON BACCHA😳... JEETI raho n KHUSH raho HAMESHA😃
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will read this soon...but I must say one thing...we all know it's your trademark style, but this mix of uppercase and lowercase letters is causing eyestrain. Also please give some more gap between the paragraphs. It will make reading easier.
gadhadada thumbnail

@VIS DII... jee DII.. I'll care abt that in my future projects.. aainda shikayt nahi hogi...😊
good story dada maza aya 
Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dada nice story
Like it