You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH God! I LOVE this!! It's So funny! Very creative! Waiting for the next part! 
Nikki
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Probably one of the most hillarious piece I have read ArHi, I was in the library (taking a break from revision) while reading this and just couldnt stifle my laughter...(people on the other table are still staring at me with a suspicious look as if im a weirdo)
Anyways, love the FF so far, especially the whole mail concept, please continue soon!

Anji
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are amazing!!!!!!!

I just read Pt 1-4 and i loved it. Have not laughed so much in a very long time.

You definately have talent, this was very innovative way to write. Loved it.👏

I was laughing or had a grin throughout reading but the bits that had me laughing like a mad women were:

"Kantaben" 😆 (still laughing as i write this)

The whole conversation between Arnav and Anjali was hilarious.

He read on some forum etc etc – domestic violence, i like the way you added that in.

And my favourite "P.P.P.S Can you imagine if somebody had just one boob" too cute. I could actually picture a very cute/weird conversation between a brother and sister on this inappropriate and completely crazy topic.

And when he said "I'm married to a lunatic – trust me nothing surpsies me anymore" thought that was sweet as he's now accepting her craziness.

Fantastic job and i hope to read some more soon.⭐️

rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg... I was literally rolling on the floor while reading this. It is awesome and I can't wait to read more. Please continue soon and pm me when u do.
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣
this is so awesome😎
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahaha hilarious! Oh my god I'm actually dying of laughter this is so funny hahahah when Khushi gets holy water and starts chanting Lmfao!
tata_tata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!

i am still laughing and its been 5 min since i finished reading all 4 parts.. outstanding.. and i am also following your collisions series.. HOW do you come up with these?????

outstanding!! what unique concepts..i loved soo many parts.. Khushi calling Dhruv "bhaiyaji".. Anjali sending a cop/ambulance... the entire Aman-Arnav chat!!!!!!! the 2 how-to-find-the-most-important-thing-in-an-email!!!

all awesome.. :)
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I BOW to you!

Seriously you are talented woman! (right?)

Bow!

How did I ever think of following up any of your stories!

GoldenEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!! my ribs are hurting for laughing too much!! and my siblings is looking at my like i'm gone mad🤣

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg this is hilarious! I hope you continue soon. It's really different than other ffs and is really good