You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is only getting more and more funny XDDD 🤣
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha!!! Loved it! Thanks for the pm and please continue soon!
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! That was hilarious 😆 Please please please don't ever stop writing these emails. They are fantastic 👏 
Can't wait to read the next update and thanks for the pm.xx
moonlight99 thumbnail
OMG! I loved  this...I just read your first update...Where have I been all this time.? Hilarious...Loved it...now going back to read the rest...
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AHAHAHAHA Khushi elbowed him there and tried to apply herbal paste there to make it better!! HAHAHAH 🤣

This is beyond hilarious!! I cannot stop laughing!!
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
You my friend are nothing less of GENIUS! I am having a fit! 🤣 You are invited to my funeral!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LIke W*F man!! Khushi and seduction!! LOL

I was grinning like mad!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
omg...dis is sooo hilarious...i can just die laughing...
this is the best piece i have read in the entire day...
oh my hats off to u for coming up with this...
thnx 4da pm dear...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it read all in one go that was so damn funny awesome can't wait for you to continue 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey arisai,
First of all sorry for my late reply! And thank you for the PM!😃

Shoot it, Man!!!
God!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!🤣

Part 3: I mean, seriously, Khushi called herself Mrs. S***?! 😲 What on Earth?!
And Arnav was totally bonkers when he typed that P.P.P.S.!!! Sheesh!! 😆 He seriously needs counselling!! And Menopause!! God! That was hysterical!!! Arisai, you actually put in what was so right to be said so!!! :P Love you for that!! ❤️
And...Aha!! Dhruv is so like NK!! Love him already!! Heheheh...The Raizada Parivaar's got that sixth sense of smelling out Gold-diggers, eh? 😉

And Aman is such a Kiss-ass!! 😳 So damn Goody-goody!! I would love to punch him on his nose for being such a Kiss-ass!! :P
Oho! Arnav so likes his Kiss-ass buddy, Aman, eh? So Typical!! 🤓 What else would a Master want from his 'Tommy - the Dog and the Faithful'!!!
And Khushi at last now knows how to carry out her threat and blackmail her Oh-so-know-it-all Husband!! 😆 :P Love her very much!! Way to Go, Khushi!! 😉
Hahahah...the last one was the MAIL!!!! Directly to Devi Maiyya!! 🤣 So sad that she puts him through all this only to reward him in the end, if he goes through it as planned!! :P

Part 4: Payalji...Akashji...Payalji...Akashjji...*checking my nails and blowing on them so they dried* Payalji...Akashji...*squatting and sighing exasperatedly, in turn blowing away my fringes from my forehead* ...Payalji...Akashji...*anger bubbling* Payalji... STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
They haven't yet stopped calling each other that?! Sheesh!! This is not at all the way I wanted to express how I feel, but can't help it right now, while typing!! Not that I don't like the pair!!

What?! Mami was monitoring their Oh-so-Akashji-Oh-so-Payalji convos?! Hahahah...Definitely she would pull her hair out!! In fact she would go bald then, if she hadn't realised it soon enough!!

What on Earth?! Sh elbowed him there?! OH MI GOD!!!! Arisai!! You are THE MAN!! Uh...Oopsie? Well, that just a figure of speech yaar!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
And Pathologically Clumsy was Mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!😆😆
Amoeba of a Dimaag!!! What on Earth?! Hahahahah...You said it, right on, pal!!! :P
🤣

Hahahah...Dhruv is Awesome, gal!!! I love him already, as I told you before!! God, when are you getting NK here, eh???

While reading Khushi's mail to Lavanya, my jaw literally dropped down to the ground!!! She asked THAT to Lavanya?! Didn't Dhruv tell her what actually it means? Am gonna go Ca-Razy!!! :P
🤣
"Seduce your way out of a paper bag intentionally" That was HILARIOUS!!! 🤣

Uh...Was Khushi typing away Abuses to Lavanya-ji? Or did she actually faint?

*jaw drops again* She was fiddling with the zip of his trousers?! What DID Lavanya send her anyway??
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! She was trying that 'Herbal Paste' on his 'Injury'?! CRAP, Man!!
You ARE going to K-I-L-L me with all this!!!!!!!!!
ROFL!!!! DON'T STOP IT DEVI MAIYYA!!!!!
🤣

Annie
😃
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago