Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am really sorry for not updating this FF as just got relief from my boards so i didn't got time to update.i read each and every comment and i am highly thankful to u all for liking my prologue and cs although i was not expecting even this much replies.anyways enough of my bagbag.i will update the first part.hope u all will like it!!😊
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                               part 1

navya and anant walked down the stairs holding hands and all were dumbstruck looking at them as if they were the bride and groom of tonight. navya went near ritika who was sitting with a blush on her face and she stood her before ranbir.ritika was wearing a pink lehenga chunni while ranbir was wearing a brown coloured sherwani.anant gave a diamond ring to ranbir while navya gave a diamond ring to ritika.they both exchanged rings and everyone clapped.then anant's father Om came with a mike.(he is a very gentle person but has a bit proud.)-'aaj mere bete and aur meri hone vali bahu ke liye bohut bada din hain.aaj voh dono officially engage jo ho gaye.i hope aap log ye sham hamesha yaad rakhenge so may i request my son and daughter in law to have a dance over here.'says om proudly.ranbir raised a hand to ritika and she smiled and holds his hand and they proceed to dance.after that everyone joined.

anant looked at navya and goes near her and raises his hand for a dance with her.navya smiles and blushes and holds his hand.they also proceed to dance.anant holds her hand and placed his another hand over her waist gently.navya holds his hand and placed her another hand over his shoulder.anant twirled her around and pulls her closer to him.soon the light was made dim and a soft romantic sound was played.all the couples became closer with each other.a naughty smile played on anant's lips as he tightened his grip over navya's waist which made navya's eyes grew wider signalling him to loosen his grip but anant pulled her closer to him.they were lost in each other's eyes while dancing.anant twirled her again and this time he pulls her all the more closer to him that there faces were hardly an cm away.navya blushed at this and as the light was dim and no body were able to see them clearly.anant used it as an opportunity and quickly placed a kiss on her cheek and navya whispers-'anant,kya kar rahe ho ye hamara room nai hain'

'toh tumhe ye sab sirf hamare room mein hi pasand hain..thike toh room mei hi sahi...'whispers anant as he came near her ears.navya became all the more shy and thought what she said actually and tried to smile with an embarrassed state.anant smiled naughtily at this.

soon the dance got over and everyone went to the lawn to have dinner.navya was with ritika while eating and happily chatting while anant was with ranbir but his gaze was fixed at navya.navya saw this and lowered her gaze and then again started talking to ritika.

'navya,i hope main is ghar mein jaldi adjust ho jao'-says a worried ritika

'tum pareshan kyu hoti ho,main hoon na tumahre saath tumhe jab bhi koi problem hogi tum mujhse share kar sakti ho'-says navya and placed a hand on her shoulder.

'aur vaise bhi'-added navya with a naughty smile'tumahra saath dene ke liye mera devar toh hain hi jo tumse bohut pyaar karta hain aur har pal tumahra saath dega'

'navya tum bhi na kuch bhi'-smiles ritika and blushes.

'bhai'-says ranbir to anant who was busy looking at navya and was eating plain rice

'bhaiii'-again says ranbir but no reply

ranbir looks where anant was looking and teases anant saying-bhai mujhe pata hain ki meri bhabhi aaj bohut achi lag rahi hain magar iska matlab yeh toh nai ki aap sirf plain rice hi khate rahenge' and starts laughing

anant listens this and looks what he was eating and in order to hide his foolishness he acted as if he was angry and says-'tu..tu jada mat bol samjha mujhe ye chawal bohut pasad hain isliye main sirf  yehi khana pasad kar raha ho aur rahi baat tumahri bhabhi ki toh voh jaanmuchkar itni khubhsoorat dikhti hain taki main uski taraf attract hota rahu'-saying this he again started eating the plain rice.

ranbir bursts into laughter and says-bhai,tumahra kuch nai ho sakta apni nazro ko bhabhi ko dekhne se rokh nai paa rahe ho isliye inzaam unpar daal rahe ho,main apke liye kuch aur le aata hu plain rice ke saath khane ke liye-'pressing upon the words plain rice more and went from there laughing

anant thinks to himself-ye tumne acha nahi kiya navya ab dekho main kya karta hu'-and again a naughty smile came on his lips.

ritika and navya have finished having dinner and they were talking.

'ritika beta'-calls anant's mom Sugandha(she is very nice person and a lovely mother who treats navya likes her beti)

'beta mere saath chalo tumhe kuch logo se milwana hain'says sugandha and smiles at both of them

'jee aunty'and they both went from there.

anant saw navya standing alone and take this as an opportunity.he took out a small piece of paper and pen from his pocket and wrote something on it.then he saw a small child playing over there.he called him and told him to give this note to navya.the child gave it to navya and runs from there.
navya was confused but opens the note and it was written-'main tumahra terrace par wait kar raha hoon jaldi ana please...love you,tumahra anant'

navya smiles at this and went to the terrace.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was all for today.i hope u all liked it.comments/criticize r welcomed.i shall be waiting for it. 😊

Edited by ArushiLuvs_AnYa - 12 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful, mixture of all feelings...
romance, fun n masti...
lovely one
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG lovely update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. can't wait for next.. plz try to update ASAPπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful,romantic update
update it soon
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...beautiful and cute Anya...waiting for next part... Edited by navya19 - 12 years ago
Aishwarjya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and romantic update😊😊😊 eagerly waiting 4 the next update:)
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wooow wooow wooow this is really amazing!!!!!!! loving ranbir as anants brothr n ritika as the bahu to be at bajpaiz. please do keep on updating:)
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one.  Please continue.
neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg its lovely great job dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
saymaAfrin thumbnail
plsss do continue it...