Dark Secrets Of Mansion(AnYa Horror FF)part 3,pg.5

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys this is arushi.i am not sure whether many people know me or not but here i introduce myself.for the first time i am trying my hands in writing a horror ff on our cute anya.i am not at all good at writing so i am just giving a try.hope u like it.here anant and navya r newly wedded couple and ranbir and ritika's marriage ceremony is taking place so wat happens when these 4 go to their old royal mansion for their honeymoon in jaipur which changes there entire lives...!!!

i am writing the character sketch and a small prologue.so here it goes...

:::CHARACTER SKETCH:::

anant bajpai:a rich boy who belongs from a wealthy family.he is 27years old and in the business of his family.a bit arrogant but very good at heart.he loves his wife navya bajpai a lot.

navya bajpai:an above middle class girl who is very sweet and shy in nature.she is 24 years old and before marriage she was a teacher in a  school but after marriage she is a housewife.she loves her husband anant bajpai a lot.

ranbir bajpai:he is the younger brother of anant.he is 26 years old.he is also in the business of his family.he is very polite in nature and shares a cute bonding with his bhabhi.he is the fiancee of ritika shekhawat.

ritika shekhawat:she is a gud friend of navya.she is also a teacher in the same school where navya used to teach.she is 24 years old and very bubbly and full of live girl.she is the fiancee of ranbir bajpai.

so guys these r the four main characters of the story.rest of the characters i will disclose as the story unfolds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prologue

ranbir and ritika's marriage ceremony is taking place.all the decorations r being done in a royal way.today is the engagement day of them.

'navya!navya!...jaldi darwaza kholo...mujhe ander aana hai'-says a desperate anant who was looking very handsome wearing a black sherwani and can't wait to see his beautiful wife as she was going to wear the saree which he brought for her on this special occasion.

'anant...give me 2 minutes please...mai...voh'navya opens the door in hesitation and again stands before the mirror trying to tie the dor of her blouse.she was wearing a red coloured saree with silver embroidery with small diamond earings on her ears and a light diamond chain on her neck which was making her look heavenly.she has curled up her hair from the bottom.

anant closes the door and stands behind her.he was constantly looking at her reflection on the mirror which was making navya go shy.anant comes closer to her and slowly removes her hair from the back to front and touches her back and whispers-'u r looking beautiful'navya closes her eyes on his touch and compliment.anant smiles in a naughty way and ties the dor of her blouse and places a small kiss on her shoulder which makes navya go red while blushing and she says slowly-'anant kya kar rahe ho dair ho rahi hain sab niche hamara wait kar rahe hain'

'toh karne doh...aaj main tumhe nahi jaane dunga'-says anant as he hugs her tightly from back and kisses on her neck.

navya gets very shy and pleads to leave her but anant tightens his grip all the more and as he was going to kiss her again on the neck.there was a knock on the door.

'ye itne galat time pe kaun aaya'-says an angry anant and leaves navya having no other choice.navya was blushing a lot and was straitening her saree.

nimisha was standing their with crossing arms.she was the younger sister of anant and ranbir.

'bhai...aap log ka romance agar khatam ho chuka ho darwaza band karke toh neeche aa jayeye.sab aapka wait kar rahe hain'says nimisha in a teasing mood

'tu chal hum log aate hain'says anant sternly

'okey der mat karne'says nimisha and leaves

'chale'says anant and he holds the hand of navya and they walk down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so this is the small prologue.first part will be updated soon only if u all like it.comments/criticize r openly welcomed.i shall be waiting for ur replies.😊

regards,
arushi

::index::
                                                      part 1-pg. 2
                                           part 2-pg. 4
                                           part 3-pg. 5
Edited by ArushiLuvs_AnYa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome FF Arushi...loved it. will be waiting for 1st part...Btw liked the post title...
Edited by navya19 - 12 years ago
Aishwarjya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please do proceed,it's gonna be something very different and interesting😊😊
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb lovely arushi keep writing dear
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome yaar luved it.plz do continue u have amazing imagination I'm sure ur ff is going to be fantastic. πŸ‘πŸΌ plz update soon πŸ˜›
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it, waiting for next update
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey arushi amazing yaarπŸ‘ i loved itπŸ˜ƒ specially the character sketch thats really interesting !!!😍 waiting for the next part πŸ˜›Edited by ssbnnavya - 12 years ago
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice character sketch & prologue. It sounds interesting.Waiting for your 1st update
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww nice characterization and Intro dear.. can't wait plz update soon dear... πŸ˜ƒ
Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb start...waitin for the 1st part...