Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!!!!😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Tanya. Finally Teju Is Caught.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for BU. I only liked when Archu hugged Purvi and took her away.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di... I thought I lost you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and seriously wandering like a bhoot for a long time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good episode... πŸ˜› I dont know I could not concentrate much other than Arjun.. I just wanted to see what he was thinking 😳 Aww poor guy he was blaming himself.. I thought Manav started doubting Arjun but πŸ˜† Manav will never understand anything now I think πŸ˜†

Loved Archana and Purvi... Purvi was not sad even for a second 😲 but happy that her baba was with her πŸ˜› Good to see Archu as a protective mother.. She did not care for Manav too but just took her daughter and left the place 😳

So Teju getting caught at last.. I would hate Manav if he blames Archu for this too...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi everyone..

Tanyji thank dear...Its now I watch the episode...came a bit late today..

What to say for today..it was not a bad one..😊 like it

Like how Archu break this rishta.with a bit an AttitudeπŸ˜†.""You came to ask Purvi hand for your Son...Now I'm breaking it...and you can go now...pointing them..once more..πŸ˜† Its was so good ..Anki you are the best dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ superb acting ..for all ..when Archu said Ek second.πŸ˜†.why you will break this rishta..I'm breaking it..I like how Manv looked at Archu...πŸ˜‰ with great admiration.

Purvi thanks his Baba to be here  for her...really she was happy Manv was here that she don't seem to be disturb about what happen..πŸ˜† but if we watched Arjun from the begin to the end we saw an Arjun who is disturbed ... Shocked ...limit traumatize..he was more touched for what had happened to Purvi than Purvi herself.πŸ˜”.πŸ˜†...

Good Manv talked to him..but I think it will not be enough..many image came now..in Arjun mind..he thinks he is responsible for that...

and really Arjun..I'll thank you for what you did now...cause if Purvi was till working in the company...eveything would be normal...Archu will make Head and feet to give Dowry..and all what Vinay familly want.much.more😑...She would never know what was their true colour...and their real face. cause they always have a superb choota smiley..πŸ˜ƒ.which Archu didn't recognize
.so for what you did  thank a lot  Arjun SirπŸ˜† 

So Arjun made a turn back...think he took direction..Purvi house..πŸ˜• He must talk to her he will become crazy otherwise.πŸ˜†.sure he will say I'm sorry Purvi..πŸ˜† and Archu will say no Arjun I thank you..πŸ˜†

Now I come for the one I don't want to see..but we will see her much more now..or after..Savita..Like how she was wondering now..she was not wondering what happen to Tej..but is praying that Archu don't do anything to have Tej..really I've no words πŸ˜‘🀒 

The scene Manv /Tej was Superb...Tej is a very good driver..with all what happen...tension..around she drove perfectly..πŸ‘πŸΌ Ok now a blooper..when Tej was on phone with Savita ..their was One ring round her finger...the scene was to be the same day...but when Manv paid her...and she return back the money..their was 2 rings..Cv's must pay attention in all that choti choti scenes cause viewers saw even tiny errors...πŸ˜‰ 

Like the precap..confrontation will be tense..but its time i'll say...how long she will hide ...The slap..was deserving. Think.Manv slap her cause she lied..and that why they will have a severe confrontation.. Tej will tell him ..what you did you lied tOO...you lied to us..ect..
very interesting tomorrow..πŸ˜‰

Till then I leave you...bye

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Good episode... πŸ˜› I dont know I could not concentrate much other than Arjun.. I just wanted to see what he was thinking 😳 Aww poor guy he was blaming himself.. I thought Manav started doubting Arjun but πŸ˜† Manav will never understand anything now I think πŸ˜†

You know Rachu, this Arjun is such a bholu . It was all too much for him .I felt bad for him .He was not thinking about his gains at all , he was only thinking about what Purvi had lost ( hardly you can call it a loss )  and he was so depressed that Purvi had to go through this whole trauma ..He is really in love , just doesn't know it as yet ...or maybe is scared to admit it .

Loved Archana and Purvi... Purvi was not sad even for a second 😲 but happy that her baba was with her πŸ˜› Good to see Archu as a protective mother.. She did not care for Manav too but just took her daughter and left the place 😳

Purvi started smiling yesterday only πŸ˜† , when Manav came and  told everyone that he was Archana's husband , then only Purvi was like ' Vinay who ???? " , she had this cute smile on her face ...
Purvi  only looks at her dad's face for approval ...no one else matters right now .

So Teju getting caught at last.. I would hate Manav if he blames Archu for this too...

Maybe you are right .Maybe he will ...I hope not though because that would make me so angry ...Let's hope he doesn't ...
Archu is already not having  a good day ...

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Like how Archu break this rishta.with a bit an AttitudeπŸ˜†.""You came to ask Purvi hand for your Son...Now I'm breaking it...and you can go now...pointing them..once more..πŸ˜† Its was so good ..Anki you are the best dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ superb acting ..for all ..when Archu said Ek second.πŸ˜†.why you will break this rishta..I'm breaking it..I like how Manv looked at Archu...πŸ˜‰ with great admiration.

what admiration ? πŸ€” I didn't see it ..he hardly looks at her with any admiratuon these days yaar ..he just stays angry with her ...that's it ..But yes, he was happy with Purvi not going in Vinay's family .

Purvi thanks his Baba to be here  for her...really she was happy Manv was here that she don't seem to be disturb about what happen..πŸ˜† but if we watched Arjun from the begin to the end we saw an Arjun who is disturbed ... Shocked ...limit traumatize..he was more touched for what had happened to Purvi than Purvi herself.πŸ˜”.πŸ˜†...

I thought Arjun, not Purvi πŸ˜† , was going to cry today because of the jhagda that happened ...

Now I come for the one I don't want to see..but we will see her much more now..or after..Savita..Like how she was wondering now..she was not wondering what happen to Tej..but is praying that Archu don't do anything to have Tej..really I've no words πŸ˜‘🀒 

It was the height of selfish behaviour .She just did not care about Teju , she only cares about herself ...Angry
The scene Manv /Tej was Superb...Tej is a very good driver..with all what happen...tension..around she drove perfectly..πŸ‘πŸΌ Ok now a blooper..when Tej was on phone with Savita ..their was One ring round her finger...the scene was to be the same day...but when Manv paid her...and she return back the money..their was 2 rings..Cv's must pay attention in all that choti choti scenes cause viewers saw even tiny errors...πŸ˜‰ 

Too many bloopers have been happening these days ...πŸ₯±

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought Purvi will cry when Archu hugged her but she did not and yeah Arjun was almost πŸ˜†  That was cute of him 😳 Manav was right.. He is not used to all this drama which he will be accustomed too very soon πŸ˜†

I am just waiting for Purvi and Arjun to meet alone.. I think Purvi will melt down then 😳...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Rachu did you see the precap .I don't think I have even seen Hiten this angry ever ...
 since he  started playing Manav .😲
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Hiten was very angry.. really good acting..

Loved the way Archana hugged Purvi .. I love the way she and Purvi interact... very loving..

Purvi really loves Archana and Manav.. I feel bad for her, she doesn't have her real parents, has never seen them.. and I really admire Archana for having brought her up.. Archana's karma of bringing up an orphan just like her own daughter is beautiful.. I love Archana .. although circumstances kept her away from her own children, she has showered Purvi with a lot of affection.. this is not fiction,in real life too, such unconditional love can be found between parent and an adopted child..

For me, this is one of the highlights of PR .. Archana Purvi mother daughter relationship...

Arjun is feeling very bad for Purvi ..😭 I think he feels more so, because everyone from Archana to Manav supported Purvi, but he didn't even get the chance to speak to her, to ask her if she was ok?? ... ARVI is so emotional about each other..😭 ..

always finding excuses to meet each other and they don't even realise why they do it yet..