mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Tanya, finally the truth is out about Teju

Aww poor Arjun is blaming himself
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun is blaming himself ... yes... but I think it's just a bahana to go meet Purvi!!❤️
😛 he's already very emotional about her..
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Good show ..

About time someone started suspecting Teju's whereabouts ..

Poor Arjun , he looks more traumatised than Purvi after the rishta breaking ...😆

Purvi was not thinking at all about Vinay at all , not for a moment 😆 she was just too happy that her hero , daddy  Manav is with her ...I don't think any other man mean much to her at this stage ...

Hats off to Teju for not having an accident and keeping her mind on the road , with all that was going on she could have had a bad accident ..

Savita did right by immediately calling Manav . I found it disgusting that instead of being worried about teju's security and safety , the first thign that came in savita's mind was to pray  to God to keep teju away from Archana ...What kind of love is this , I wonder  ???? 😡 .

Star Of The Day ..
Manav ...for figuring out tha tthe taxi driver is Teju and also for the slap he gives teju in the precap ..She deserves it

Thanks Tanya for the lovely update!

Good show today indeed. Arjun yaar! You need to think over all that happened in your cozy hotel room 😆... It is all in your hand now. As you said Tanya Purvis is just daddy's girl now ! Let Manav be her super hero and arjun her hero 😆😆😆

When Teju and Manav come to know where she is actually living and Archana is her mom - that is when would be the Dhamaka! I am so waiting for it to hapeen!

Savita - no words for her.. she is just pathetic... 😡

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya di!

PR seems to be suddenly moving in express train speed.

It was about time Teju's presence in India was revealed. Stretching the track too much would have stagnated the story and it also made Manav look bad as a parent. I think Teju deserved the slap, it was indeed irresponsible behavior from her end. However, Savita should have been shown being concerned about Teju's safety as much of her being away from Archana. 

The revelation of Teju's identity has been interestingly played out and I liked the input of Manav wanting to see what happened to the car. I hate the fact that his roots as a mechanic have been completely washed out.

I am waiting for Teju to know that Archana is her mother. I think it will be the most interesting twist. I hope she takes her mother's side. Ovi anyway is on Savita's end. The equation should be well balanced.

Arjun-Purvi love story too seems to be developing pretty quick. I am sure Vinay is the new Ajit. Ajit's engagement too was publicly broken, Vinay may have the same motive to take revenge against Archana and Purvi. Ovi too seems to moving forward to become the next Shravani.

pch76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Thanks for the update Tanya di!

PR seems to be suddenly moving in express train speed.

It was about time Teju's presence in India was revealed. Stretching the track too much would have stagnated the story and it also made Manav look bad as a parent. I think Teju deserved the slap, it was indeed irresponsible behavior from her end. However, Savita should have been shown being concerned about Teju's safety as much of her being away from Archana. 

The revelation of Teju's identity has been interestingly played out and I liked the input of Manav wanting to see what happened to the car. I hate the fact that his roots as a mechanic have been completely washed out.

I am waiting for Teju to know that Archana is her mother. I think it will be the most interesting twist. I hope she takes her mother's side. Ovi anyway is on Savita's end. The equation should be well balanced.

Arjun-Purvi love story too seems to be developing pretty quick. I am sure Vinay is the new Ajit. Ajit's engagement too was publicly broken, Vinay may have the same motive to take revenge against Archana and Purvi. Ovi too seems to moving forward to become the next Shravani.

So seems like Arjun reversed his car to go back to Purvi ( I hope) .. he better do that. He was too overwhelmed with the turn of events. I hope he does not meet with an accident with a future employee 😆😆😆😆...and is just heads safely to his future wife 😃

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looking at savita's face it is actually clear dat she is really scared of the fact dat people will come to know about the things she has done in past and dats why she wanted everybody to be away from archana 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think after getting slapped by her father , Teju will go crying to Archana .She will tell her that her father knows and has slapped her and she hates her dad .I think then Archana will tell Teju who she is ..
I don't think Archana will let Manav be hated hy his children like the way he let them hate their mother .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
pch76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

looking at savita's face it is actually clear dat she is really scared of the fact dat people will come to know about the things she has done in past and dats why she wanted everybody to be away from archana 

I hope and wish that Savita is exposed. ArMan and the next generation have gone through enough torture at her expense. Sachin should rise amongst the grandchildren and help in exposing Savita. because he is per me the only grandchild who knows the whole story clearly.. I have no hope on Dao and Vandu 😡.. good for nothing... both of them 😡😡
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update